Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Wedding's on" - Kareena breaks her silence (Page 6)

Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Delayed interview. Reminds me of the time HT published Kareena's denial to marriage so late that it appeared AFTER Saif's confirmation. Because there were other ones that clearly said that the marriage is due to Senior Pataudi's death. Sharmila, for instance, in her recent IV confessed that its a year after Tiger's death etc etc.
I'll try and that IV.

If it's delayed how does the article have this line?

Contrary to stories doing the rounds that the wedding has been postponed thanks to delays with Agent Vinod and his father Mansur Ali Khan's recent death, Saif confirms for the first time that they will marry early next year.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-11-11/news-interviews/30382670_1_agent-vinod-kareena-kapoor-saif-ali-khan

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I found this one.
This one she mentions how they want a quiet wedding now due to Tiger's death. I mean, over a year later, and she's still wants a quieter wedding. So obviously, there was no way they would have held ANY kinda wedding just a few months after his passing.

http://epaper2.mid-day.com/Drive/mumbai/18072012/epaperimages/18072012/18072012-MD-MN-33/335972.jpg
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Reddy

Delayed interview. Reminds me of the time HT published Kareena's denial to marriage so late that it appeared AFTER Saif's confirmation. Because there were other ones that clearly said that the marriage is due to Senior Pataudi's death. Sharmila, for instance, in her recent IV confessed that its a year after Tiger's death etc etc.
I'll try and that IV.

Contrary to stories doing the rounds that the wedding has been postponed thanks to delays with Agent Vinod and his father Mansur Ali Khan's recent death, Saif confirms for the first time that they will marry early next year.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-11-11/news-interviews/30382670_1_agent-vinod-kareena-kapoor-saif-ali-khan

Its not even a proper interview. Its an article with a statement, and a statement might I add, uncannily similar to his wording at another interview shortly after the conference.

And clearly, the wedding was delayed. And Sharmila's interview, along with a DOZEN other sources and articles, confirm that the wedding was delayed due to Tiger's demise. It makes sense. 

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

I'll try and that IV.

Actually Ms. Reddy, I went back through the articles and it seems like you're right.
Up until mid Nov, they were sure that they would stick to a March wedding. But then after that, they stopped confirming it. Think they changed their minds around that time.
My guess would be due to Tiger's demise. I'm guessing when the details were laid out, perhaps the occasion didnt suit the timing. 
Either way, Sharmila's statement implies what I feel. If she's still mentioning Tiger's demise now and how they wanna plan keeping that in mind, I'm sure that was a core reason why the wedding was shifted from March in the first place.

Edited by desigal90 - 09 August 2012 at 3:49am
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
^That's the thing. It was Sharmila. It is Saif here. Both have a thought process of their own and don't seem to agree with each other on everything. Hence the ever contradictory quotes.

Upala KBR is quite credible, so I wouldn't see why she would write "contrary to rumours that the wedding has been postponed due to his father's demise, Saif confirms that the wedding will continue as planned"

I remember this well because I remember reading the same article on this very forum.. because even Karishma confirmed the same a month later in December...

OK found the article http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/saif-kareena-to-marry-after-release-of-agent-vinod-confirms-karisma/1/163352.html
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

I'll try and that IV.

Actually Ms. Reddy, I went back through the articles and it seems like you're right.
Up until mid Nov, they were sure that they would stick to a March wedding. But then after that, they stopped confirming it. Think they changed their minds around that time.
My guess would be due to Tiger's demise. I'm guessing when the details were laid out, perhaps the occasion didnt suit the timing. 
Either way, Sharmila's statement implies what I feel. If she's still mentioning Tiger's demise now and how they wanna plan keeping that in mind, I'm sure that was a core reason why the wedding was shifted from March in the first place.

The problem is they changed their minds several times.. they still do! October 16th, December Maldives, 2013 etc. I thought they should all have kept complete silence on this matter like Kareena did until now but  now even Kareena's joined the bandwagon in blurting details about her wedding. LOL

Edited by Ms.Reddy - 09 August 2012 at 3:55am
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Actually, Kareena didtn give any detail away. She just said, wedding's on, and basically that's it. Stop asking her, coz that's all the media's doing recently. 
And that December wedding was a joke. He said it in the same interview he joked about Natalie Portman. It was SO OBVIOUS he was bullshitting with the way he responded, I'm surprised the journalist took him seriously.

As for the confusion in general, the Pataudis arent like a conventional close family. I'm not surprised there's so much confusion because all the members are celebs giving Interviews at differnet times/places. 
Either way, the confusion is very much there, but I dont see it as a DELIBERATE thing. 
This isnt a family that works as each other's PR.
When one member gets into shit, the other keeps outta it. Like Saif's recent controversies, Sharmila or Soha or anyone other than Kareena for that matter, didnt come out and give interviews in his support. 
So its highly unlikely that Sharmila's doing this on Saif's behalf, ESPECIALLY seeing how she's shut up now that Saif has talked to her (as reported by Mumbai Mirror).

Kareena is closer to her family, hence Randhir, Karisma have been more consistant with their responses to the marriage queries. Everytime the media questioned them, they maintained a "dont know" status.

Edited by desigal90 - 09 August 2012 at 3:57am
ronaldinha Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top