India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS i am not shy... age 13 +

cutie cutes IF-Dazzler
cutie cutes
cutie cutes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
hey guys, i have been reading everyones OS in the forum and i got to admit they are super. my first attempt on writing a OS please read it and let me know if it was a good attempt or not :) 

Looking around to see if anyone's eyes laid upon her, as she hide behind the main door. Noticing that everyone is busy pampering the to be bride, expected him. Him who always has his eyes upon her and only upon her, she makes her next move. Pointing her index finger towards him she calls him over. Seeing his step moving away from others while closing the distance between them she ran and he ran after her, making their way out of the house and in the dark yard. "where did she go?" he thought to his self-when a pair of hands grabbed him by his collar and pulled him towards them. The force was enough to make him loss his balance, which caused him to bang hard against the wall and the owner of those hands to fall upon his hard muscular body. "what..." he had to stop in mid as she completed the rest for him "what the khushi" said she, with a mischiefs smile playing on her lips. He was about to move back, as he can not trust himself being so close to her, when she suddenly places her hand on the wall blocking all the ways that could take him away from her. Seeing her make such a daring move he looks down into her eyes- "she knows that if I ones lost my control it would be hard to stop me," thought he, yet she continued. Before he could say anything she speaks up " so Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, what were you saying in there that I can never show someone how much I love them, as I am too shy of a person." "so..." bringing her face close to his', gently, yet passionately she rubs her delicate soft checks against his rough stubble, her aroma was making him go insane. "so let me prove you wrong, Mr. Raizada" whispering ever so quietly in his ear. Bending her face a little she tenderly kisses the tips of his lip, leaving him in a minor shock. His hands which were calmly laying against the wall starts to make their way towards her tiny cylindrical waist. Oblivious to his hands she moves to the other end of his lips, kissing him there-this one was longer than the pervious one. He began to loss his sense, he began to loss his control upon himself, holding her hard by her waist he moves the other hand in her long silky-smooth hair pulling them back a little while planting kisses on her throat. Not able to control herself khushi lets out a little moan. Seeing his effect on her, a small smile appears on his lips. On the other hand, "what the" khushi thought to herself, and bite her lower lip as the smile on his lips did not go unnoticed by her. She moved back a little when Arnav very strongly pulls her towards him, causing her mild body to hit against his stiff one. Putting his index finger under her chin he makes her look into his eyes, while closing the distance between their lips. Khushi becoming too shy of the situation turns around. "So..." she heard from behind "...I was right" he said with pride "Khushi Kumari Gupta can not show how much she loves me as she is a very shy person." Confidence enough that she is too shy to do anything now Arnav starts making his way to the inside of the house. He freezes in his place when he felt her holding on to his wrist, turning him around, placing her lips on his' and kissing him hard. 

plz give me ur feed back

Edited by cutie cutes - 09 August 2012 at 10:28am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink77ashnushpinkswanvoldemortrowrowDarkBecomingarniepervaizdevishreesun_shine_girlZarahatkeswat.gmisscrazyfankeenu_kkOmNaMaSteOmfelicitysmoak.chavvi16

swat.g IF-Dazzler
swat.g
swat.g

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Awwwesome Clap
srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
amazing
arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
bold khushi , it was super n nice
Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I like this khushi yaar
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Clap
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Gooo khushi :P loved it <3 
..Jyoti.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jyoti..
..Jyoti..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
very nice.. i like this khushi..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index