Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Wuld nidhi agree 4 motherhood tonite. (Page 2)

Poll Question: Wuld nidhi agree 4 motherhood tonite?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [18.60%]
28 [65.12%]
7 [16.28%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I really don't think so...if Nidhi were to agree, what would be the purpose of  this whole Mallika being preggy track?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibrajayanti_dj

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

I really don't think so...if Nidhi were to agree, what would be the purpose of  this whole Mallika being preggy track?
if we are to trust KPji at his words that this ttime aroud, mallika's charcter will be a positive one,  than maybe mallu's redemption will happen by her protecting Nidhi and her baby from Jagan, at the cost of her own.  I mean what greater sacrifice can a woman make than her own child.  By, doing this mallu will completely redeem herself. just my pov

Edited by Libra - 09 August 2012 at 12:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72fanktlkrajanigandha26Sujatha.raojayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

if we are to trust KPji at his words that this ttime aroud, mallika's charcter will be a positive one,  than maybe mallu's redemption will happen by her protecting Nidhi and her baby from Jagan, at the cost of her own.  I mean what greater sacrifice can a woman make than her own child.  By, doing this mallu will completely redeem herself. just my pov

You are right, Anu...but do do pregnant auratein...and will they play out the baby track of the leads in an atmosphere like this...I don't know...but agreeing does not necessarily mean conceiving...so you never know!

Librajayanti_djSuvika.

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Aap ke muh me Ghee -shakkar. Aise hi shubh shubh bolo.

kaks0211Librajayanti_dj

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
cant say
Totally confused with contracdictory articles and KPs mails

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Librajayanti_dj

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Mallika and positive - do not sound good together...Uske positive mein bhi Ashni ke liye negativity hogi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Librajayanti_dj

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Ab KTLK mere soch ke bahar hae. So, can't say as it has become matured again.Angry

It was Nidhi's wish, Nidhi's haq to gift the BB house to Ashu and Mallu ne woh khusi chin lia & she gifted it to Ashu. Now when it is only Nidhi's haq to share happiness of sensing the baby during pregnancy with Ashu ,again Mallu is going to snatch it from her. Ashni cannot be happy with Mallu around and Mallu will be there till end . So, Ashni will never be happy. So, it is a heart burning love story no way heart warming love story.
Why always Nidhi to suffer? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnininiborn2ruleLibraSujatha.raokaks0211jayanti_dj

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Mallika and positive - do not sound good together...Uske positive mein bhi Ashni ke liye negativity hogi

Aisa hoga toh Mallu sare jindegi apni isharo pe nachaegi and will never allow Nidhi to be happy .

Go to top