Posted: 11 years ago
one thing i find terribly weird that when sati got married to shiv,she was all happy and chirping around while mahadeva was calm just smiling saying a few things only but now mahadeva is desperate and parvati jee is so calm.she did not even bother to look at him teasing him.i find it cute but its annoying at the same time.i mean why parvati jee can't show mutual affection.
sati was head over heels in love with shiv but parvati seems to be less caring towards shiv.

i feel like sati loved shiv loves parvati.
i know they both are same person that is adi shakti but their faces,their attitude are diff.they are actually diff people attitude wise.
so????????????????????

reply if you understood my comment.πŸ˜†
i am so confused.maybe sonarika's shy acting is making this hell awkward.parvati is described as beautiful and confident woman.when she gets angry she sends one of her navdurgas to fight.i don't find sona playing a confident woman.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont think Parvati was less caring-thats a completely wrong interpretation of what they showed
Parvati is just shy and overwhelmed on seeing Mahadev in his new Avatar that she cant look at him
also if you heard the dialogue clearly she says-that i want to look at you,but are looking at me with so much love that i cant lift my eyes up to look at you
Mahadevs over eagerness,his constant loving glance at Parvati is making her feel shy
and honestly put your self in her shoes who wont be shy🀣
Sati was also Shy,it wasnt like she was boistrous
its only that in this case Mahadev is the overexcited one,so Parvatis shyness may be misinterpreted as you said less caring
Shes equally eager-but unlike Mahadev she prefers not showing it
shruti

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

i dont think Parvati was less caring-thats a completely wrong interpretation of what they showed

Parvati is just shy and overwhelmed on seeing Mahadev in his new Avatar that she cant look at him
also if you heard the dialogue clearly she says-that i want to look at you,but are looking at me with so much love that i cant lift my eyes up to look at you
Mahadevs over eagerness,his constant loving glance at Parvati is making her feel shy
its only that in this case Mahadev is the overexcited one,so Parvatis shyness may be misinterpreted as you said less caring
shruti

okay get it but i still find sona acting like a child.i hope in romantic scenes she won't behave like that.i hate her shyness.she should play parvati more confident.too much shyness creeps me out.shiv and parvati are equal,their love is mutual and passionate.i can only see here high school romance which is so humanly.😑
sameera_ori thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

shruti

Exactly my thoughts.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...since our Mahadev took a completly different avataar that too just for Parvati ji..😳😳...he wanted her to look at him and see for herself that her Mahadev has changed for her..😳😳...and also he wanted her  to give thumbs up to himπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...he wanted her to look at him and qualify the fact that he is indeed looking handsome as she had wanted..😳😳..awww..😳😳...Mahadev behaved just like any lover would wanting her beloved to look at him and smile.😳😳...Hayeee...the dialougue was Mahadev😳😳: meri aur dekho Parvati...maine ye roop tumhare liye hi lia hai...aur mera ye roop adhura hai jab tak tumhari drishti ispe na pade..😳😳😳...hayee...trust me guys...i literally swooned hearing this..😳😳...and Parvati said: main drishti bhi aapke darshan hetu vyakul hai parantu aapki drishti me itni laalsa hai ki meri palke usse bojhal ho gayin hain...main kaise aapko dekhu☺️....which means Parvati said: My lord even i want to look at you but u have so much desirte in ur eyesπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ that my eyelids are becoming heavy with shyness how can i look at a you...the word Laalsa means desire😳😳....and seriously speaking the way Shivji was looking at her anyone would feel the same 😳😳...had i been at her place i wud have swooned if i lifted my eyes and looked at his desire filled eyes.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...main to sharm se laal hoke behosh ho jati.😳😳..kasamse...Mahadev really had pure desire in his eyes😳😳...when he was looking at her beloved...awww πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Exactly my thoughts.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...since our Mahadev took a completly different avataar that too just for Parvati ji..😳😳...he wanted her to look at him and see for herself that her Mahadev has changed for her..😳😳...and also he wanted her  to give thumbs up to himπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...he wanted her to look at him and qualify the fact that he is indeed looking handsome as she had wanted..😳😳..awww..😳😳...Mahadev behaved just like any lover would wanting her beloved to look at him and smile.😳😳...Hayeee...the dialougue was Mahadev😳😳: meri aur dekho Parvati...maine ye roop tumhare liye hi lia hai...aur mera ye roop adhura hai jab tak tumhari drishti ispe na pade..😳😳😳...hayee...trust me guys...i literally swooned hearing this..😳😳...and Parvati said: main drishti bhi aapke darshan hetu vyakul hai parantu aapki drishti me itni laalsa hai ki meri palke usse bojhal ho gayin hain...main kaise aapko dekhu☺️....which means Parvati said: My lord even i want to look at you but u have so much desirte in ur eyesπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ that my eyelids are becoming heavy with shyness how can i look at a you...the word Laalsa means desire😳😳....and seriously speaking the way Shivji was looking at her anyone would feel the same 😳😳...had i been at her place i wud have swooned if i lifted my eyes and looked at his desire filled eyes.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...main to sharm se laal hoke behosh ho jati.😳😳..kasamse...Mahadev really had pure desire in his eyes😳😳...when he was looking at her beloved...awww πŸ˜³

