India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

She must forgive in order to move on

Bidaaifan09 Senior Member
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Has anyone thought for A to move on she must forgive J and G. We tend to hold onto hurt and anger and allow it to affect other aspects of our lives. Until she can say I forgive you she wont be able to love fully and that would be a shame. I mean just because she forgives him does not make her weak or a doormat it just means she is finally able to move on in life and love Shiv the way she should. We all have baggage from previous relationships that has impacted or will impact our future relationships and usually not in a good way. We all see how she is behaving with Shiv right now and I see that as the aftermath of J and she needs to go through the stages of grief and then forgivness to move on. what is everyone's opinion on this?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvSravas

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

I read it somewhere:

weak people revenges
strong people forgives 
intelligent people ignores..

So i think in order to move on... Anandi need to ignore Jagya and his memories.. She had already forgiven JaGo thats why she never remembers about the bad time or insults from them. Now she need to Ignore J totally... Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinGocilijachitra11ChytraPiyuu_SRKpayalibmaparnauma

alldiscussionId Groupbie
alldiscussionId
alldiscussionId

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidaaifan09

Has anyone thought for A to move on she must forgive J and G. We tend to hold onto hurt and anger and allow it to affect other aspects of our lives. Until she can say I forgive you she wont be able to love fully and that would be a shame. I mean just because she forgives him does not make her weak or a doormat it just means she is finally able to move on in life and love Shiv the way she should. We all have baggage from previous relationships that has impacted or will impact our future relationships and usually not in a good way. We all see how she is behaving with Shiv right now and I see that as the aftermath of J and she needs to go through the stages of grief and then forgivness to move on. what is everyone's opinion on this?  

If you are following the serial then u must have seen it is Anandi who was telling the entire Singh family to forgive and accept them.. But what he did on her mothers barsi is not forgiving... Anandi is not behaving rude and non emotional towards Shiv because she has not forgiven jagya and gauri but coz dadisha had asked Shiv to marry anandi and he accepted the proposal only coz he is feeling pity on her and inturn he is doing favor on her...

SinSinleo4ever

alldiscussionId Groupbie
alldiscussionId
alldiscussionId

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

I read it somewhere:

weak people revenges
strong people forgives 

So i think in order to move on... Anandi need to ignore Jagya and his memories.. She had already forgiven JaGo thats why she never remembers about the bad time or insults from them. Now she need to Ignore J totally... Smile

Well said...:)
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

I read it somewhere:

weak people revenges
strong people forgives 

You are right the moment she feels nothing for Jagya is truly the moment she moved on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukvilove

I read it somewhere:

weak people revenges
strong people forgives 

i think she already forgive gaga couple.  jagyaAngry is weak he will  take revenge from shiv seeing with anandi. ds calling shiv as his son.

Yup he will take revenge... but he is weak so he cnt harm Shiv..LOL
milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
it is jagya who interrupts her life like bemausam ki barsat 

payalibmleo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
she has forgiven gaga for
  1. breaking marriage
  2. insulting her
  3. all the rude avatars- the taunts
  4. she has forgiven for the lbame game
  5. she forgave all when she said i wish happiness for u and in ur life want to see u go ahead that was forgivness( incase u havnt seen the epis)

what is hard fr her to forgive is that her moms death is being used for jado tona, that someone thinks her dead mom is a bhoot that has to be treated!! how can u forgive that?? she has forgiven all when it comes ot her when it comes to her dead mother she is right and abs right it not figiving and why should she??

it is gauyri and jagya who have not been able to move on other than anandi !!
she is not with shiv- coz she dosent love him!!for her love was jagya who broke her trust her love and noew she isscared for more, she is awkward with him coz she is brin forced in a marriage and she feels she is taking a facovr from him, she is lsing her slef respect by asknig him to pls marry herso y will she be all yay my moms dead let me marry the collector now nlove him!!she lieks him yes but will take time before she accepts him and learns to trust marriage again!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipoiu123samvi.payalibmSuchi-surabhi01aparnauma

Go to top