Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Wuld nidhi agree 4 motherhood tonite. (Page 4)

Poll Question: Wuld nidhi agree 4 motherhood tonite?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [18.60%]
28 [65.12%]
7 [16.28%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

I am unable to think any thing  about Nidhi ...

Good you have mentioned about Mary kom...

She is so relevant here and to the topic very much closer to me... I will post it by evening...Smile

Who is Mary kom ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@radhika. Search 4 mary kom on google sugar.
She made india real proud. M so happy for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72niniborn2rule

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

really she made all of us proud..her bronze means much more than a gold...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72koyelbasujayanti_dj

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
i voted for no but i will be happy if she agrees,bec mallika is preg also.and ashu is sad with her dece too.

jayanti_dj

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Koyel, please post this thought in my adoption wala post...I plan to send the link to KPji!

I don't think it is a good idea. . Leaving all the good things he will again highlight some negative tracks. In his FB  in the debate career vs motherhood ( though I feel it should have been Career and motherhood) he left all the interesting points but chose to pick one stray comment about mediocre girls choosing motherhood. Nidhi's rude/insensitive dialogue  was based on that comment. As far as I understood even  Shyama insisted the 2 could not go along 'Career can wait but not baby '  that  too  was  taken from another post. he conveniently ignored  all beautiful posts suggesting both could go along. Please this adoption issue is not at present relevant or needed in this story. it does not solve the baby issue. Ashu's need to have blood relation is not solved. Nidhi' ambitions can't be achieved . If the girl feels biological child is a threat for her career what about adopted child. Her problem remains. Biological or adopted all children need care. If she is not ready to take responsibility for her own child then there is no question of adopted child however mahaan she may be.  The man is already crazy with mallika. Please don't give him any ideas. This is my POV .No offence meant.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vyomanparmarAmudraswathi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

Originally posted by deepa_jd

really she made all of us proud..her bronze means much more than a gold...

yep nini.agree wid ya.
She reminds me of d gals frm chak de india.
parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Koyel, please post this thought in my adoption wala post...I plan to send the link to KPji!

I don't think it is a good idea. . Leaving all the good things he will again highlight some negative tracks. In his FB  in the debate career vs motherhood ( though I feel it should have been Career and motherhood) he left all the interesting points but chose to pick one stray comment about mediocre girls choosing motherhood. Nidhi's rude/insensitive dialogue  was based on that comment. As far as I understood even  Shyama insisted the 2 could not go along 'Career can wait but not baby '  that  too  was  taken from another post. he conveniently ignored  all beautiful posts suggesting both could go along. Please this adoption issue is not at present relevant or needed in this story. it does not solve the baby issue. Ashu's need to have blood relation is not solved. Nidhi' ambitions can't be achieved . If the girl feels biological child is a threat for her career what about adopted child. Her problem remains. Biological or adopted all children need care. If she is not ready to take responsibility for her own child then there is no question of adopted child however mahaan she may be.  The man is already crazy with mallika. Please don't give him any ideas. This is my POV .No offence meant.
                                                                                                                                                                       i don't like adoptation wala idea till mallika is alive,after mallika and jagan's death or mallika will get punishment or will go in jail with jagan we will think of it.but that's too if nidhi will be agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnijayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

None taken, Radhika...will not interact with him on this if it is going to be detrimental to the show...but the topic has already been opened on his wall...and not by me...I just thought it might be a good idea to tell him what people think of it!

subashni

Go to top