Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunom thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
one more third grade song by 3rd grade singer.
vansh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vansh

she is rocking as well as superb versatile singer..i hope she becomes indian idol so that the mouths get shut❤️

u guys have been warned but still you are doing the same thing.now admin will take the necessary action
niladri05011993 thumbnail
ashu ans sunom are being warned not to post anti poorvi posts here. there are other threads for that.

Indian Idol stunner Poorvi sees inspiration in music loving mother

Chandigarh: Her voice stuns Asha Bhosle. Her idle Sunidhi Chauhan is her fan. Anu Malik calls her a star. This lucky Chandigarh girl Poorvi Kautish still wonders if this is a truth.

She said, "I belong to a music loving family. My mother Veenu Koutish is my inspiration."

Poorvi took training of Western music on the wishes of her mother. She is well trained in genre like Pop, Country, Old classic melodies, Hindi songs.

"I have received basic training in classical from my mother. Then I made my own rock band. Hard practice made me competent enough to enter TV show Indian Idol."

She said, "Saleem is a very calm person, Sunidhi is very straight forward, Anu Malik is very judgmental and sisters Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhonsle are the sweetest. It was a dream to sing before such legends." 

Hare Krishna Hare Rama By Poorvi Koutish

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSeAUUg2pbU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by niladri05011993 - 11 years ago

Sansaar hai ek nadiya...by Poorvi Koutish

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwaX17mRMOo&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sunom

one more third grade song by 3rd grade singer.

Name calling is strictly against IF rules "3rd grade singer" comes under name calling ..consider this as your first official warning ... repeat of same will result in WL rise

II Dev team

khaalid-1994 thumbnail
I was fan of this weakest singer Poorvi but now after watching all poor performances, i am very sad.
she is a winner and after watching her yesterday's performance i am 100 % sure she is going to be indian idol 6. poorvi is back with a bang. this is definetly the best II season among all 6. 
http://www.videochaska.com/indian-idol/video/ii6-best-performances/9824 
WATCH POORVI KOUTISH'S YESTERDAY PERFORMANCE. I AM NOW CONVINCED NO ONE ELSE DESERVES TO BE INDIAN IDOL.
Edited by niladri05011993 - 11 years ago