Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SI appreciation post:06-08.08.2012 (Page 7)

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
U have it again Sayani. A wonderful post yet again for our princess Sanaya. I was unable to watch the first two episodes of Monday and Tuesday but I am sure that Sanaya must have done a brilliant job.
She was awesome in the song sequence. Emoting every expression by her body language. She was superb in that scene. The scene where she hugged Anjali I just loved her. In today's (9/8/2012) episode she was also commendable as always. She is a show stooper. Like always she stole the show.
I Thank u and pakpearl for the p.m.Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SIZZZLERSwaNia_2chulbuli94pakpearl

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post. Sanaya's performance this week has been brilliant (as always of course). I loved her performance in the song sequence yesterday, she was perfect. I loved her more today when she was talking about the half marriage, she was so cute and her expressions were perfect. She really does bring Khushi to life and Sanaya's pairing with Barun is magical.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERsayani2807chulbuli94SwaNia_2

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Both Barun and Sanaya excelled!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807chulbuli94

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
One more wonderful post frm u, as usual she rocked in all the episodes! If only they provide her a few good dresses! Even in that red velvetty  tent dress , she looked beautiful!

Edited by Chaituv - 09 August 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERsayani2807chulbuli94SwaNia_2

chulbuli94 IF-Rockerz
chulbuli94
chulbuli94

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

A wonderful post,Sayani ... I just love ur posts!!! Sanaya Irani is d other name of perfection for me...she has never disappointed  me...she is so perfect while doing emotional scenes that i always overlook d emotions of other characters.. then let it be Samrat-d charmer or Mighty ASR !!!! my total focus remains solely on d character played by Sanz onlyTongue ... in comedy as everyone knows...she surpasses all actors...who else can look so damn cute in comic scenesEmbarrassed she portrays a girl's shyness n nervousness so naturally that can make simple n innocent gals blush!!! Sayani,she looks so pretty when she crierTongue...her tears look like worid's most precious pearls !!!! n so far d romantic scenes are concerned...i want to say nothing...go n watch d song sequence in d last epi...thiough it was more comforting than romantic but her sizzling chemistry with her co-stars is just too hot to handleEmbarrassed
 Sanaya is giving her 100% consistently.i loved her all scenes with Barun the most.her mere presence brings smile to my face.i m loving this happy&chirpy khushi.well done SanayaTongue pakpearl,thanx for pm !!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERsayani2807TheSmurfsSwaNia_2pakpearl

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Sayani sorry for the delay in my response I had completely forgotten I had res and then realized my gaffe and immediately had to rectify it

Very well perceived and written over her emoting over the last few daysClap

I will never go into raptures when an actor delivers in scenes specifically built around them as it was custom built to their strength but I will give a standing ovation when they take a very ordinary scene and make it their own by virtue of their performance and that is what she has been consistently doing the last week No great drama for her yet she was a treat to watch.

I am a great fan of Shakespearean theatre and love opera so emotive expressions and voice modulation is what I specifically look for in all actors and slightly off tangent the other rarely celebrated actor that comes to mind is  Ms Jayashree who plays Nani what a thespianClap

They have not given SI any meaty or emotionally dramatic scenes last week to make best use of her acting skills and yet she held her ground and I for one was only watching her microscopic expressions as she did not have scope for much drama last week or anything substantial yet it was a delight to watch how subtly she brought in so many tiny changes and variations in each sentence and action.

One scene that I really had to admire was when he came in the morning and woke her up with the thud of the suitcase I am sure a majority of the focus would have been on what he was going to say but that is where she never fails to surprise she actually arose lazily looked sleepy yawned and did all those tiny little gestures that all of us do on waking and that to me was a stand out that she is a true professional and honestly no one would have bothered to notice or expected anything as the camera was not focusing on her yet she stayed on course

Similarly while I may have found that song and dance routine  to coax him to share a bit off putting but nevertheless  I found  her brilliant in each and every gesture the way she went through an entire gamut of emotions when she cajoled pleaded smiled enchanted seduced beguiled implored and begged a response for him Outstanding

I have just realized something Sayani that it has been ages since we saw SI in a powerful track that had been custom built to showcase her flair. I loved the way they showed her standing her ground during the Faraq Padta Hai series and after that they have given her very few opportunities to express herself and instead started some terrible experimenting to reduce the impact of her portrayal and except for the Swami track which I thoroughly enjoyed as she was superb in that sequence they have stopped writing any scene situation or dialogue that brings out the best in her and ironically she is supposed to be the female lead They misused her terribly during the kidnap track and rushed through so many scenes and threw in some atrocious unbelievable disjointed disconnected drivel and YET the TRP's held in fact was even slightly better than last weeks so there is a message for the writers there but they are too obtuse or blind to see it

When was the last time we saw her take on someone with her typical feistiness and verve?

When was the last time we saw her actually take a principled stand and come out winning?

When was the last time we saw her stand up against someone over an injustice?

When was the last time we saw her actually having a powerful confrontational scene with dialogues and tracks that were built to showcase her actual character?

When was the last time we saw her solve problems in her characteristic delightful KKG style?

When was the last time we saw her in at her fullest potential?

It has been nearly 6 months since we saw any dialogue situation or scene that made everyone sit up and take notice the way we all did when KKG made a incredibly powerful splash last year

Last I remember was when she brilliantly emoted just with her eyes the pain and feeling of betrayal to ASR when he forcibly married her and she made all of us want justice for her without a single line of dialogue uttered

after that there have been few sporadic moments but none that powerful except that shyam confrontation where again she was simply marvellous

Today she has been reduced to some eye candy fluff adjunct when the male lead needs to have his romantic side also showcased

What a tragic waste of talent and beauty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Sanaya, numero uno! The best! 
No one can express emotions using their eyes as well as you can. Your body language is phenomenal. And your facial expressions are amazing! You really are the best! You do Kushi to perfection!
It's an absolute atrocity that your exceptional acting skills are not put to better use.
In spite Of IPKKND going down the drain recently, I keep coming back, just for you. It's amazing to watch your unique talent. You are a true actor. My hats off to you. 

sayani2807

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

She is a beautiful actress with loads of talent and hard work. Love u Sanaya Irani!

Edited by Chaituv - 12 August 2012 at 3:26am

sayani2807

Go to top