Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Burcidi

Kareena getting on my nerves.

Her PR responsible for all the marriage news and gossips. She makes the calls. And then pretends not to know anything.

saifeena - the most pretentious couple .
puke puke...

briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ksh-

Those frequent trips to Europe..😈

those cozy rooms with fireplace, sipping wine, 🤔
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😛Good luck with your wedding Bebo, you gonna need it.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

IDK why, I find her attitude attractive :P

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah yeah media attention, etc etc.
Too bad that apart from this "puke worthy" couple, no other couple has the guts to come out and admit they're together.
And surprise surprise, this one actually seems to have made it to the alter ðŸ˜›
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Too bad that apart from this "puke worthy" couple, no other couple has the guts to come out and admit they're together.
And surprise surprise, this one actually seems to have made it to the alter ðŸ˜›

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched ðŸ˜‰
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

guts???   u mean this puke worthy loser couple DON'T have GUTS to tell the world about that so important day in their life, yet they  go shouting about spending endless nights in each others arms.
c'mon..

huhhh..their guts are laughable.
_notinuse_ thumbnail
    I genuinely feel sorry for Saif's children. I'd feel like puking if I were his daughter hearing about the lovey-dovey stuff my middle-aged father is up to.

Plus am I the only one who finds it a bit off Saif got a tattoo of his girlfriend but didn't bother about his children? I mean, if I were to get a tattoo, it'd be of my children before my partner. A bond between a parent and child is pure and only a foolish person takes it for granted,
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ I think he got one for bebo to win her over.  He doesn't have to get one to show he loves his kids. 

the reason why any person gets a tatto is to show their committed to that relationship. Saif has cheated before... maybe that's why he got a tatto.. to show bebo he is hers forever. 

I personally never heard of anyone getting a tatto for their kids. 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail
^ call me selfish but I'd feel hurt if my dad got a tattoo of the other woman over one of his children. Angelina Jolie has tattoos of the co-ordinate of where each of her children were born. I find that much more significant than the name of a partner.

Plus what kind of middle-aged man have to "prove" his love through a tattoo. They're not stupid teenagers.