India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MB has heart, RK has power. Who wins?

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

So, I was watching today's 'Slap-a-thon' episode and I was so excited!

Firstly, because we saw a strong Madhu, the one who can do anything for her family, the one who dared to go up against RK, which is a good thing.

And secondly, we saw RK's hatred for Madhu exceed all boundaries today. He was so angry, mad, almost raging but he was so stunned. He didn't 'check in' with what happened to him, his slaps, until Madhu had finally went away.

Yes, we saw his anger, his hate, but he was stunned, shocked, so shocked in fact that he couldn't say something.

No one dared to slap him before. Madhu did. Maybe, RK was prepare for Madhu bowing down, saying she was sorry that she dared mess with him but he had never thought Madhu had the guts to slap him, on his movie set. He wasn't prepared to answer Madhu's reactions.

And the whole set laughing at him, calling him 'Hero to zero' all because of Madhu. Ouch. That must have hurt. Messed with his head big time.

But it is the truth. Madhu's the only girl that can bring him down from his little world of arrogance that RK has built around him.

First she messed with his life with the case which she refused to give up and now with the slap-a-thon.

RK wasn't happy. Which was a given.

But like always, as much as Madhu has the power to fight him, RK still has the upper hand. Whereas Madhu has the heart, the ability to care, the ability to feel, compassion, RK has money, power and fame. And in a world like RK's, the abilities Madhu has are useless against RK's. And I guess he wants to tell her this.

The thing which surprises me about both of them is that both do the opposite of what the other expects. Where Madhu thinks that RK will finally give up with his antics of making her life miserable, RK thinks that Madhu will be the doll he's used to. But no. RK never gives up, and keeps his shrewd ideas running, while Madhu does what she believes is right.

First, when RK thought that Madhu will give up the accident case, she didn't because she believed in doing the right thing.

And now, when RK thought that she'd finally bow down, and accept defeat, she didn't. Never in his lifetime had he expected a girl to slap him. And that too, not just any girl, Madhubala. The one whose life he ruined in front of the world, in front of the society.

And I guess that's what makes their relationship special. Neither one will do what the other expects which will be exciting and fun to watch but at the same time, nerve wrecking.

But all I can say is that RK is so down deep in his sins against MB, and still more sins, torture, hate yet to come that it'll take all he has once he realizes how mean he was to MB to convince her that he's the right guy for her.

I seriously wish, that MB gives RK the time of the day when he redeems and doesn't accept his love easily.

This is the game of cat and mouse. Only yet, we need to know who is the real mouse and the real cat. Neither will give up.

By the way, the way MB slapped RK today, just when he finished his dialogue "Tum hi mera ishq ho, aur tum hi mera junoon" and he turns around and gets slapped 6 times. Did it mean something significant? The fact that MB will be RK's ishq, junoon but will shun him away time after time?

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnilanishsweets-Firebolt-ramesh90Marie_789applenpeachesKissTheSkyCourageous_Leoreadingworms.RaDMG25manid-Namita-ISADORA-brokensoul-Looteri_DulhanSahSahmysteriousmilliArnav90TheBlackJaguar-chrys-rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
MB's heart...I really want MB win..i hope same...she slapped not RK but his ego...if she win, she is the inspiration of all women in this world...i thnk after this marriage.. RK's count down start...he did maximum he can...so he deserve a small punishment what he did..our madhu can only give it him...anyway super post n u explianed it very well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul--Jwalamukhi-

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

MB's heart...I really want MB win..i hope same...she slapped not RK but his ego...if she win, she is the inspiration of all women in this world...i thnk after this marriage.. RK's count down start...he did maximum he can...so he deserve a small punishment what he did..our madhu can only give it him...anyway super post n u explianed it very well

Yep. I want MB to have the win win here. I think his biggest punishment will be that he won't be able to win MB's heart as easily as he thought he'd be able to.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-mysteriousmilliManonidzrechus

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Great Post ShifuClap ...Well agree to every single word...MB surprised RK big time ...he was expecting MB to surrender after so much of humilaition, tearing her family into pieces ...but No man ...the girl has the guts not to sway down from the carcass around her ...and here she delievered her much awaited reaction, which was called by RK himself, in her style ... ...Pheww...it took some time for RK to actually accept what happened with him in few seconds ...Hila diya ladke ne RK ko ...LOLWell RK's redemption is something I am really looking forward to, since his negative aura is getting way too much and I am sure after this forced marriage, RK's gonna become more meaner and demoniac with MB ...I too want MB to take her own good time before she accepts that RK is the perfect guy for her. But, befre this, I am curious to know how MB will fall for this Sankee ...LOL

