To day Read the artical about chhatis gadh.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Members  i have just read the artical in one of news paper about state chhatis gadh where
in hospitals either government or private overy of gals/womens are removed by the doctors  without knowledge of women to get Rs 12500/-per operation from the government  under some scheme.DOCTORS show some fear of overy cancer and tell lie to gals and emotionally agrred to remove overy.

This was brought in to notice by some news paper and then inquiry started and no of doctors has been suspended.This is a fact report of today.

What should you do if you are victim of such scandle.what society would do for the victim of this scandle.can they give back right of became mother of women?

Rajni is victim of such scandle happening in india and all of you are not even think what will she do if vaishnav parivar kicked out of house.what will above women in chahtis gadh will do when  their inlaws kicked them out .

you all  who are hating rajni because of this issue are  members of literate society where such incident rarely happen and also donot accept in society.

Yes rajni should have told parivar before marriage and if they agree mmight be good .but as per you all  thinking they might have not acceept her.Up till now they have not told her to go out because of parivar prathistha and image.her their interest is to save image of family.

Rajni has now trying to improve her image in the family and to gain confidence of the all members.

SO i request some of members who are quiting show because they want to see vaishnav parivar punish rajni to think after reading real truth of happening in india.very tough to digest and advise to other but in reality it is happening.any ways we should sugeest CV to go some what logically and tell them do not spoil the chracter of rajni.if rajni  is there krish will remain there(for gaurav fans )    
i totally agree with u.
if i m krish my opinion is differenr and if im rajni my opinion will be different.but todays world man dominating is part of life and even this is encouraged by female members of the family only.female is only dushman of female.
most of the gaurav femal fans are opposing Rajni ,because they can  not  see gaurav cheated.

if in this story if his character is written like rajni's character and in other post some one had asked one question ,i m repeating that krish has child before marriage and was done intainationaly ,what will be your suggestion ,to quit the show because of krish,

what  will be your reaction,be honest 
Here question arises why rajni has spoken lie to vaishnav parivar.

EVEN SURBHI HAS ALSO HIDE VISHAL EPISODE  FROM OTHERS.FOR HER THERE IS NO PROBLEM.

SOME TIME SPEAKING LIE FOR GOOD IS NOT CRIME.  
now both of them are now together ,who will be the reason for BHBK?
Thanks for the information.