sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Smile get a life...post LOL
sisa06ab Newbie
sisa06ab
sisa06ab

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I stopped watching all the other shows as I don't have too much time these days. But IPKKND is the highlight of my day ... it's the last thing I do before I go to sleep and I absolutely love it... I think the buzz in this forum speaks for itself. None of the other fora are as active as this one, so I don't think we are unsupportive fans... rather we are more than dedicated fans ... we are devoted fans :-) 

Gotta love IPKKND and the Barun - Sanaya duo ... :-) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-pasbarunsanja_here

dhivy Senior Member
dhivy
dhivy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
i know abt which shows yu r tellin now.. i too felt the same yaar.. our ipkknd is very unique nd we shouldnt worry abt the trps as compared with other shows, our show is the much better one on TV.. 
ipkknd rocks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_here

gursikh_simran IF-Dazzler
gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
first baby teeth...pickle!!!LOL And in other one the people of the house were discussing about the boiled milk...this is what the Indian audiences like to watch whole day...a TOTAL CRAP!!

Once I visited my relatives house which was in some village like place ...and the only shows I saw people watching there was these(not mentioning the names) and that too with so interest.I was bored to death there !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sanja_here

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I agree with you. Thumbs Up
Every Wednesday, after seeing the TRPs, we see many posts pointing out the flaws & bashing the CVs, director etc. which is very disheartening. I have been watching many shows since the advent of cable TV & I can tell u IPK is the best which I have seen.

True, every show has its highs & lows & IPK is no exception, but the way they tell the story is really beautiful. Clap The so-called high TRP shows forget their original concept after some months, but it is really commendable that even after 1+ year, IPK is still playing out the promos which it was introduced with.

I feel some people derive sadistic pleasure on seeing the low TRPs & think that IPK deserves it as they r not getting what they want to see. Cry  So what, if the CVs want to tell the story in a different way? As they are not giving what we want, we are happy that even if the story is good, the TRPs are low. Shocked This is their cheap mentality, its really pathetic. Angry

Nowadays, I do not watch any other show except IPK, but I see the other show promos & laugh. Really?? A parallel lead falls in a ditch, a veggie in quandary how to cook a non-veg dish?LOL  And people tell here that these shows r much better than IPK as it shows in their TRPs. Is this how we show our support to the show??? See their Forums & learn from them on how they support & find positive things to say even with such a pathetic storyline.

Sorry for the long post & my rant. But it was there in my system seeing the TRP posts every week & had to get out with itWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleApricot-Reva-archanaksanja_here

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

<font color="#990000"><font size="2">I agree with you. Thumbs Up

Every Wednesday, after seeing the TRPs, we see many posts pointing out the
flaws & bashing the CVs, director etc. which is very disheartening. I have
been watching many shows since the advent of cable TV & I can tell u IPK is
the best which I have seen. </font>
</font>

<font color="#990000"><font size="2">True, every show has its highs & lows & IPK is no
exception, but the way they tell the story is really beautiful. Clap The so-called
high TRP shows forget their original concept after some months, but it is
really commendable that even after 1+ year, IPK is still playing out the promos
which it was introduced with. </font>
</font>

<font color="#990000"><font size="2">I feel some people derive sadistic pleasure on seeing the
low TRPs & think that IPK deserves it as they r not getting what they want
to see.Cry <font color="#0000FF">So what, if the CVs want to tell the story in a different way? As they
are not giving what we want, we are happy that even if the story is good, the TRPs are low.</font>Shocked This is their cheap mentality, its really pathetic. Angry
</font>
</font>

<font color="#990000"><font size="2">Nowadays, I do not watch any other show except IPK, but I see
the other show promos & laugh. Really?? A parallel lead falls in a ditch, a veggie in
quandary how to cook a non-veg dish?LOL And people tell here that these shows r
much better than IPK as it shows in their TRPs. Is this how we show our support
to the show??? See their Forums & learn from them on how they support &
find positive things to say even with such a pathetic storyline. </font>
</font>

<font color="#990000"><font size="2">Sorry for the long post & my rant. But it was there in
my system se
eing the TRP posts every week & had to get out with itWink</font>
</font>

nicely written...
sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gursikh_simran

first baby teeth...pickle!!!LOL And in other one the people of the house were discussing about the boiled milk...this is what the Indian audiences like to watch whole day...a TOTAL CRAP!!

Once I visited my relatives house which was in some village like place ...and the only shows I saw people watching there was these(not mentioning the names) and that too with so interest.I was bored to death there !!

totally agree yaar!!!i cant believe...there r fans for that shows also...i mean how they watch that craps??i jst read updates and feellike disgusting!!!!

Edited by sanja_here - 09 August 2012 at 6:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gursikh_simran

Go to top