Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Not married, until she moved on with her future hubby. I would, but I'd get 10 hate PMs, so I'm just gonna stick to hints. ðŸ˜†

Can you believe I got my WL raised for the first time on IF since I joined? ANd not for any Saifeena related thread or bollywood related thread. For defending a member on Chitchat. Can you believe it? I'm so amused! ðŸ˜†
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinavars

LOL I don't know if she herself will be able to explain her thought process as well as you do! 😛

Yep. Exactly.

pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Oh you'd be surprised how well even her haters can explain her thought process about taking up films, why she chose Heroine again, why she did this, why she did that, etc etc. Atleast I"m a fan ðŸ˜‰

Oh are we discussing the tattoo again? 
Yes I'm sure we're all very concerned about Saif's kids. We know em better than he does. And someone was saying I know Kareena's thought process better than she does, well I can flip it around and say that everyone seems to know Saif's kids better than they do...or Saif does.
ITs been what...5 years, and we're still worried about the kids. As if divorced men and women dont ever find love all over the world and their kids never understand. 
I remember Saif did mention on Preity's show how his kids asked about his tattoo, and they had a talk about it. 

At the risk of sounding like I know Saif's thought process, I will quote his interview at the HT Summit. He said the tattoo was something he felt he needed to get done. Now he said that, Kareena in the beginning, when they got into the relationship, used to bring up his past , which was rather shady. Saif and his women were quite infamous in thsoe days. He was called the casanova of bollywood. He said that once he got the tattoo to make a statement to her, that look, I've never done this for anybody.
Now as premature and impulsive as that sounds, guess he realized SOMETHING was special in this relationship, that he took that risk. 

As for his kids, people get the feeling that he's never with em, coz the media doesnt really care about that. They care about what he does with superstar Kareena Kapoor. All stars have kids, spend time with em, do we hear about ANY of those times with any celeb? No, media doesnt care, simple.

Something super amusing. Last time Saif was spotted in New York, and this person tweeted that they saw Saif with a girl, and the girl wasnt Kareena. OMG, it was such a mystery. Turned out to be Sara.
He took her out on a vacation, just him and her. Too bad that didnt make it to press, but Saif did talk about it in a magazine interview when he was asked about something he wanted to do this new year, he said take Sara to NYC, coz she's been wanting  to see it.

Sunny Malik on twitter tweeted last year that when Kareena was over for the promotions of a film, she stayed with Saif and his kids, not the hotel with the rest of the crew. Just random tidbits I hear from here and there.

And the one time this magazine carried a short article about what Kareena got for Sara on her birthday, were people satisfied? No

Then it was, "oh Kareena leaked this out to her PR"

Well, there's no winning for her.
If she doesnt talk about them, if there is no news about her bonding with the kids, then its - Oh she doesnt even make an effort, Saif doesnt care about his kids, they're completely outta the picture. Ignore the fact that his kids are actually spotted with him at quite a few events including with Kareena as well, more so than we see other starkids, becuase a few pictures dont mean anything.

If she DOES talk about them or if news of her doing something for them comes out, its PR PR PR.

If she stays mum on her wedding, its shady and means she's not ready, doesnt wanna take this step, how come everyone but the bride & groom have confirmed it, something's not right.

If she speaks up, STFU, we dont wanna hear about it.

When articles come out - PR PR PR
WHen the family speaks - Shut up already
When the family doesnt speak - They're not happy, its not happening, the wedding was just a PR stunt, these two are never getting married.

😆

Those two are nt the only ones taking vacations. neither do other stars shoot their
movies in Mumbai only. But 'somehow' the press is immediately informed if these
two or the lady goes out. And of course the innumerable 'airport' pics where k is
dressed to the hilt and the photographer is there 'by accident'.

Saif doesnt say anything; if he does court the media it will only be when he absolutely
needs to. I dont know how this whole thing is going to work out. They are so different.
Once they become an old married couple and their interests pull them in different
directions. Oh well.
[quote]As for his kids, people get the feeling that he's never with em, coz the media doesnt really care about that. They care about what he does with superstar Kareena Kapoor. All stars have kids, spend time with em, do we hear about ANY of those times with any celeb? No, media doesnt care, simple.[/quote]

This isn't really true.  Everyone's seen how much attention Aaradya Bachchan gets.  Photographers have been trying to get pics for a while.  Then there are SRK's kids.  They even follow Aryan to his soccer games and air clips of him playing on TV.  This happens when SRK is not even there.  Aryan and Suhana have been photographed everywhere from karate championships to dog shows and many times, this happens when their parents aren't even there.  I have seen some coverage of Akshay's son too though of course not as much as SRK's kids or the Bachchan beti.  In fact, there are articles out that SRK has enrolled his son in a boarding school in London because he's sick of the media following him around and he wants him to grow up in a more normal way. 

