Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

It's a power game. Devas have more power, they controll +ve aspects of life. Comparitively Asuras have less power, so they do penanace & get boon. Majority of them misuse their power they have got as boon & get killed in the end. Where as Devas run to the Tridevs when they cant handle a problem & get help from them.

kavya.sravya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
asurs always felt sidelined and thus did all types of things to get attention. they got power they misused it and punished for it. but one thing I didnot understand in our show is the disrespect tarakasur and his minister showed towards mahadev.  tarakasur used so many insulting words towards shiva . he is their only god who gave boons and all asuras are great devotees of mahadeva.  they only got proud after getting boons and misused their boons and in the last got destroyed but never insulted shiva. i felt this very strange in this show.  they all try to please him , worship him. he kills them only when they go killing people or destroying the world. no disrespect, so sly looks like tarakasur's minister.
once in a while they go overboard like vidhyunmali asking shiva to be his guard , but goes down his knees once sati comes to her vikral roop.   ooohhh so loved that episode.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kal El

I like the asurs too. The devas can be very annoying. ðŸ˜†

This reminds me - the episode where the baraat was met by Shukracharya & the asuras.  The gall of Indra telling Sukhi that they couldn't join them due to the attempts to kill Parvati.  Hello, pot, meet kettle!  After all, Indra too tried to torture Parvati which is why Mahadev sent him flying however many yoganas away.  If the asuras did not have a right to be in that baraat, wth was Indra doing there, and why did Nandi have to risk his life for them? 😡 Leave them in Dadhichi's ashram.

But yeah, asuras rule!!!  Devas drool!!!
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago