Devon ke Dev Mahadev

i don't understand (Page 2)

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by lucykaede

hey guys i just saw a video of mahadeva where he was flirting with another lady to get parvati back at kailash.oh he so loves her.wanna see that happening.parvati jee to jealousy se red ho jayenge.Embarrassed
 Thanks for sharing dear...Tongue..really wow...wat a scene...Whr have u seen the video...TongueTongue.awww...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedour Mahadev is becoming all naughty and chalu.WinkWink...and yes he loves Parvati so much.Embarrassed...he is doing everyting to get her looking at him and to take her back to Kailash.LOL..awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so chweet...plsss can u tell me whr u saw this video...can u post the linkTongue

it was in om namah shivay,mahadeva and parvati had a fight,he came back to take her to some place where she hid herself,she showed that she doesn't remember him,then he went to some lady where he stayed for three days and she started thinking him as her husband.then something happened and mahadeva burnt himself like sati,that lady also threw herself in fire and then her sins were cleared and then parvati got back when ganesh told her all this.our mahadeva does some weird stuff but he is cute anyway.LOL

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
@lucy-how did you forget there have been so many scenes where Parvati is positively BULLYING MahadevROFL
in the part where he comes as a Bramhin Parvati is bullying him big time-shaadi ho jaane do,im sure we are going to see loads of the scenes you want to see!
SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Disagree with you, You take it wrong Maa Parvati was not looking at Mahadev bcoz She is a bride n so many people are around, That was Satyug not 21st century that you expect her to have eye contact or something... She is a bride, She is has to show blush in her eyes, Maa Parvati is calm bcoz She got Mahadev by tapasaya not by stuborning...
There were so many scene when Maa Parvati did leg pulling of Mahadev n very cute one...

Edited by Rehan2012 - 09 August 2012 at 2:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Well the diffreance is that Maa Parvati got rid of her human nature but Mata Sati did'nt... Maa Parvati has comeover by doing Tapasaya
Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Well the diffreance is that Maa Parvati got rid of her human nature but Mata Sati did'nt... Maa Parvati has comeover by doing Tapasaya

maa sati also did tapasya as far as i know.they just didn't showed it in the show.mahadeva ko bina tapasya ke pana asambhav hain.sati jee aur parvati jee ne bhe ke.
jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Sonarika played the perfect bride yesterday. even for a moment did not feel I was watching a serial. felt it was for real..
And the shiv parvati marriage is filled with such leelas, each teasing the other.
she might be adi shakti, she might badra kali , she might be durga. but bottom line she is a woman so much in love with her lover her husband, and then Parvati thy name is shyness
Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I was wondering the same thing...Sati seemed over-enthu and Parvati looks too shy to evn reciprocate!!
-Gauri
Nitu2002 Senior Member
Nitu2002
Nitu2002

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

Originally posted by Arnav90

maa sati also did tapasya as far as i know.they just didn't showed it in the show.mahadeva ko bina tapasya ke pana asambhav hain.sati jee aur parvati jee ne bhe ke.
I agree with you.  I was listening to Shiv Puran and the person was saying the Puran said the same thing that Maa Sati did Tapasya too. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index