Edited by Manonids - 08 August 2012 at 10:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo-Jwalamukhi-mysteriousmilli

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
amazing postClap

what is a heart without being strongLOL MB has all the quality to make the bad boy turn into a mature and understanding man! she is filled with goodness while RK is filled with power, hatred, and ego. it seems RK is far far away from the feelings of care and love b/c he shoves it back to MB such a way that he breaks not only her but those people around her to!

when i was watching the scene few minutes ago i also thought about what was that all about the dialogue and slap. i have a feeling that MB will be RK's destroyer, she will turn his life upside down one day! in the future i think maybe RK will have to suffer more then what MB is suffering now.

MB slap has cost her dream of getting married to a guy who is in her standard shatter! then it's MB's turn to set RK right but i would rather not see RK as a cry baby! i want to face whatever comes back to him with his head held high b/c he is a sinful yet enigma person and one day i would like to see him seek forgiveness from shamsher!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo-brokensoul--Jwalamukhi-mysteriousmilli

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Shifu i think personally the categorizes you have placed them in is very relative..Madhu might think from her heart..but saying that RK only has power is only looking at him through a distance..this man has so many layers that he will baffle you..so conveniently no one saw how the script writers cleverly took a spinet of a scene yesterday like Poco had mentioned and broadened my horizons yesterday..that one minute he is in the phone rejoicing in destroying someone's life and on the other hand..he is helping a street puppy..an untamed puppy from the entangled wires and making even sure that the puppy eats as well..i know so many good people who treat street dogs or puppies like viruses or a piece of trash..but look at RK..this guy is destroying one life and yet his sensitive spot takes  him to the extent of taking care of a stray animal..there is a lot to say about that..you know why we didn't notice that part..i feel its cause the cvs have purposely highlighted RK's negative and conniving junoon for Madhu to an extent that his small things of goodness are easily neglected.he takes his anger out in artistic things..while most do it through physical abuse , verbal abuse or by throwing things around..he expresses his emotions through art.this is what happens with such men..we can't see their goodness and instead of encouraging that goodness we brand them as villains and put discourage them more into drowning their goodness in them..so ultimately..what does that make us? ;)

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 08 August 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo-brokensoul-ISADORA-Jwalamukhi-mysteriousmilli

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Originally posted by rechus

Yep. I want MB to have the win win here. I think his biggest punishment will be that he won't be able to win MB's heart as easily as he thought he'd be able to.

yeah, he can buy anything for his money..but a girl's heart..he can't never buy...that realisation, its big punishment for him..that moment he can undrstand he is nothing, he power is nothing..that is MB is success..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-Manonidz

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

amazing postClap Thank you!

what is a heart without being strongLOL MB has all the quality to make the bad boy turn into a mature and understanding man! she is filled with goodness while RK is filled with power, hatred, and ego. it seems RK is far far away from the feelings of care and love b/c he shoves it back to MB such a way that he breaks not only her but those people around her to!

Exactly. I am not saying that RK doesn't have a heart. He does have a heart but his heart, his feelings, for compassion are so well...hidden that it's kinda hard to tell what he's really thinking.

when i was watching the scene few minutes ago i also thought about what was that all about the dialogue and slap. i have a feeling that MB will be RK's destroyer, she will turn his life upside down one day! in the future i think maybe RK will have to suffer more then what MB is suffering now. 

I think that Madhu may not realize it but she'll teach RK how to love while she still can't get over the fact that he ruined her life. He made her one dream, which was to marry the guy which was just like her, a horror.

MB slap has cost her dream of getting married to a guy who is in her standard shatter! then it's MB's turn to set RK right but i would rather not see RK as a cry baby! i want to face whatever comes back to him with his head held high b/c he is a sinful yet enigma person and one day i would like to see him seek forgiveness from shamsher!

I don't want RK to cry etc once he falls in love. I guess, him just feeling love, compassion, hurt, and having the ability to ask for forgiveness, dil se will be enough.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index