India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Two things don't add up... (Page 2)

SabrinaM Groupbie
SabrinaM
SabrinaM

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
God, I hope there is no romantic link between khushi's mom and arnav's dad. I hope it's just something more like on the way to the hospital Arnav's parents car crashed into Khushi's parents car and all four occupants died except the driver...

My mind keeps telling me that Dadi's hatred stems from Shyam filling her ears. I mean why else would a woman come back into the bosom of her family after living 14yrs in exile in some Ashrum? or constantly ask about " damadji" or know of Anjali's pregnancy, or , for that matter, know who khushi is instantly upon sight!!!! But too many people are talking about an affair...it just wouldn't make sense people...if that's the angle the CV's are taking then Khushi's love is screwed!! and her name should be roothi.. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malleeswati-89

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Ok I think Arnav's mother committed suicide because of Anjali's broken marriage not anything else... may be the family refused Anjali on the day of the wedding because of her leg... and "that woman" could be Anjali's would be mother in law at the time

But dear if you see the flashbacks clearly it was the day of Anjali wedding she was sitting in a bridal attair in a mandup and their mom running and the fun shot and Arnav shouting Maaa... So The teasing behind her suicide is not because of Anjali's broken rishta but probably something else I think Anjali's rishta was broken after her mom committing suicide as you know. Oh side family always. Insider this as blah blah and blam the girl for that so yeah

Exactly...am getting confused every time i am racking my brain to think what might be the connect maybe becoz i really don't want Khushi's mom to be anyway responsible for either Arnav's mom committing suicide or even Anjali's broken marriage.
This seriously will not go down well and i shudder to think about the repercussions to any such revelation to this small start that Arnav and Khushi has made towards their relationship...

SabrinaMmallee

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabrinaM

God, I hope there is no romantic link between khushi's mom and arnav's dad. I hope it's just something more like on the way to the hospital Arnav's parents car crashed into Khushi's parents car and all four occupants died except the driver...

My mind keeps telling me that Dadi's hatred stems from Shyam filling her ears. I mean why else would a woman come back into the bosom of her family after living 14yrs in exile in some Ashrum? or constantly ask about " damadji" or know of Anjali's pregnancy, or , for that matter, know who khushi is instantly upon sight!!!! But too many people are talking about an affair...it just wouldn't make sense people...if that's the angle the CV's are taking then Khushi's love is screwed!! and her name should be roothi.. Cry

Thank God i found someone thinking in the sme way i am. I really, truly, desperately don't want any romantic, extra-marital involvement between their parents in any way. That will be so disgusting to swallow and a far bigger muck to wade through for Arnav and Khushi at this moment or ant any moment to say the least.
They have just progressed a little bit, why will the CVs think to set they back with such a BIG revelation is beyond me.

Plz let it be so that Shyam is behind Dadiji's instant dislike for Khushi coz it will have such a wonderful and better impact and story-line to follow.

I palicatate myself thinking that i had read in some article that Shyam will have a dramatic comeback to the RM so maybe it is he who had instigated Dadi...

SabrinaMmallee

SabrinaM Groupbie
SabrinaM
SabrinaM

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati-89

Thank God i found someone thinking in the sme way i am. I really, truly, desperately don't want any romantic, extra-marital involvement between their parents in any way. That will be so disgusting to swallow and a far bigger muck to wade through for Arnav and Khushi at this moment or ant any moment to say the least.
They have just progressed a little bit, why will the CVs think to set they back with such a BIG revelation is beyond me.

Plz let it be so that Shyam is behind Dadiji's instant dislike for Khushi coz it will have such a wonderful and better impact and story-line to follow.

I palicatate myself thinking that i had read in some article that Shyam will have a dramatic comeback to the RM so maybe it is he who had instigated Dadi...

That makes more sense too with the impending 6 month contract. Shyam creates some ripples,by putting a mole into the house cuz Anjali wasn't giving him all the answers he was fishing for, manages separates Arshi on the 6month mark, and makes his vengeful entrance. ...keeping fingers crossed that I'm on the right track. otherwise, I'm not going to watch this show any further. I'll just revisit the show from the beginning until Aug 4 and pretend the show has ended .. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Definitely 'Us aurat'  is NOT Khushi's mom.. dont worry...

malleeswati-89

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swati-89

That makes more sense too with the impending 6 month contract. Shyam creates some ripples,by putting a mole into the house cuz Anjali wasn't giving him all the answers he was fishing for, manages separates Arshi on the 6month mark, and makes his vengeful entrance. ...keeping fingers crossed that I'm on the right track. otherwise, I'm not going to watch this show any further. I'll just revisit the show from the beginning until Aug 4 and pretend the show has ended .. Tongue

Again hoping we two are right in our thinking and if this happens i will mentally pat both our backs after that.
Let Shyam be the reason for Dadi's antagonism for Khushi.
But i cant stop watching, i might get in a black mood after witnessing something i dont like but to stay away is beyond me!!!!

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Definitely 'Us aurat'  is NOT Khushi's mom.. dont worry...

May ur words come true...i really fervently hope so for the sanity of my mind...and also for the TRPs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SabrinaM

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Again a new article saying their pasts are linked...Gosh just imagine how sick, weird and murky it will turn out to be if it is shown that Khushi's mom had any sort of relationship with ASR's dad...

Go to top