India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Two things don't add up...

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Like everyone, since yesterday's episode, that dialogue of Naniji's seems to have struck n my mind...

"what is it about Khushiji that you are so dead against her, you don't even know her, then why?"

But then i started to think back and two things didn't add up.

First, remember after that wedding of Khushi's best friend in GH which Arnav and Khushi had attended, Garima had said to Khushi after listening to her account of how Arnavji always take care of her, Garima had said,
"Thank God that you are so happy, otherwise i was really worried, what answer will i give to ur Amma, once i die and meet her and she asks me about you!"

This didn't seem like there was something to be said about a woman who had been anything other than a perfect mother or wife. She didn't seem to be remembering an woman who has had an extra-marital affair.

So, can we hope that Khushi's mother was in no way related to that woman whom Dadi's always refers to in respect to her son's and daughter-in-law's untimely death.

The second thing that sticks in my memory is when Khushi had related about her parent's death to Arnav, way back, she had said they had died in an accident, which means her parents had been together when they had died. So if her mother was in any way related to Arnav's father then at that time she has had her husband's support at the time of their death.

I don't know if i am making any sense, but i have been racking my brain cells trying to find ways to reason with myself that Khushi's mother is no way related to Arnav's mother committing suicide.

I really don't want to see such a twisted truth, sorrow back in their lives so soon or even ever as these two has as yet till now not resolved what lies between them...at least can we have something like Arnav's father was the reason behind Khushi's parent's accident and not some extra-marital affair between them PLZ...

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

karthimanchandramcshrutitsilvi07dua_foreverpayal_ARHItwinklegirlRvicsaskamanamerarafiquemeeyaacraziefanshanu.amiAtyaythendralfan007heidiMeena1428kitty789Suchita2012abby2181MsIPKKNDManicsami99shona2smart4udorindakateAnshi7RaykaDazeeBanaya1xxChanga_Jixxa.kaurruchikacdcstarplus31Ashavimalleelovearshi01-Aimz-OLGNESSunriseGreensreemeerafareego2sleep83ZarahatkeArnavKhushijodicrazzyhrtswat.gafsuuzafi-Garima-ashred12mads..Suhana..ChitraFIWishICould

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
swati it can also be her real father's sister (bua) or garima. often kids resemble relatives. i am sure it is not her mom

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashaviswati-89

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I see quite a lot of posts on the forum linking Khushi's parents to Arnav's parents ... 

I have a feeling there will be no romantic link here ... something odd, for sure, but no romantic link.

But you're right - Dadi's intense dislike of Khushi, and her silence at Nani's probing, does point to something quite fishy.  That coupled with the promo of the past coming out, does link Khushi to the past (along with teh original promo of Khushi being responsible for Arnav's painful past).

Now, if the CVs were this consistent, and good at remembering their own promos, I'd say there would definitely be a link between teh parents.  HOWEVER, they are not consistent, and neither do they link their stories along properly.  So I doubt there's a link.

My guess would be Shyam putting Dadi to this, or something along those lines.

But I'd love to be proved wrong, and have there be a link, of sorts.  That would make for an interesting turn of events.

Lets see.

-S

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

payal_ARHISuchita2012swati-89Ashavikbtr

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

swati it can also be her real father's sister (bua) or garima. often kids resemble relatives. i am sure it is not her mom

I really hope so Rima.

I dread to think that such a revelation is what we are up to in the future. Can't they make it as simple as that Shyam had already poisoned Dadiji's mind and so she is acting so weird and abusive towards Khushi and more so she has been asking about her fav. Damadji after every two dialogues.

I seriously don't want to see such emotional turmoil as Arnav's father and Khushi's mother being related in any way...other than an accident.

Cant we have a week of simple romance, understanding each other, and happiness ever???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zafishree10rima

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

I see quite a lot of posts on the forum linking Khushi's parents to Arnav's parents ... 

I have a feeling there will be no romantic link here ... something odd, for sure, but no romantic link.

But you're right - Dadi's intense dislike of Khushi, and her silence at Nani's probing, does point to something quite fishy.  That coupled with the promo of the past coming out, does link Khushi to the past (along with teh original promo of Khushi being responsible for Arnav's painful past).

Now, if the CVs were this consistent, and good at remembering their own promos, I'd say there would definitely be a link between teh parents.  HOWEVER, they are not consistent, and neither do they link their stories along properly.  So I doubt there's a link.

My guess would be Shyam putting Dadi to this, or something along those lines.

But I'd love to be proved wrong, and have there be a link, of sorts.  That would make for an interesting turn of events.

Lets see.

-S

Then let there be the simple reason of Shyam being the reason of Dadiji's behavior as i seriously don't think any such plot of Arnav's father related in an extra-marital affair with Khushi will go down well with the audience as i for one cringe to think about its impact on an already yes-no relationship between Arnav and Khushi.

Let it be that Mallik was responsible for Khushi's parents death then at least we can expect a sensible thread of reasoning from Khushi as she is far mature in her outlook than Arnav and more emotionally strong too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SabrinaMzafi

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Ok I think Arnav's mother committed suicide because of Anjali's broken marriage not anything else... may be the family refused Anjali on the day of the wedding because of her leg... and "that woman" could be Anjali's would be mother in law at the time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Ok I think Arnav's mother committed suicide because of Anjali's broken marriage not anything else... may be the family refused Anjali on the day of the wedding because of her leg... and "that woman" could be Anjali's would be mother in law at the time

I don't think a mother whose daughter's marraige has been stopped will commit suicide. she would try to emotionally help her daughter i think. But i really hope it is something very simple for all our sakes.
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

But dear if you see the flashbacks clearly it was the day of Anjali wedding she was sitting in a bridal attair in a mandup and their mom running and the fun shot and Arnav shouting Maaa... So The teasing behind her suicide is not because of Anjali's broken rishta but probably something else I think Anjali's rishta was broken after her mom committing suicide as you know. Oh side family always. Insider this as blah blah and blam the girl for that so yeah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89

Go to top