Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do the Math! (Page 4)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

It was always mentioned that Khushi's parents died 10 years ago.And Arnav said that his mother dies 14 years ago.
But CVs are poor in Maths.They can mess up with the dates.

Then, if she was 8 at the time her parents died 10 yrs ago, she would be? (drumroll please for the CV's only for the CV's!!!)
TADA!LOL

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
CVs r very bg and hard working...no time for maths and logic...silly mistakes...waise Ladkion ki umar ki hisab nehien rakhte ..may be 18/22/25...LOL..I love CVs...they hv loss of memories...showing 0 size baby bump...ultimate controls of 2 passionate married couple..."Standing Ovation" ...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzraksha712

mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Ah!Now that's a logical analysis..but the problem lies in the very fact that the ages,years and calender in Ipkknd are played around as and when the CVs like.So Khushi jumps from being 18 to 25,Anjali goes without a bump even with about six month of pregnancy[Or so I guess with the contract marriage end nearing?] ..it wont be weird if they forget simple maths here too!I guess you dont need to be good at calculation in high school to get through writing a daily soap :P

totally agreed !!!
bujikutty Groupbie
bujikutty
bujikutty

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
LOL
candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
lol...exactly...!!
gursikh_simran IF-Dazzler
gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Its the same thing that also applies to  Anjali's baby bump theory!

Many have come of with this question but no answere yet...only CVs know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Guys, don't think too much!! Smile And I believe when you calculate, which I did today as well LOL, then I think Khushi is 22 if she was 8 years old 14 years ago!! Smile

Shreya
Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Arnav was 14 when his mum committed suicide which is said to have happened 14 years ago... which adds up to him being or lets say turning 28 this year.

When Khushi first told Arnav about her parents she said she was just 8 years old when they died.
Cut to... just before holi when Khushi breaks her gulak to pay for the colours she and payal have bought (the same time she borrows 300 bucks from Arnav), she says she was saving up to buy a sari for her 25th birthday! This means the birthday she just celebrated she turned 25...

Now lets do the Math.. if her folks died when she was 8 and now she is 25, they died (25- 8) 17 years ago... way before Arnav's Mom's death.. so how can their parents have any relation to each other????

Khushi is 22 not 25.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index