India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do the Math!

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
 Arnav was 14 when his mum committed suicide which is said to have happened 14 years ago... which adds up to him being or lets say turning 28 this year.

When Khushi first told Arnav about her parents she said she was just 8 years old when they died.
Cut to... just before holi when Khushi breaks her gulak to pay for the colours she and payal have bought (the same time she borrows 300 bucks from Arnav), she says she was saving up to buy a sari for her 25th birthday! This means the birthday she just celebrated she turned 25...

Now lets do the Math.. if her folks died when she was 8 and now she is 25, they died (25- 8) 17 years ago... way before Arnav's Mom's death.. so how can their parents have any relation to each other????

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

bujikuttyFFFandhivyLaraHeerjbluedayArshi94huntinchildShweta1691KeyCatRaadhnimizzraksha712RemovedSunriseGreensama50Razz22LivingInPajamas-Garima-Rahmcutelittleangel-ElmoFuj-candykrushARS24OmNaMaSteOmJyo.Arshi.IPKCandYlicious_SMephistoGayuArnavlazyleavessweetdesire

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i felt that 2...i don't think kushi z a responcible 4 arnav's death...
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
u r gud at maths!!! ROFL  
LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Ah!Now that's a logical analysis..but the problem lies in the very fact that the ages,years and calender in Ipkknd are played around as and when the CVs like.So Khushi jumps from being 18 to 25,Anjali goes without a bump even with about six month of pregnancy[Or so I guess with the contract marriage end nearing?] ..it wont be weird if they forget simple maths here too!I guess you dont need to be good at calculation in high school to get through writing a daily soap :P

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bujikuttySabrinaMmagneticbaruncraziefanlove...OMGpringle6mizzraksha712ixraySunriseGreen-.Pearl.-HaRul-lover..Suhana..MephistoLIKEDMGOmNaMaSteOmkbtr

magneticbarun Senior Member
magneticbarun
magneticbarun

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunasankar

u r gud at maths!!! ROFL  
absolutely LOL "cv's beware hamare paas sab kuch calculated & verified h Thumbs Up no gadbad should b there samje"Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeyCat-.Pearl.-OmNaMaSteOm

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
But alas, u see to make exact calculations the ages must be constants not variables LOL
Only God and CVs know what they want as the ages of their characters !

Then again i too don't want to buy the whole Khushi, parents and co are responsible for Arnav's parents tragedies!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

magneticbarunSunriseGreen

mayukatta IF-Dazzler
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
our kushi is planning well ahead at that time..
planning a saree for 25 th birthaday when she is only 22
yes she is 22 then... well just 23 now.. it was clearly said.. in episode whwn she thought of committing a suicide.. it was mentioned..
let us do the math again.. 8 when lost her parents..
+ 14 years arnav past..=22..
so.. kushi is very well related my dear

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurtiliciousjoe_arhiKeyCatsreemeera-.Pearl.-HaRul-lover

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunasankar

u r gud at maths!!! ROFL  

Actually I sucked at Maths back in school.. it was my dreaded subject but of late the weird analysis that has been going around just forced me to recall the instances where time lines have been mentioned and I decided to just do the math and it was reassuring!! Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index