Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SI appreciation post:06-08.08.2012 (Page 5)

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Lovely post great work 
Sanaya looked so beautiful in the pink night suit...and was so cute when she was  trying to cheer  Arnav ...she's angelic...and the morning scene...the way she was looking at  Arnav was so sweet and ..quickly turning away and stealing glances again..haha was cute she made me laugh and smile so much.. .that tax dialouge was epic...LOL
its treat to watch her onscreen love her O expression alot ...i hope i can see her in sari again...she looks lovely and beautiful in Sari Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807pakpearl

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dididumb

she is absolutely the best actress on tv. Sanaya you rock at whatever you do, carry on with the good work dear.Wink

Thanks for replying,dear...Smile
sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

wonderful post once again sayani u always come up with wonderful posts Clapcoming to topic sanaya as usual rocked in epi her expressions her performance truly touche heart in dadi's arrival epi she didn't get much dialogues but her expressions rocked her eyes spoke volumes Clap yesterday it was treat to see her diff shades of expression where she tried to cheer up aranav when she hugged him as soon as she got to know why he is upset i loved the way khushi hugged anajali Embarrassed sanaya is truly doing superb job as khushi she made alive khushi with her superb performance Clap

Thanks for replying,my dearest Aashi...Embarrassed
sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sithu08

Amazing post...
Brilliantly written...
Sanaya rocked as usual in the episode...
Her expressions was just awesome...
Love you Sana
ya...Hug

Thanks for replying,dear...Smile
sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Lovely post great work 
Sanaya looked so beautiful in the pink night suit...and was so cute when she was  trying to cheer  Arnav ...she's angelic...and the morning scene...the way she was looking at  Arnav was so sweet and ..quickly turning away and stealing glances again..haha was cute she made me laugh and smile so much.. .that tax dialouge was epic...LOL
its treat to watch her onscreen love her O expression alot ...i hope i can see her in sari again...she looks lovely and beautiful in Sari Smile

Thanks for replying...Smile
srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Wow sayani brilliant post on sanaya again...
Am just loving khushi Hugbut hating dadiAngry
Sanaya is surely rocking in every episode...
Love u sanaya and love u sayani for such an awesome postHug
KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

As usual Sayani, Khushi's expressions nailed every scene. With minimal words to speak, it were her expressions which stole the show. the initial shock when she realised she had thrown the muddy water at a visitor, her pain somehow camouflaged by the shock when dadiji called her a servant, each scene, not needing any words to convey. Sanaya makes us connect with every emotion of Khushi so easily. Her scene with Payal needs a mention here, because after a long time Khushi finally could be the younger sister, seeking solace in the company of an elder sibling, a luxury she does not get often.

Then, her eyes, conveying her emotions, first of relief that Arnav and nani are back and then , maybe surprise to see Arnav bend down to touch his grandmom's feet.

Khushi trying to comfort Arnav, I feel, could have been shown better without the song. Maybe a talk... because, that hug, the impact which that hug had, I feel the song was a bit dull , compared to it. But what is worth a mention here is that, Khushi was totally in her character. She is an orphan too, she has lost her parents tragically too, but in yesterday's scene, Sanaya managed to show, that though Khushi herself maybe in pain, she loves to be a listener, loves to be around to soothe nerves, loves to bring a smile on others faces. Her eyes, conveying this as easily as her actions.

With immense ease, she changed her emotions from tears to shyness, that moment on the steps with Arnav, as you have mentioned, subtly put across by Sanaya.

Sanaya is an actor par excellence and with each episode, she just manages to perfect herself.

Swati.

Very well said and written, completely agree with what you have written! Thumbs Up

sayani2807pakpearl

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I am always amazed at the ease with which she transitions her emotions.  She truly is an actress par excellent! 

sayani2807pakpearl

Go to top