If you only pay attention to Saif and Kareena, then other things are bound to slip out of your attention, especially if you don't live in India and aren't surrounded by that 24/7.

The other thing is that most people expect married fathers to be there for their kids.  They come home everyday after work so they are always around the children, even if they are actors with hectic schedules.  Nobody would question Akshay or SRK or Abhishek about how much they take care of their kids.

Divorced fathers everywhere are known to be just weekend parents.  They don't have full custody of the children anyway.  On top of that, if a middle-aged man makes a fool of himself and gets a giant sized tattoo of his girlfriend, it just looks so childish and trashy.  No woman should supersede your own kids and that's what a dumb tattoo makes it look like.
Edited by anonymous39 - 11 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

[quote]As for his kids, people get the feeling that he's never with em, coz the media doesnt really care about that. They care about what he does with superstar Kareena Kapoor. All stars have kids, spend time with em, do we hear about ANY of those times with any celeb? No, media doesnt care, simple.[/quote]

This isn't really true.  Everyone's seen how much attention Aaradya Bachchan gets.  Photographers have been trying to get pics for a while.  Then there are SRK's kids.  They even follow Aryan to his soccer games and air clips of him playing on TV.  This happens when SRK is not even there.  Aryan and Suhana have been photographed everywhere from karate championships to dog shows and many times, this happens when their parents aren't even there.  I have seen some coverage of Akshay's son too though of course not as much as SRK's kids or the Bachchan beti.  In fact, there are articles out that SRK has enrolled his son in a boarding school in London because he's sick of the media following him around and he wants him to grow up in a more normal way. 

If you only pay attention to Saif and Kareena, then other things are bound to slip out of your attention, especially if you don't live in India and aren't surrounded by that 24/7.

The other thing is that most people expect married fathers to be there for their kids.  They come home everyday after work so they are always around the children, even if they are actors with hectic schedules.  Nobody would question Akshay or SRK or Abhishek about how much they take care of their kids.

Divorced fathers everywhere are known to be just weekend parents.  They don't have full custody of the children anyway.  On top of that, if a middle-aged man makes a fool of himself and gets a giant sized tattoo of his girlfriend, it just looks so childish and trashy.  No woman should supersede your own kids and that's what a dumb tattoo makes it look like.

The guy left his WIFE and TWO KIDS for an italian broad! what is a tattoo? compared with
that?

yeah he got married on impulse when he was too young. But he certainly was not some
schoolboy when he got the tattoo. that is the way he is. if thought about his kids so much,
there wouldnt hv been cavorting semi naked with  his lady love onscreen (Kurbaan)
maybe thats why it flopped. too much bad dua.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Do actors also get affected by marriage..An important piece of news which is so embarrasing that the media is not talking about  is..

That the director  Sajid Khan walked out of Saif's next film Judwa.😲😲

Edited by you2 - 11 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The focal point is that they would want nothing more than to have an elaborate/publicised wedding, Kareena in particular who loves to be the central focus in everything [her past history is proof enough of that whether it's her films or anything else] taking that into account a pattern develops & can be extrapolated. Not that there's anything wrong in it but denying it outright like they're doing is not the way to go about it.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's OK Kareena. I really don't care if you get married or not, nor to I care to whom you get married. In fact, the only thing that could engage my interest in your nuptials would be if you decided to "trade up" and snag Tom Cruise now that he's single again.

Now THAT would be interesting.

You see there's a fine line between igniting the public's interest and jerking people around with this off-again-on-again stuff.

Not to be rude but as much as I enjoy your over the top persona your life and future just aren't THAT important to me Bebo baby.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think I'm more happy for Desu than Kareena. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Who cares about trending on twitter...

big news yah ðŸ˜†  ... trending on twitter , be everywhere , on all the news channel  ðŸ˜†... doesn't it happen with all those who r public figures ...  be it actor, player or politician ... frm Celina Jaitly to Lara Dutta to isha deol to Ritish-gen to Kjo Birthday to Ram Chander Teja ( south actor  ðŸ˜‰)  to Dhoni to sania and many more