"Wedding's on" - Kareena breaks her silence - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Can I yawn? *yawn* there!

Although she's my fav et al, this whole marriage drama is pissing me off. It's straight up annoying and if they wanna keep it such a 'secret'... STFU about it already. Nobody will care if they don't bring it up every now and then!
Originally posted by desigal90

LOL! Chocobear I was just kiddin, haha. I couldnt tell if you were joking back or if you took me seriously, haha!

Shreya, its always Saif who gets hospitalized for Food Poisoning, not Bebo. ðŸ¤£

for a moment I did think you were serious😆And I was like what??😆

@bold
🤣and then he claims "long strong" and stuffs like that😆
I wonder if Saif will still have his blonde hair by the wedding!! 

"Other people can walk in and out of films, drop people from their lives, and nobody says anything. I do anything, and it's all over the news channels and Twitter. It's nice to be so important, but sometimes I feel like saying, 'back off!

She's quite delusional. 😆
man ! she is damn pissed ðŸ˜³

Its definitely the original one. I'm pretty sure.
I think she and Saif freaked out when Sharmila & Soha gave out definite dates, coz it was a bit TOO official. It got to a point that she almost lost her cool at the Sony VAIO press conference and I could tell she was getting annoyed. She completely ignored all questions, especially when the press directly asked her about a confirmation on the wedding date.
I noticed since then, Saif denying the date, saying nothing's confirmed, etc etc. Sharmila and Soha have completely shut up since then and are refraining from giving out any more statements, coz apparently Saif had a talk with them.

And you know what else I think? Remember that article about Kareena getting cold feet and postponing the wedding? I think she had her PR circulate that news around to throw people off her trail. She really doesnt want the marriage overtaking everything right now. 
But then it got to a point that it started to sound like she had cancelled her wedding, and articles like "Kareena chooses career over Saif" started pouring out. So she's finally opened her mouth to say, look its on, but beyond that, I'm not gonna say anything.

Yeah but the marriage is still MONTHS away, isnt it still going to overtake everything? Now that its CONFIRMED it will more so. Which brings me to the point: what was the whole point of "throwing" everyone off their trail anyway? What did it accomplish other than making them look like jokes. And im glad she confirms they looked like a joke. 

"It's sad, my marriage has become a national joke. The wedding's on, but beyond a point, I don't think my fans or media need to know more."

if her marriage has become a national joke, it is all thanks to her and saif. they made the announcement, changed-postponed-cancelled-confirmed again many times. 

if only they could have stuck to one answer or no announcement at all, it wouldnt have been a joke. 

ofcourse the fans and media would be curious, what does she expect her fans to do? wait till she distributes her wedding pics?

But that's the thing. She and saif didn't announce any date lol. His family did, and it blew up. I watched that Sony conference. She was completely uncomfortable and pissed. It was a mistake on part of his family, but I suppose they didn't realize that they weren't supposed to talk about it yet. Sharmila's been saying forever that she tells saif to settle down. Guess when it became a reality, she got excited and when a journalist asked in a random interview, she spilled it.

We all noticed how Kareena and saif weren't saying anything. She really doesn't want the news out so soon, but guess now she's said it.
but they did announce that they would be getting married after agent vinod, didnt they? so they did start the announcement and then postponed it...

thats why media would try to get all the information...since saif-kareena didnt come up with any date they tried with sharmila, who spilled it. but it didnt stop at that...saif changed it to year end and then cancelled it altogether. so with the news coming up almost every week...and by their family no less...who is to be blamed?

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

but they did announce that they would be getting married after agent vinod, didnt they? so they did start the announcement and then postponed it...

thats why media would try to get all the information...since saif-kareena didnt come up with any date they tried with sharmila, who spilled it. but it didnt stop at that...saif changed it to year end and then cancelled it altogether. so with the news coming up almost every week...and by their family no less...who is to be blamed?

Yes, he announced marriage post March when a journalist asked him at a press conference. I still remember the video. He was VERY sure about that date. He even said and I quote, "even if agent Vinod is delayed, we won't delay the wedding beyond march." This conference took place in early sept. it was the first time saif had confirmed marriage. But alas, a few weeks later, his father passed away. Can you blame him for postponing the date?

And the next "confirmed" date came from sharmila. Not him. And I'm pretty sure, that is STILL the date. Someone in this forum checked out te bookings o the pataudi palace, and there are no bookings open for the month of October.Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago