India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do the Math! (Page 2)

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I think the birthday she just celebrated wasn't her 25th. Maybe she was saving that for years so she can celebrate her 25th birthday when that comes! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurtilicious

ramraj19 Groupbie
ramraj19
ramraj19

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I am very poor in math. Thanks for bringing up the calculation.
Our show has lots of bloopers and they change according to situation or story or CV's mood.
Ex: Buaji house sundenly became a rental house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

SabrinaM Groupbie
SabrinaM
SabrinaM

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I don't think this dadi-ji thing has anything to do with khushi and Arnav's parent's!! I think this a last ditch effort to separate Arshi by Shyam. How else does Dadi know about Anjali's pregnancy when she isn't even showing(looking) pregnant; otherwise she's pretty well informed for a woman who hasn't let her family get in touch with her for 14 yrs... and then there was the big confrontation between nani and dadi about why dadi is singling out khushi without even knowing her...
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

But alas, u see to make exact calculations the ages must be constants not variables LOL
Only God and CVs know what they want as the ages of their characters !

Then again i too don't want to buy the whole Khushi, parents and co are responsible for Arnav's parents tragedies!

I agree... that the makers have made constant blunders i the past about age, permanent home becoming rental, and many more... but I completely agree I am not buying any of the theories about their parents being in an affair... its damn twisted...

Dadi is just not approving of their alliance cause he went against traditions and married secretly and if you see their interactions they are both head strong, clones of each other and so Khushi is the easy target...

Infact the rest of family knows more about the Guptas am sure if there was any connection they would have caught on and Nani seems to know about the other woman in question.. am sure they are aware of who she is!

Dadi's anger is displaced and liek always the makers are trying to build suspense in thin air!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreenpreetiherekbtrOmNaMaSteOm

shrezzj Senior Member
shrezzj
shrezzj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
That's a good point! I think she did just celebrate her 25th birthday. I remeber seeing a closeup of the contract in one of the episodes that sai "Arnav Sing Raizada, 28, and Khushi Kumari Gupta, 24," and her birthday was after the wedding, meaning she's 25 now. 
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrezzj

That's a good point! I think she did just celebrate her 25th birthday. I remeber seeing a closeup of the contract in one of the episodes that sai "Arnav Sing Raizada, 28, and Khushi Kumari Gupta, 24," and her birthday was after the wedding, meaning she's 25 now. 

Thank you for mentioning that... I couldn't remember where I has seem another instance of it pointing to the fact that she was 25
preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by preetihere

But alas, u see to make exact calculations the ages must be constants not variables LOL
Only God and CVs know what they want as the ages of their characters !

Then again i too don't want to buy the whole Khushi, parents and co are responsible for Arnav's parents tragedies!

I agree... that the makers have made constant blunders i the past about age, permanent home becoming rental, and many more... but I completely agree I am not buying any of the theories about their parents being in an affair... its damn twisted...

Dadi is just not approving of their alliance cause he went against traditions and married secretly and if you see their interactions they are both head strong, clones of each other and so Khushi is the easy target...

Infact the rest of family knows more about the Guptas am sure if there was any connection they would have caught on and Nani seems to know about the other woman in question.. am sure they are aware of who she is!

Dadi's anger is displaced and liek always the makers are trying to build suspense in thin air!!!

@bold: Totally agree Jules!

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
U know this is the only place where people good in math seem dumb! I mean how can the cv's make such a blooper, urgh. They barely concentrate. The wroters are in their own world. 
Great post. But sadly, our writers cant do the basic math and hence we lot seem dumb even when we can do math. Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index