Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan/Nishal AT#38 Badhaai Ho Badhaai (Page 52)

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 23702

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by shrav_virman

koi mijshe bhi baaat karo...
shravs meri bhi halat aisi hi hai Ouch

LOLLOL..chalo ham dono ek dusre se baat karte hain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by shona_virman

Ahem ahem... I wud like to thank all u guys for all ur help n support to first of all tell me abt spamming... Widout ur support it wud hav not been possible for me to bcum a goldie so soon... Thanx for letting me noe abt da ATs n allowing me to join u in mission spam!! Finally i feel gr8 coz i was really irritated seeing tat blue color... Gold luks gud yeah...
Hmmm ho gaya mera thanx giving speech... Lol!!


kamini mera naam toh le leti apni thanku speech mein.. maine pehle wish kia tha///Angry

arey sabhi ke liye tha rey...itna gussa kyun?LOLLOLLOL

na na gussa kahan... Yeh toh Pooja ka pyar jatane ka tareeka hai... Lol thanx Pooja:)

Aww.. love u Shona.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907Shrav123

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 23702

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by shrav_virman

koi mijshe bhi baaat karo...

Shrav Main hoon Na !!Tongue

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907.SalmanDeewani.

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 31127

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by shona_virman

Ahem ahem... I wud like to thank all u guys for all ur help n support to first of all tell me abt spamming... Widout ur support it wud hav not been possible for me to bcum a goldie so soon... Thanx for letting me noe abt da ATs n allowing me to join u in mission spam!! Finally i feel gr8 coz i was really irritated seeing tat blue color... Gold luks gud yeah...
Hmmm ho gaya mera thanx giving speech... Lol!!


kamini mera naam toh le leti apni thanku speech mein.. maine pehle wish kia tha///Angry

arey sabhi ke liye tha rey...itna gussa kyun?LOLLOLLOL

na na gussa kahan... Yeh toh Pooja ka pyar jatane ka tareeka hai... Lol thanx Pooja:)
pata hai...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 2743

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by nikki028

i want VirMan shaadi to be shown in spl epi...lik shiv-parvathi shaadi is goin to be a 1hr spl epi

ROFL ROFL
Nikki - hatts off ab b expectations high hain...LOL LOL


jaise mere choices bade ucch hai...MN,VirMan...waise mere xpectations bhi bade hi high hai...LOLLOL

Hopelessly u r hoping for a hopeful track.. ROFL

Hopeful story...LOL

he heROFL loved this line''Hopelessly u r hoping for a hopeful track."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshm

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by nikki028

i want VirMan shaadi to be shown in spl epi...lik shiv-parvathi shaadi is goin to be a 1hr spl epi

ROFL ROFL
Nikki - hatts off ab b expectations high hain...LOL LOL


jaise mere choices bade ucch hai...MN,VirMan...waise mere xpectations bhi bade hi high hai...LOLLOL

Hopelessly u r hoping for a hopeful track.. ROFL

Hopeful story...LOL

he heROFL loved this line''Hopelessly u r hoping for a hopeful track."

ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87336

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Hopelessly u r hoping for a hopeful track.. ROFL

Hopeful story...LOL


kya kare am aadat se majboor...LOLLOL

sunitha n shrav...i din 4get u two...Big smile
.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 31127

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by shrav_virman

koi mijshe bhi baaat karo...
shravs meri bhi halat aisi hi hai Ouch

LOLLOL..chalo ham dono ek dusre se baat karte hain...
yehi sahi...Priya kahan hai LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Soumini gets VirMan married

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 68   Views: 36402

IndigoBlues 68 36402 01 October 2013 at 12:36am by hemameenu
VirMan/NiShal#6 - Didi Tera Devar Deewana

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: raspberrytorte   Replies: 1208   Views: 44596

raspberrytorte 1208 44596 05 February 2012 at 5:34am by MairMayuri
VirMan/Nishal AT#8 *~Pyar Dosti Hain~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 1196   Views: 33733

-Leah- 1196 33733 05 February 2012 at 5:30am by MairMayuri
VirMan/Nishal AT#11 * Enchanting NiShal <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: hotmess_VirMan   Replies: 1200   Views: 35807

hotmess_VirMan 1200 35807 07 January 2012 at 12:25pm by -INFINITE-
VirMan/Nishal AT#10- HuaKyaHuaReBolDeewane

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: hotmess_VirMan   Replies: 1190   Views: 34247

hotmess_VirMan 1190 34247 03 December 2011 at 10:38am by AyushiSinghania

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index