Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aashizin

wonderful post once again sayani u always come up with wonderful posts πŸ‘coming to topic sanaya as usual rocked in epi her expressions her performance truly touche heart in dadi's arrival epi she didn't get much dialogues but her expressions rocked her eyes spoke volumes πŸ‘ yesterday it was treat to see her diff shades of expression where she tried to cheer up aranav when she hugged him as soon as she got to know why he is upset i loved the way khushi hugged anajali πŸ˜³ sanaya is truly doing superb job as khushi she made alive khushi with her superb performance πŸ‘

Thanks for replying,my dearest Aashi...😳
sayani2807 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sithu08

Amazing post...
Brilliantly written...
Sanaya rocked as usual in the episode...
Her expressions was just awesome...
Love you Sana
ya...πŸ€—

Thanks for replying,dear...😊
sayani2807 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tenxin

Lovely post great work 

Sanaya looked so beautiful in the pink night suit...and was so cute when she was  trying to cheer  Arnav ...she's angelic...and the morning scene...the way she was looking at  Arnav was so sweet and ..quickly turning away and stealing glances again..haha was cute she made me laugh and smile so much.. .that tax dialouge was epic...πŸ˜†
its treat to watch her onscreen love her O expression alot ...i hope i can see her in sari again...she looks lovely and beautiful in Sari πŸ˜Š

Thanks for replying...😊
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow sayani brilliant post on sanaya again...
Am just loving khushi πŸ€—but hating dadi😑
Sanaya is surely rocking in every episode...
Love u sanaya and love u sayani for such an awesome postπŸ€—
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

As usual Sayani, Khushi's expressions nailed every scene. With minimal words to speak, it were her expressions which stole the show. the initial shock when she realised she had thrown the muddy water at a visitor, her pain somehow camouflaged by the shock when dadiji called her a servant, each scene, not needing any words to convey. Sanaya makes us connect with every emotion of Khushi so easily. Her scene with Payal needs a mention here, because after a long time Khushi finally could be the younger sister, seeking solace in the company of an elder sibling, a luxury she does not get often.

Then, her eyes, conveying her emotions, first of relief that Arnav and nani are back and then , maybe surprise to see Arnav bend down to touch his grandmom's feet.

Khushi trying to comfort Arnav, I feel, could have been shown better without the song. Maybe a talk... because, that hug, the impact which that hug had, I feel the song was a bit dull , compared to it. But what is worth a mention here is that, Khushi was totally in her character. She is an orphan too, she has lost her parents tragically too, but in yesterday's scene, Sanaya managed to show, that though Khushi herself maybe in pain, she loves to be a listener, loves to be around to soothe nerves, loves to bring a smile on others faces. Her eyes, conveying this as easily as her actions.

With immense ease, she changed her emotions from tears to shyness, that moment on the steps with Arnav, as you have mentioned, subtly put across by Sanaya.

Sanaya is an actor par excellence and with each episode, she just manages to perfect herself.

Swati.

Very well said and written, completely agree with what you have written! πŸ‘πŸΌ

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am always amazed at the ease with which she transitions her emotions.  She truly is an actress par excellent! 
chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post...loved it.sanaya can do any expression with ease.she is the best..
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A wonderful post,Sayani ... I just love ur posts!!! Sanaya Irani is d other name of perfection for me...she has never disappointed  me...she is so perfect while doing emotional scenes that i always overlook d emotions of other characters.. then let it be Samrat-d charmer or Mighty ASR !!!! my total focus remains solely on d character played by Sanz onlyπŸ˜› ... in comedy as everyone knows...she surpasses all actors...who else can look so damn cute in comic scenes😳 she portrays a girl's shyness n nervousness so naturally that can make simple n innocent gals blush!!! Sayani,she looks so pretty when she crierπŸ˜›...her tears look like worid's most precious pearls !!!! n so far d romantic scenes are concerned...i want to say nothing...go n watch d song sequence in d last epi...thiough it was more comforting than romantic but her sizzling chemistry with her co-stars is just too hot to handle😳
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
sanaya was looking super duper cute in d yesterday's epi,,,, whn she was pacifying arnav,,, my eyes were glued on her face,,,, she is an angel... her xpressions were perfect,,, especially whn she hugged arnav,,,
my gal crush is increasing day by day,,,, she is one woman i seriously look upto,,
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME post SAYANI πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. You simply penned down πŸ‘. I always said that ,SANAYA is the real charm of IPKKND... Don't know about other...but,I really can't imagine KHUSHi...except her.

Last day 'Aaja Piya...' song seq. was so FABULOUS... She was looking so preity in that simple outfit...

Morning bed-room scene... n her all scenes wid ANJALi n Dadi jii... was totally outstanding... That song seq. was totally depending on her expressions... n therafter hug scene... It was really very emotional n touchy scene...n she portrayed so well.

N now today epi., what can I say...😳 I love her innocent n scared expresions...πŸ˜†.It was looking so natural... If,U watch her... U can't control your smile... Its a instant reaction of Viewers... n this is her real strength of her natural acting...