Two things don't add up... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I hate to disappoint you guys but I feel that Arhi's past are intertwined. Its not possible that Arhi is going to have a peaceful life. CVs have a dramatic twist for us. We all are thinking in two extreme direction, why not think something in between.

Following is just my prediction that this might be the case depending on all the clues that we got since dadi came.

I feel that due to some unavoidable circumstance Khushi's mom worked as a servant at Mallik's. Arnav's dad lusted for K's mom (just like Shyam was for Khushi), but she was in no way romantically involved with him. It might have gone out of hand when K's mom refused to acknowledge his so called love. In his madness, A's dad might have decided to give divorce to A's mom. A's mom knew about his lust from a long time and was tolerating thinking that no one knows and also for the sake of kids, but dadi also knew about that and she felt that it was K's mom's fault, as she was the servant.

On the fateful night A's dad might have spoken his feelings for K's mom out loud to his wife, and made his intensions of leaving her for K's mom clear. After that he would have left the house. A's mom in her extreme grief might have commited suicide.

Now we do not know how A's dad dies, so I will leave it at that. After knowing that A's dad was madly after his wife, K's parents tried to leave the town and in the process met with an accident and died. K was saved from the accident and was adopted by her aunt.

Dad sees the resemblence of K with her mother, that's why she does not like her, but I am so wishing for the Shyam angle to be true.

Quite possible that arnav's dad cud have had an affair with khushi's actual mom n so were together at the time of death.bt Arnavs mom shudnt have committed suicide considering she need to take care of her two kds.she left them for nani to take care-so mean of her.however Garima shudnt have reacted the way she did in 15 august 2012 episode by slappng khushi.poor thing khushi has becum a punching bag.initially buaji tried slapping her then garima completed the activity.bt the way dadi treats khushi like an untouchable is disgusting.
i have a feeling tht it is Garima who is related...after what we saw yesterday...and considering the fact tht Garima is Shashi's second wife...sumthing must be up with her...and not only tht
what i terrible wish is what Khushi told, as in her parents die-ing in an accident is true...as in I hope she had witnessed it...othrwize i'd be broken to knw tht the one thing khushi every told Arnav which made him cry/soft was abt her parents death incident...now if by some stupid chance they show tht Garima lied to Khushi abt it...I wud kill Garima...and Arnav-Khushi relationship will be agn anothr "question mark" as in how to proceed...
with Khushi constantly saying she hates fast cars, tht ust mean she was present during the car accident and got saved...this is what my point of view is...And Arnav literally say his mother running off the corridor...donno abt the suicide part...to what Arnav and Dadi cleared, we know tht first Malik suicided, and thn Arnav's mom did...if by any chance Garima was anywhere related to Malik, Payal will be Arnav's half sister 😲...but if Khushi's mom was, thn obviously, this show will be...hehe...iss pyaar ko sautela bhai-behen ka naam dena padega...which NONE of us which for...

Now now now...i am done with my bantering but i do hope i m making sense here...cuz i really wud hate to see Khushi's mom's innocence being put on fire...seeing tht first when Khushi met Arnav, he thought low of her the instant he saw her...which remind me of a point tht Arnav always looked down to poor girls...he always thought they are behind money and fame and rich guys...GOSH HOW I HATED HIS THOSE DIALOGUES AND LOVED HIM AT THE SAME TIME 😍...anywayz...back to the point...which is tht I think maybe Arnav thought tht his dad was in a najayas relationship with another poor lady or something for which his hatred for them will make sense...orels...nah...tht hatred was stupid but adorable...but not fair...

well i's end with my bickering...once i start i cnt stop so what i say is...whatever i just wrote for the past three minutes...yeah...
really donno what the cv's are upto..😭
iam unable to sleep properly yaar thinking what next..???
i seriously have a feeling that khushi is lied about her past...
her parents dint die in a car accident..its something different..
atleast arnav& anjali know what happened on dat n8 and y their mom committed suicide...
poor khushi she doesnt even know about her past...
may b when past is revealed arnav and anji will b strong and khushi will completely break on knowing about her past...

garima is  always worried about character thing..so for sure past has something related to character...
cause in the starting epi she scolds khushi saying how could she do this??blah blah on character...
and to save their name she sends them to delhi...saying in some days people will forget about it...
guys this is just my feeling...
i donno y iam feeling like this...lets hope our arshi will b able to fight this past and unite...