paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its often been highlighted how hard kunal's life has been. But I think siddhi's life has been harder.

1. She is an orphan. Even a loving brother like Kapil could not have filled the void created by her parents' absence
2. Her fiance died on their wedding night.
3. She married his elder brother who had a tough exterior and was initially rude to her,
4. When she fell in love with Kunal she had to tolerate Richa lurking around him and Kunal being friendly with her.
5. The day after her husband consummated with her, he asked her for a divorce and went on a guilt trip.
6. She never enjoyed the childhood of her babies instead she spent that time in jail
7. When she came out, she got a spoilt son and a life without Kunal
Kunal is very lucky to have Anand C in his life. A son who loves and respects him unconditionally.

This post isnt an analysis of who committed which mistakes Its just to highlight how siddhi has had an extremely challenging life, a life that has been more difficult than Kunal's life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Very true. U spoke my heart! But kunal doesn't even care. The Chopra family only thinks kunal has hard life. But hey, thats whats called blood relation.
cooldipika thumbnail
great post paradigm ...its the very reason why i feel more sad for siddhi dan for kunal ...agreed kunal has gone thru alot too suffered alot in his life ...
but siddhi's sufferings have been more dan him ...
atleast kunal has his family with him , who have always been there for him irrespective of his innumerable failures in life , he has his son's love nd support with him too...which is his biggest reason nd driving force to live ...

but wat abt siddhi ...firstly she spent 9 long yrs in jail ...(agreed to a large extent she is to be blamed for it ),

her husband , her inlaws ..everyone borke all contacts with her , even her own siblings ,both her children have been away from her ...her younger child has been up by sulekhaji , nd has no feelings for his mother , completly indifferent to her ...
seriously whom does she have left to call her own ...in every phase of her life she has struggled alot ...nd now to win over her son's love ...she ll have to again struggle soo much ...
i really feel very very bad for siddhi ...
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Siddhi did suffer a lot as a child growing up w/o parents and after marriage as well. I guess when you keep falling in life, you become stronger and more determined to face all life's odds. CVs have actually shown this part of siddhi's character with consistency. She is very independent and determined most of the time. She picks herself up and moves forward in life with a new zest. I am sure she will get up again and take life as it comes to her! That is her strength.

I hope they show Kunal also as a person who picks himself up but for him someone like Siddhi has to come along and pick him up.. I guess this time it will be the twins and siddhi again who will set his life straight. Kunal is indeed lucky to always get so many chances at life whenever he draws back into his shell after every fall. There is always someone who does the job for him!
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post..👏
completely agree with you..

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

well said

siddhi indeed has suffered more, and i so hope her suffering ends soon. she deserves happiness and i dont mind what has to happen , but i want to see her happy now

hopefully after the precap today, she goes back to surekha and moves on with her life, her kid and professional side

norzar