Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Wedding's on" - Kareena breaks her silence (Page 9)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

^ call me selfish but I'd feel hurt if my dad got a tattoo of the other woman over one of his children. Angelina Jolie has tattoos of the co-ordinate of where each of her children were born. I find that much more significant than the name of a partner.

Plus what kind of middle-aged man have to "prove" his love through a tattoo. They're not stupid teenagers.

they can't expect their dad to be single forever. And to me Saif kids seem fine. We heard saif talking about the kids spending me with bebo...we seen pics of the kids spending time with bebo and saif.. if they  hated her... they would completly ignore her. And why would he get a tatto of the women he divorced? 

Edited by beboholic - 09 August 2012 at 4:14pm

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

^ call me selfish but I'd feel hurt if my dad got a tattoo of the other woman over one of his children. Angelina Jolie has tattoos of the co-ordinate of where each of her children were born. I find that much more significant than the name of a partner.

Plus what kind of middle-aged man have to "prove" his love through a tattoo. They're not stupid teenagers.

they can't expect their dad to be single forever. And to me Saif kids seem fine. We heard saif talking about the kids spendint time with bebo... id they hated her... they would completly ignore her. And why would he get a tatto of the women he divorced? 

Umm...I'm not even remotely suggesting he gets a tattoo of his ex-wife. It's just seems that i'd find it hard to stomach my middle-aged father acting like a teenager and getting his gilfriend's tattoo. Okay that seems bad enough but it's his life...except when it's plastered all over the media. I'd die of embarassment were I his daughter. Her friends must all read about it.

Anyways if I had to get a tatoo, I would get one of my future kids because it'd be much more meaningful than a boy friend. I might consider one for my husband but before that I'd get one of my child/ren.
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

can we call this tattoo incident - A DESPERATE ATTEMPT.
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

they can't expect their dad to be single forever. And to me Saif kids seem fine. We heard saif talking about the kids spendint time with bebo... id they hated her... they would completly ignore her. And why would he get a tatto of the women he divorced? 

Umm...I'm not even remotely suggesting he gets a tattoo of his ex-wife. It's just seems that i'd find it hard to stomach my middle-aged father acting like a teenager and getting his gilfriend's tattoo. Okay that seems bad enough but it's his life...except when it's plastered all over the media. I'd die of embarassment were I his daughter. Her friends must all read about it.

Anyways if I had to get a tatoo, I would get one of my future kids because it'd be much more meaningful than a boy friend. I might consider one for my husband but before that I'd get one of my child/ren.

if Kareena and Saif end up being together forever...I don't see how that tatto is meanigless. Just because he is not a teenager doesn't mean he can't be in love and express it to the girl he loves. 
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

Wink

everyone is desperate when they are in love Big smile
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by briahna

Wink

everyone is desperate when they are in love Big smile
or LUST.
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I dont doubt their love...and neither do i doubt their Love for the camera and attention. 

And Arjun Rampal has tattoos of his daughters name

Edited by Enycedoll - 09 August 2012 at 4:39pm
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Nope, didnt know until her marriage plans came out.
Poor guy is still hurt about how she didnt even bother telling him. Hell, poor guy never even got the title of being a boyfriend as far as the lady is concerned. His career lies in shambles today LOL
Whooo

Go to top