India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shell shocked!!!!must read

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
After yesterdays...trp...session... and some posts regarding...ipk lost its...charm and all...i decided to read updates of so called higher trp shows... i read 2shows updates...and it was more than enough...!!!!u...know...one of them...dealt with first teeth of baby...and other with some pickle... Shocked ...i was all shocked to read this...and thought my self...our ipk is very very very very...gud comparing this high trp things...and we people bash it sooo hardly...infact ipk cant be compared with such craps...we need to support our show...no matter wat...

Its not intended to bash those shows but state our show is good...we have to support it...if i hurt some fans of those show...i m extremely sorryEmbarrassed

Wat u guys think... Embarrassed   

Edited by sanja_here - 09 August 2012 at 7:20am

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizarth81komaltahsintwinkle90svasreluctantfanSaniZeeshaka08yasminraizadakshiti123amily2012shi77chatritsdeepthi17rozyadk123hsjustarhiaskamankitkatkimmadarfanhasini_kpabraizadaDMG_luvitlavanyalavanbsforsiFalciparumninaraj1i_love_arshinashniniminottidesikudi2009guryasureeshastar1315afreen13mystic@-Reva-MissPunjabisuruchivohrababli0204deeptha93dhivysnehashetty34LoveSexySobtiKhuarvArchu61Brashti24Arshi143aira02heidiMeena1428kitty789darshi28thendralfan007crazyforarshiiiiiisjunelily1Rudraniaruforarshimyself..mesuri2610Arshi94hitinikkiDormasun_89Krishma042Kavita1000pasbarunDesiGirlsRockxxjpatel1289arshisireeDazeenorolimmanasa.dpriyankaaAcnavneilMahi122..Zenny..PRUMblackdice1001bijiliBarunz4everBonhi_ipkkndnirbasitokpm_madhuAnnieARSsslmay11ranjeeta_kaurmizzraksha712malleeRemovedashw99peachpie--sree--Yash141Paramjit1mangaloreQueenAnnie18Manisha.srija.singh04Banaya1Luv_isnt_classyAliya_hzsnsweet-fairySIZZZLERdeeps07lazylad8-FauZiNav2010-Rimsha-sizzlesarchie_79ArHiLover-x-Chinky-shilparoxxfly_dogsreemeerapravallikamomb24.DivaDeluxe.ToxicLovefareearshiipkkndluvShegarf71melihoneyCyberpsychoooeyesonmeipktoucharchanakdakshaavisrain10aarrsshhiiIceflamesipkkndfanforevashagun05vijji12cutelittleangelgatheringstormNi1234coronapsycheBarundeewani19JUHI.HIStormChaserPrincess_123srijaaa127arshi_karishAahana-caskerSidda8-Garima-rosette80..Divya..gmgispate22evelineOnepoundChicMephistoGayuArnav...Tanu...pieryroseMihrimahFlora3333girlTalksrimaArshi.Sugi.IPK-Rehnuma-

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
No one shocked as me?? Shocked
shizi Senior Member
shizi
shizi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
my thots exactly.. actually my mom watches other shows too & i knw vry well which show u r saying abt.. (not speak much abt it coz it'll b offensive) so yes IPK is one of its kind & i don't nw wats wrong wid thse TRP'S & all..  its best of all. i hope i soon regains its well deserved position in TRP chartSmile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat_ul_fajar-Reva-guryaheidiArshi143pasbarunnirbasitoBonhi_ipkkndSarun_4everashw99shilparoxxlazylad8-FauZi.DivaDeluxe.sanja_hereStormChaserpieryrose...Tanu...Dhaakad

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
ya ya u said right...our ipkknd is very very good show...now the track going is very very good..but i cant able to understand what hell wrong with this trp?...but it dont seems that our ipkknd is bad...it is the most good and different show i had seen ever ...surely our ipkknd needs support from our fanss..great post sanu...Thumbs Up

Edited by acnipkknd - 08 August 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-heidiBonhi_ipkkndnirbasitoashw99Sarun_4everlazylad8-FauZishilparoxxl.savitreesanja_hereStormChaser

PCdublin Senior Member
PCdublin
PCdublin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the exact same thing...THe acting and passion is nowhere close to our show!!! I really wish Star plus wud take us international viewers into account for TRP s then we wud shoot through the roof..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

heidipasbarunBanaya1Bonhi_ipkkndnirbasitoSarun_4everashw99shilparoxxlazylad8-FauZiStormChasersanja_herepieryrose

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizi

my thots exactly.. actually my mom watches other shows too & i knw vry well which show u r saying abt.. (not speak much abt it coz it'll b offensive) so yes IPK is one of its kind & i don't nw wats wrong wid thse TRP'S & all.. its best of all. i hope i soon regains its well deserved position in TRP chartSmile

lets hope for the best...but we should stop bashing the show...bcs of low trp

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidilazylad8-FauZishilparoxxStormChaser

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acnipkknd

ya ya u said right...our ipkknd is very very good show...now the track going is very very good..but i cant able to understand what hell wrong with this trp?...but it dont seems that our ipkknd is bad...it is the most good and different show i had seen ever ...surely our ipkknd needs support from our fanss..great post sanu...Thumbs Down

thanks...and we can hope we will get wat we deserve soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiStormChaser

mayukatta IF-Dazzler
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
iam!!! felt the same...Shocked
same pinch.. as i too watched the same shows yesterday and wondered Confusedhow they got the trp's i mean aachar.. and baby teeth..Angry
we have barun..Day Dreaming a love story..Blushing over and above.. the drama.. and .. forget it.. our show is the best!!!!Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarun-Reva-heidiBonhi_ipkkndnirbasitoSarun_4everlazylad8-FauZiStormChasersanja_here...Tanu...spate22

Go to top