Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

I am unable to think any thing  about Nidhi ...

Good you have mentioned about Mary kom...

She is so relevant here and to the topic very much closer to me... I will post it by evening...😊

Who is Mary kom ?
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@radhika. Search 4 mary kom on google sugar.
She made india real proud. M so happy for her.
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

really she made all of us proud..her bronze means much more than a gold...
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i voted for no but i will be happy if she agrees,bec mallika is preg also.and ashu is sad with her dece too.
subashni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Koyel, please post this thought in my adoption wala post...I plan to send the link to KPji!

I don't think it is a good idea. . Leaving all the good things he will again highlight some negative tracks. In his FB  in the debate career vs motherhood ( though I feel it should have been Career and motherhood) he left all the interesting points but chose to pick one stray comment about mediocre girls choosing motherhood. Nidhi's rude/insensitive dialogue  was based on that comment. As far as I understood even  Shyama insisted the 2 could not go along 'Career can wait but not baby '  that  too  was  taken from another post. he conveniently ignored  all beautiful posts suggesting both could go along. Please this adoption issue is not at present relevant or needed in this story. it does not solve the baby issue. Ashu's need to have blood relation is not solved. Nidhi' ambitions can't be achieved . If the girl feels biological child is a threat for her career what about adopted child. Her problem remains. Biological or adopted all children need care. If she is not ready to take responsibility for her own child then there is no question of adopted child however mahaan she may be.  The man is already crazy with mallika. Please don't give him any ideas. This is my POV .No offence meant.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

really she made all of us proud..her bronze means much more than a gold...

yep nini.agree wid ya.
She reminds me of d gals frm chak de india.
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika72

I don't think it is a good idea. . Leaving all the good things he will again highlight some negative tracks. In his FB  in the debate career vs motherhood ( though I feel it should have been Career and motherhood) he left all the interesting points but chose to pick one stray comment about mediocre girls choosing motherhood. Nidhi's rude/insensitive dialogue  was based on that comment. As far as I understood even  Shyama insisted the 2 could not go along 'Career can wait but not baby '  that  too  was  taken from another post. he conveniently ignored  all beautiful posts suggesting both could go along. Please this adoption issue is not at present relevant or needed in this story. it does not solve the baby issue. Ashu's need to have blood relation is not solved. Nidhi' ambitions can't be achieved . If the girl feels biological child is a threat for her career what about adopted child. Her problem remains. Biological or adopted all children need care. If she is not ready to take responsibility for her own child then there is no question of adopted child however mahaan she may be.  The man is already crazy with mallika. Please don't give him any ideas. This is my POV .No offence meant.

i don't like adoptation wala idea till mallika is alive,after mallika and jagan's death or mallika will get punishment or will go in jail with jagan we will think of it.but that's too if nidhi will be agree
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: radhika72

None taken, Radhika...will not interact with him on this if it is going to be detrimental to the show...but the topic has already been opened on his wall...and not by me...I just thought it might be a good idea to tell him what people think of it!
subashni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Koyel...a very valid point...A child is Ashutosh's greatest desire..if Mallika has to take credit for fulfilling that too, even if it is not his biological child, then that would truly make this a heartbreaking love story!

My understanding is Asutosh's greatest wish is for " His child' for whatever reasons.Any normal man wishes for a biological child after marriage. Adoption in majority of cases in our country comes in if all the efforts to get a child fails, How can Mallika fulfill  this desire unless they have an affair. If Ashni can have their own child why should  Mallu gift them a child? If something happens to Mallika and they out of choice adopt the child it is entirely a different point. Mallu can't take credit for that.
Edited by radhika72 - 11 years ago
subashni thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

Done. Now I know who she is . I am proud too.