i got that part.okay if we not think of marriage we haven't been show the parvati who is confident and who rules the world,who is mother of the whole universe.consort of higgs boson.πŸ˜†
hey guys i just saw a video of mahadeva where he was flirting with another lady to get parvati back at kailash.oh he so loves her.wanna see that happening.parvati jee to jealousy se red ho jayenge.😳
sameera_ori thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucykaede

i got that part.okay if we not think of marriage we haven't been show the parvati who is confident and who rules the world,who is mother of the whole universe.consort of higgs boson.πŸ˜†

Dear...i know u got that part Tonguebut if u wanted a indian Bride that too in such an era behaving all bold and looking at MahadevπŸ˜† , flirting with him openly that too on her wedding day in front of well...everyone including her parents then i guess u havent been at any Indian wedding...when Sati married Mahadev she was in a dillema...she was about to be married to someone else and so she called Mahadev...and he since he loved her had come thr even thougfh somewhere he was against marrying her...Here Parvati seems to have more power on him than Sati....Mahadev is all eagerl and so is she to look at her MahadevEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but at the same time...she is a bride who is going to marry her lover..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and that too a lover who is Mahadev who is looking at her with so much love and desire so she is shy as any bride wud be..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...agreed she is the mother of the entire universeTongue, agreed she is shakti...agreed that is a confident womwn but at the same time ,,she is bride, a woman who is gonna TongueTonguemarry her loverEmbarrassed...i dont know wat kind of boldness and confidence u were expecting but look at any Indian Bride even todayπŸ˜•...on her wedding day most of the time her eyes are downcast...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...in my Didi's wedding and she is human resource manager , educated, cofident , living by herself in Mumbai .πŸ˜ƒ...still she was shy and looking down wen she went for the Jaimaal and the wedding.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Goddess Parvati is mata Shakti for the entire Universe,,πŸ˜ƒ,,,,mother of everyone but for Mahadev..Embarrassed.she is his beloved.Embarrassed..his wife ...Embarrassed...and also plsss...do remember wen goddes Parvati took on ythe Mahakali roop.😲...she bit her toungue and stopped her  rampaging and blood war 😲wen she stepped on Mahadev because she felt guilty that she stepped on her husband😲...in Hindu tradition the position of a husband is above every other relation.😲...so Even Mahakali bit her tongue wen she realised she has stepped on her husband. So plsss  Parvati can behave Mata parvati, the Shakti, the mother of all universe other time this time let her behave as a beloved, a bride as a new wife...😊
sameera_ori thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucykaede

hey guys i just saw a video of mahadeva where he was flirting with another lady to get parvati back at kailash.oh he so loves her.wanna see that happening.parvati jee to jealousy se red ho jayenge.😳

Thanks for sharing dear...πŸ˜›..really wow...wat a scene...Whr have u seen the video...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.awww...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedour Mahadev is becoming all naughty and chalu.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...and yes he loves Parvati so much.Embarrassed...he is doing everyting to get her looking at him and to take her back to Kailash.πŸ˜†..awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so chweet...plsss can u tell me whr u saw this video...can u post the linkπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Thanks for sharing dear...πŸ˜›..really wow...wat a scene...Whr have u seen the video...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.awww...😳😳our Mahadev is becoming all naughty and chalu.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...and yes he loves Parvati so much.😳...he is doing everyting to get her looking at him and to take her back to Kailash.πŸ˜†..awww.😳😳...so chweet...plsss can u tell me whr u saw this video...can u post the linkπŸ˜›

it was in om namah shivay,mahadeva and parvati had a fight,he came back to take her to some place where she hid herself,she showed that she doesn't remember him,then he went to some lady where he stayed for three days and she started thinking him as her husband.then something happened and mahadeva burnt himself like sati,that lady also threw herself in fire and then her sins were cleared and then parvati got back when ganesh told her all this.our mahadeva does some weird stuff but he is cute anyway.πŸ˜†
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@lucy-how did you forget there have been so many scenes where Parvati is positively BULLYING Mahadev🀣
in the part where he comes as a Bramhin Parvati is bullying him big time-shaadi ho jaane do,im sure we are going to see loads of the scenes you want to see!