Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Haaa...more passion will be when they are officiallyt married i think..hope wat u said..will coe true and wont stop at this point!
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, we gotta hold our horses a little. ๐Ÿ˜†
This is not the time for intimacy, dont you think?

Arnav is again forced to relive his past - Thanks to dadi.
The images he had buried deep inside him are clogging his mind again.
All that pain, all that sorrow, sense of loss - everything is resurfacing.
And for Arnav, this is something huge. Proof: We dont see ASR crying on a daily basis, do we?
Dadi's comeback has affected him hard. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And now, (coming to the point ๐Ÿ˜†) in such intense emotional trauma - I dont think intimacy is anywhere on their minds - both of them.
They just want each other's smile.

And I think the subtle gestures are very very very apt.
Passion will come, but after everything clears up. Im sure.
  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

myself..me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed!!actly i was also thnkn abt this ๐Ÿ˜‰
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WELL ARSHI's hugs r fantastic n i love it a lot to watch ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰but more than that only ASR N KKGSR knows that y they dont do more than hugs๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† may be they love to do hugs more than any thing else dear๐Ÿ˜† omy arshi is super cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›โญ๏ธ
suhanee_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for your wonderful, funny and awesome responses..i loved listening too all ur opinions but it's not that i want to see the cheesy hut scene, but remember passion can be portrayed by your eyes and body language as well eg diwali scene or kiss near the pool, they were so full of passion like even my heart rate was soaring..

i know there's alot going on in their lives related to the past but my point is that..a couple cannot share a bed and be that attracted to eachother and sleep so peacefully. Obviously its a drama and they can't show anything but these scenes were fine, if they'd already consummated. If they both feel that they have to properly get married first then he should still b sleeping on the recliner coz otherwise there's no way in hell, he can sleep all night and just hold her handโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‰

remember, in one of khushi's dream sequence, in which he calls her "delhi ka autorickshaw" when he just touches her, she just gets so shy and he blows air on her neck..i mean thats passion without showing anything..the first few months, the touch of your lover is electrifying..๐Ÿ˜ณ

hahahaha...
suhanee_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunji

i think the honeymoon is long pending...probably they will show something more then...๐Ÿ˜
but honestly i dont think the actors themselves will be much comfortable doing such close scenes...i remember reading an article abt barun having some restrictions in doing such scenes...and if the actors r not comfortable, that shows onscreen and the scene looses its charm...so i prefer to watch them do something in which they r comfortable๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree, i don't want them to do anything but like i said passion can be in your eyes and body language, they can show alot without showing anything..
suhanee_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clouds88

haha its a starplus drama..what do you expect..=p hugs are symbolic=p p.s asr was too sad to be horny that time=/

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
suhanee_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I think Diwali missed kiss was SUPER hot! They pulled that one off! Those days it was "Electric" between them even when they looked at each other! Even during and after Sangeet, there was a lot of flirting!

Those scenes had the desired effect! These days there is some "Melancholy" TINGED with the romance! Once in a way ASR looks at her with "Hot" eyes, but poor guy cant seem to get any further!

Those scenes where he was trying to convince her to accept him as her husband where quite sexy! I liked them!

Lets hope we get a few hot scenes in the future! Whatever our SARUN are comfortable potraying!

my point exactly..
suhanee_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarikakapoor

LOL they are too pathetic to be doing the deed i guess. Your post brought smile on my face. Seriously I would be dying to see ASR like that

๐Ÿ‘
asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya just hug and move away from each other after that seems unreal to me too
but in TV land anything can happen๐Ÿ˜•