Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
no comments about previous show

i do like vd's look in this show, very supery
faria86 thumbnail
welcome to the forum & šŸ˜² i'm shock that someone don't like DD's eyes lol  personally feel that DD has so beautiful eyes & expressive .šŸ˜³ 

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to the forum, If you can plzz stay away from such statements related to looks...
DD is best for we DDian's so it does'nt go good with us
Welcome to the forum! :)
Well, I might be the first one to say that I like Vivian as RK more than as Abhay. I find RK's character more interesting and Vivian looks HOT also he has improved a lot. Or it might be because I love bad boys lol! Though, Abhay will always be special for me as I got to knew Vivian from that character and become his fan even though sometimes his intererviews most of the time with Vahbhiz used to dislike him sometimes as I wanted to see more of ViSu.
As for DD's eyes, I love her eyes infact everything about her. She my princess lol! :D And there was one article too about who has the most beautiful eyes and DD was the first one there then others actress so this speaks a lot. However, it is your pov that you don't like her eyes so Okay! šŸ˜ŠEdited by cutiee1992 - 11 years ago
ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rehan2012

1st time hearing that DD's eyes are horrible, I take it as a PJ... She has the most expressive eyes in tellywood, Her eyes emote more the dialogue's, The Dop of Geet use to drool over her eyes, You love Vivian thats great, welcome to the forum plz refrain such statement as it can ruin the envirement of forum... Enjoy

it was entirely my personal viewpoint. i don't expect everybody to think like me and i don't want to start a fight, nor am i bashing. i watched geet now and then. and now i remember her dialogue "halla bol."
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
DD HAS A MOST BEAUTIFUL EYES BUT I THINK AS COPARE TO GEET SHE IS NOT USING HER EYES FOR SUPERB EXPRESSION MAY BE IT DIRECTOR FAULT. SAME LIKE VIVIAN TALK TO HIS EYES IN PKYEK HE USED HIS EYES AS SUPERB AND I LOVE HIS EYES EXPRESSION ESPECIALLY LOVE, HATE AND PAIN.  I LOVE THE DIRECTION WORK OF THE PKYEK, NOW MADHUBALA IS GOING VERY GOOD.
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she has the most beautiful eyes in this world
change ur statemen
tšŸ˜”