Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

euphoria_ Goldie
euphoria_
euphoria_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Arnav rang the calling bell and a woman opened the door.he saw hundreds of kid playing around there…

Arnav's eyes were searching for her five years old daughter emma. She came to her friends birthday…and he saw her running towards him. she is just like her mother Khushi. flushed pink cheek, flowing silky long here, running like a butter fly …

"Not bad Arnav Singh Raizada you are being more punctual day by day" emma giggled

Arnav smirked…She talks like her mother

He took her bag, hold her hand and started walking towards the parking zone.

"wait dad I want  cotton candy… "

"peachy!!! No…you they are not hygienic and its too let, your mother is waiting remember…"

"Bad reason ASR mum will be more happier than me after seeing this…"

"uhhh ok…"

He bought 2 cotton candies…

he was driving very fast…he hasn't seen Khushi since tomorrow midnight.

"dad mum always tells you to drive slowly…"

"I know peachy …I will try from next time. Not today"

Reaching at RM he and emma walked straight to poolside. Where else Khushi should be…

"mum!!! You know today he allowed me to buy cotton candies. Yeah I know I played a trick. I told him that you will love it more. Not fair… why he loves you more than me…"

Khushi gets brighten..

"ok I don't care…you both don't love me a bit… he don't even kissed me today… I know you both always keep smooching behind me as you did before my birth. I saw in a video…"

Arnav was looking at his wife and his daughter… Khushi is still same beautiful… still same gorgeous.

He can't take his eyes off her…he turned to her daughter as she started complaining continuously. Just like her mother…

"you stupid clouds move away!!! You blocked my mum's face…what the… I said move…" emma screamed

Arnav concentration broke… again the same problem…clouds!!! He hates this much as it always hides Khushi from him…

His Khushi… who has become a star…most beautiful and shining star of the sky…

His eyes become hazy as water filled his eyes…he started remembering those days which he spent with his love

*flashback*

Fashion show at luchnow, their marriage, falling in love, their honeymoon, their passionate love making, Khushi becoming pregnant and then the delivery day…

Arnav and whole family was waiting outside if O.T  . doctor came out with the angel of her life. his peachy. His emma. Doctor gave it to Anjali and turned to him

"Mr. Raizada plz go to your wife…"

"why Doc??!! How is she…damn it..speak"

"she is bleeding a lot. We cannot stop it…make her last moment memorable "

"Have you lost your mind..nothing is gonna happen..NOTHING"

He ran to her…

She was lying. Her face was pale…still beautiful

"Khushi!!!" he groaned

"what are you doing.why are you doing this to me… don't you dare mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada"

"Arnav…"

"no!!! I'm angry… can't you see.this isn't funny anymore…"

"please"

"please??? You are saying please…what have you done"

"Arnav ji I'm leaving please come closer"

"how dare you talk like that…you are leaving?? Where are you going??? Can you live there??? There's nothing"

"my parents and your parents are there…"

you…"

"I can see you Arnav…you can… emma can…I told her she will be just like me…now come here Arnav Singh Raizada…"

"Arnav laid beside her…cradled to herself "

"now leave these words arnavji I have little time. You know I got very short with you…I love you"

"I don't love you…you'll be always with me… I love you Khushi…from our first meeting…I love you"

They both stared them…he saw Khushi closing her eyes…

"Khushi opan them… look at me khushi"

"I'm tired…I can't keep them open. tell everyone that I love my family…take care of emma…I'll have my eyes on you…I'll wait for you Laadgovernor …I love you"

"can you feel me…"

"always…"

"keep your mind wide open…think about our past days…"

He saw Khushi smiled a bit… he held her face, leaned in and placed his lips on her…the sweetest, softest kiss of their life…he didn't know how long…he felt her breathing on his skin…and he felt her Last breath on his skin…but he didn't withdrew… he cradled to her more…

*end of flashback*

"peachy say goodnight to mum…"

"no dad I'm not finished yet…stupid cloud just moved"

"no…its late…you have school tomorrow…"

"yeah I know you want to talk with mum alone"

He took emma in his arms and carried her to bed. She slept at once. Arnav kissed her cheek, covered her with blanket…he walked to poolside

"Khushi…"

"I missed you" he whispered

He sat down on floor…he stared at her…very long…

Emma woke up.it was midnight. she saw Arnav wasn't at her side…he is sitting at poolside…she knew he will sleep when the stars will disappear…she walked towards him. He was looking at the stars…he had tears rolling down his cheeks.

Emma sat beside him…leaned  her head on his shoulder…he put his arms around their daughter.

He saw Khushi shined more…she loves to see her family together

Please guys don't kill me…sorry for writing this…if you like this please leave your comment. I love to read those…

This is for my tiny…(Shehreen97)

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

rachealarkuavkriish1698barathjoyceKushiArnavHarchanabuttercup122SUKRIMAMayaraaSobtirowrowDarkBecomingt_drivecoffeebeancatsamspriyanka09deepterencestarandrainbowAce11inluvwivARHIDevilwayshiraarifSavera84ma-nishadaPCdublinsanyukta90lovebadhanilvudayarnavandkhushi1Desi--Siaa-Crazy_1001harshmshah94Shivanee31seabeautymalosemizzraksha712monkeydog18mirnaliniAdorableTrouble-.Pearl.-jessjazzmisscrazyfancoronapsychefan145zafi--MISHTEE--Arjuhisis--Amy--Deedeepa1Arshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16felicitysmoak.

PCdublin Senior Member
PCdublin
PCdublin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
nice but sad Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
That was very sweet and very sad. I really felt bad for Arnav and little Emma.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

ArshiRaiguptha Goldie
ArshiRaiguptha
ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Good One.

Edited by ArshiRaiguptha - 08 August 2012 at 11:58pm
monkeydog18 Goldie
monkeydog18
monkeydog18

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I knew it from the first part..just like khushi.
How could you separate arhi.
How could you make me cry. My damn pillow is wet!!
Argh!!
Beautiful though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtishehreen97Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
a sad one but a very good one
mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
its beautifully written !!!
so verry nyyc but sad =D
awesum job Clap
shehreen97 Goldie
shehreen97
shehreen97

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
dammm i hattte u...i hattte u...i hattte u...this is muchhh more stupid than my "5 months later"..i hattte  u dammit for making me going through this freaking os...Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Go to top