Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Wedding's on" - Kareena breaks her silence (Page 8)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Yeah yeah media attention, etc etc.
Too bad that apart from this "puke worthy" couple, no other couple has the guts to come out and admit they're together.
And surprise surprise, this one actually seems to have made it to the alter Tongue

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Too bad that apart from this "puke worthy" couple, no other couple has the guts to come out and admit they're together.
And surprise surprise, this one actually seems to have made it to the alter Tongue

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronaldinha_notinuse_Kai.

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

guts???   u mean this puke worthy loser couple DON'T have GUTS to tell the world about that so important day in their life, yet they  go shouting about spending endless nights in each others arms.
c'mon..

huhhh..their guts are laughable.
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
    I genuinely feel sorry for Saif's children. I'd feel like puking if I were his daughter hearing about the lovey-dovey stuff my middle-aged father is up to.

Plus am I the only one who finds it a bit off Saif got a tattoo of his girlfriend but didn't bother about his children? I mean, if I were to get a tattoo, it'd be of my children before my partner. A bond between a parent and child is pure and only a foolish person takes it for granted,
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
^ I think he got one for bebo to win her over.  He doesn't have to get one to show he loves his kids. 

the reason why any person gets a tatto is to show their committed to that relationship. Saif has cheated before... maybe that's why he got a tatto.. to show bebo he is hers forever. 

I personally never heard of anyone getting a tatto for their kids. 

Edited by beboholic - 09 August 2012 at 4:10pm
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
^ call me selfish but I'd feel hurt if my dad got a tattoo of the other woman over one of his children. Angelina Jolie has tattoos of the co-ordinate of where each of her children were born. I find that much more significant than the name of a partner.

Plus what kind of middle-aged man have to "prove" his love through a tattoo. They're not stupid teenagers.
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

I genuinely feel sorry for Saif's children. I'd feel like puking if I were his daughter hearing about the lovey-dovey stuff my middle-aged father is up to.

Plus am I the only one who finds it a bit off Saif got a tattoo of his girlfriend but didn't bother about his children? I mean, if I were to get a tattoo, it'd be of my children before my partner. A bond between a parent and child is pure and only a foolish person takes it for granted,

I heard from saifeena fans that there was an article about saifeena thrashing couple of condom pkgs in a hotel…yes unfortunately this made  headline news. as well. i wonder if sara got hold of the newspaper.

I was concerned when I heard saif punched a senior (I know , I know its all media created) , my fear was which arm did he use to throw the  punch . Was it the KAREENA TATTOOED ARM. Imagine if this made to headlines….

God saved us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

^ I think he got one for bebo to win her over.  He doesn't have to get one to show he loves his kids. 

the reason why any person gets a tatto is to show their committed to that relationship. Saif has cheated before... maybe that's why he got a tatto.. to show bebo he is hers forever. 

I personally never heard of anyone getting a tatto for their kids. 
ROFL

Go to top