Wuld nidhi agree 4 motherhood tonite?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Cant say
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by radhika72

Done. Now I know who she is . I am proud too.

yep. Sorry dear. M on moby.culdnt give u link.
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Koyel, please post this thought in my adoption wala post...I plan to send the link to KPji!

I have already written my POV on adoption in your adoption wala post. This post nothing to do with baby or adoption, it is only abt happiness of couple in sharing the diff moments during pregnancy.
Originally posted by koyelbasu

I have already written my POV on adoption in your adoption wala post. This post nothing to do with baby or adoption, it is only abt happiness of couple in sharing the diff moments during pregnancy.

Koyel. It's  nice you clarified it . I too felt your post has nothing to do with adoption but the private moments of Ashni. But the reply to your post confused me. My reply was to that post. If  Mallu is around Asutosh always.  becomes indifferent to Nidhi. I don't know what kind of love is this. Let's watch this time.  
Edited by radhika72 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Koyel, the reason why i asked for thisto be shared is very simple...you had mentioned that Mallika had snatched away a gift that Nidhi had wanted to give AShutosh and gave it to him herself...now, even if the child is not his biologically his, it is still a child...and they adopt it, it will be their first child...if that happens, in a sense it will impact Nidhi's desire to gift him a child, his most heartfelt desire...their first child will remain a gift or whatever you want to call it that Mallika gave them...this is what I interpreted from your post...if this is not what you meant, then maybe I read more into it...but I hope you understand why I made the suggestion...
Sujata - Are u people going to suggest Ashni adopting Mallika's child to KP. Please dont...
Maybe! Depends on what he tells her tonight. But I feel one preggie woman is all the show can takeDoofus
I voted for no.

@kaks0211]  

Somebody already did that in his FB wall.
Originally posted by vyoman

I voted for no.

@kaks0211]  

Somebody already did that in his FB wall.
Pata nahi - kya zarurat hain aise ideas dene ka...We ourselves are spoiling our show..
I don't think so...Nidhi won't agree tonight...in fact, if she agrees, the track of Ashu sympathising with Mallika wouldn't be stressed and pointed out in so many articles...
Voted for no , i want ashu and nidhi to have their own baby.oted for NO .Now Ashu will find  happiness in seeing Mallu's baby growing up,and will do injustice to Nidhi by making her feel leftout.