"Wedding's on" - Kareena breaks her silence - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Saif and Kareena really can't have it both ways.  They were the ones that started this media craze in the first place.  From announcing their relationship in front of hordes of the media at a fashion week, to showing off a giant sized tattoo, to making a big display of their supposed love by hugging too long on a Filmfare awards stage, these two have always been courting publicity.  They love talking and showing off.  Their PR even leaks all the info about their romantic vacations.  God forbid they don't appear in the news for a week.

They can't expect anyone to back off after creating this environment themselves.  The ONLY reason they're cagey about the wedding is Kareena's fears that she might lose films because of it.  Otherwise, they would be loving all the hoopla.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous39

Saif and Kareena really can't have it both ways.  They were the ones that started this media craze in the first place.  From announcing their relationship in front of hordes of the media at a fashion week, to showing off a giant sized tattoo, to making a big display of their supposed love by hugging too long on a Filmfare awards stage, these two have always been courting publicity.  They love talking and showing off.  Their PR even leaks all the info about their romantic vacations.  God forbid they don't appear in the news for a week.

They can't expect anyone to back off after creating this environment themselves.  The ONLY reason they're cagey about the wedding is Kareena's fears that she might lose films because of it.  Otherwise, they would be loving all the hoopla.

I cant help but agree *shrugs* 
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: desigal90

Yes, he announced marriage post March when a journalist asked him at a press conference. I still remember the video. He was VERY sure about that date. He even said and I quote, "even if agent Vinod is delayed, we won't delay the wedding beyond march." This conference took place in early sept. it was the first time saif had confirmed marriage. But alas, a few weeks later, his father passed away. Can you blame him for postponing the date?

And the next "confirmed" date came from sharmila. Not him. And I'm pretty sure, that is STILL the date. Someone in this forum checked out te bookings o the pataudi palace, and there are no bookings open for the month of October.

frankly i dont remember the dates when their marriage plans were first announced or even why it was postponed.. 

what i am trying to say is... all the announcements/cancellations/dates confirmation/postponing came from them, so its not like the media is creating stories about their marriage and making a joke out of it.

even if it was spilled by sharmila, they should have stuck to one story - either say it is cancelled or say it is postponed. i think sharmila confirmed the date not once but twice... so again...if saif-kareena still wanted to keep their marriage private, shouldnt they have a talk with sharmila first? and save us all from the confusion! 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well he did have a talk with her. Did you read her latest interview? They asked her a wedding question, and she said she doesn't have anything to say. Soha said the same.
And I think the reason she's really pissed is because she reads everything that's written about her. And I doubt she liked reading about how he was thrown out due to marriage, and whos the next queen bee now that she's getting married, etc. and if you notice she snapped when she talked about being thrown out if films and people talking about it. It's everything tied together that made her snap.

Anyways I don't have any complains. Even if these 2 complain once in a while about the attention ( which they RARELY do coz they say its part of the parcel) the truth is that they are the ONE couple in Bollywood that was honest about their relationship. They didn't play games by confusing people on purpose about their relationship. How many couples have played that card?
Link up with costars for publicity but don't admit anything. Some have broken home, married, and to the world are still virgins. Some got married without even letting ex boyfriends know that it was over. Right, that some had a dignified marriage, well yeah, it was low key, how could we have gotten info and known when the ex boyfriend didnt know until it all blew open? And very dignified that we got the photos in the airplane on the way to the honeymoon. Yeah, every couple has its faults.
The list is endless. Accuse Saif & Bebo of media attention, but at least they are legit. Its not that easy, even if it gets you media attention. If it was, we'd have a lot more "couples" in Bollywood admitting their relationship than we do.
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well he did have a talk with her. Did you read her latest interview? They asked her a wedding question, and she said she doesn't have anything to say. Soha said the same.
And I think the reason she's really pissed is because she reads everything that's written about her. And I doubt she liked reading about how he was thrown out due to marriage, and whos the next queen bee now that she's getting married, etc. and if you notice she snapped when she talked about being thrown out if films and people talking about it. It's everything tied together that made her snap.

Anyways I don't have any complains. Even if these 2 complain once in a while about the attention ( which they RARELY do coz they say its part of the parcel) the truth is that they are the ONE couple in Bollywood that was honest about their relationship. They didn't play games by confusing people on purpose about their relationship. How many couples have played that card?
Link up with costars for publicity but don't admit anything. Some have broken home, married, and to the world are still virgins. Some got married without even letting ex boyfriends know that it was over. Right, that some had a dignified marriage, well yeah, it was low key, how could we have gotten info and known when the ex boyfriend didnt know until it all blew open? And very dignified that we got the photos in the airplane on the way to the honeymoon. Yeah, every couple has its faults.

The list is endless. Accuse Saif & Bebo of media attention, but at least they are legit. Its not that easy, even if it gets you media attention. If it was, we'd have a lot more "couples" in Bollywood admitting their relationship than we do.

Who got married and the bf ddnt know till he saw pics? Sounds like something out of a novel ðŸ˜†...a bad one at that.
desigal90 thumbnail
Nope, didnt know until her marriage plans came out.
Poor guy is still hurt about how she didnt even bother telling him. Hell, poor guy never even got the title of being a boyfriend as far as the lady is concerned. His career lies in shambles today ðŸ˜†
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yes, he announced marriage post March when a journalist asked him at a press conference. I still remember the video. He was VERY sure about that date. He even said and I quote, "even if agent Vinod is delayed, we won't delay the wedding beyond march." This conference took place in early sept. it was the first time saif had confirmed marriage. But alas, a few weeks later, his father passed away. Can you blame him for postponing the date?

And the next "confirmed" date came from sharmila. Not him. And I'm pretty sure, that is STILL the date. Someone in this forum checked out te bookings o the pataudi palace, and there are no bookings open for the month of October.

No. He confirmed he will get married by March even if Agent Vinod gets more delayed... but this he said AFTER his father passed away.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-11-11/news-interviews/30382670_1_agent-vinod-kareena-kapoor-saif-ali-khan

MysticAura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is kareenas marriage something of national importance??i dnt get it y is der so much frenzy around her married status...
d more ppl give importance to thses celebrities...more bubbleheaded they become...
do v gain sumthing frm it?no...leave it guys
desigal90 thumbnail
Delayed interview. Reminds me of the time HT published Kareena's denial to marriage so late that it appeared AFTER Saif's confirmation. Because there were other ones that clearly said that the marriage is due to Senior Pataudi's death. Sharmila, for instance, in her recent IV confessed that its a year after Tiger's death etc etc.
I'll try and that IV.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Delayed interview. Reminds me of the time HT published Kareena's denial to marriage so late that it appeared AFTER Saif's confirmation. Because there were other ones that clearly said that the marriage is due to Senior Pataudi's death. Sharmila, for instance, in her recent IV confessed that its a year after Tiger's death etc etc.

I'll try and that IV.

If it's delayed how does the article have this line?

Contrary to stories doing the rounds that the wedding has been postponed thanks to delays with Agent Vinod and his father Mansur Ali Khan's recent death, Saif confirms for the first time that they will marry early next year.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-11-11/news-interviews/30382670_1_agent-vinod-kareena-kapoor-saif-ali-khan