jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 Arnav was 14 when his mum committed suicide which is said to have happened 14 years ago... which adds up to him being or lets say turning 28 this year.

When Khushi first told Arnav about her parents she said she was just 8 years old when they died.
Cut to... just before holi when Khushi breaks her gulak to pay for the colours she and payal have bought (the same time she borrows 300 bucks from Arnav), she says she was saving up to buy a sari for her 25th birthday! This means the birthday she just celebrated she turned 25...

Now lets do the Math.. if her folks died when she was 8 and now she is 25, they died (25- 8) 17 years ago... way before Arnav's Mom's death.. so how can their parents have any relation to each other????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishali990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i felt that 2...i don't think kushi z a responcible 4 arnav's death...
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
u r gud at maths!!! 🤣  
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Ah!Now that's a logical analysis..but the problem lies in the very fact that the ages,years and calender in Ipkknd are played around as and when the CVs like.So Khushi jumps from being 18 to 25,Anjali goes without a bump even with about six month of pregnancy[Or so I guess with the contract marriage end nearing?] ..it wont be weird if they forget simple maths here too!I guess you dont need to be good at calculation in high school to get through writing a daily soap :P
magneticbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arunasankar

u r gud at maths!!! 🤣  

absolutely 😆 "cv's beware hamare paas sab kuch calculated & verified h 👍🏼 no gadbad should b there samje"😉
preetihere thumbnail
But alas, u see to make exact calculations the ages must be constants not variables 😆
Only God and CVs know what they want as the ages of their characters !

Then again i too don't want to buy the whole Khushi, parents and co are responsible for Arnav's parents tragedies!

mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
our kushi is planning well ahead at that time..
planning a saree for 25 th birthaday when she is only 22
yes she is 22 then... well just 23 now.. it was clearly said.. in episode whwn she thought of committing a suicide.. it was mentioned..
let us do the math again.. 8 when lost her parents..
+ 14 years arnav past..=22..
so.. kushi is very well related my dear
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arunasankar

u r gud at maths!!! 🤣  

Actually I sucked at Maths back in school.. it was my dreaded subject but of late the weird analysis that has been going around just forced me to recall the instances where time lines have been mentioned and I decided to just do the math and it was reassuring!! 😊
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think the birthday she just celebrated wasn't her 25th. Maybe she was saving that for years so she can celebrate her 25th birthday when that comes! 
ramraj19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am very poor in math. Thanks for bringing up the calculation.
Our show has lots of bloopers and they change according to situation or story or CV's mood.
Ex: Buaji house sundenly became a rental house.