India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

i am liking the show and forum

ary42 Senior Member
ary42
ary42

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

The time when vivian's last show ended, I thought I will not like vivian again in his next avatar, but I got hooked onto this show. Vivian may not be a vampire anymore, but he retains everything I liked in his previous role- attitude, living in a big mansion, tharkeypana, special dialogues and there has been more added to it like a fan base and coloured clothes. Unlike abhay, RK does not have to hide anything and cry about his lost love. That's all good. Only thing missing, he did not have the long list of girlfriends yet. Just as pia burned seeing abhay with other girls ( I enjoyed it), I want to see madhu burn too seeing RK like that.

I don't have anything against drashti, except that I think her eyes are horrible.( it's only my personal opinion)

to me, her most memorable dialogue in geet was "halla bol".

Also, I never liked the positive male characters in tv. As a general rule, they are all slaves of women. Only the negatives have some substance in them.

Now comes the bad part. As in the case of all positive male characters of Indian television, I think he will turn lallu for the girl in his life and fall in love with her. If he becomes like abhay the copyrighted property of the female lead, I will just hate it. Hopefully, the cv's of this show will care for the character and not go in balaji's way. Also, I don't want to see a middle-aged or buddha RK.

But he had already made a tamasha.

Also, the forum is great. I liked some people's posts in the pkyek forum, all of them are here. Coming to this forum was like meeting old friends.

Edited by ary42 - 10 August 2012 at 1:13am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SleepingSoulramesh90AbhayangelAshleyAngelenaabhaylovepianeon_girlLooteri_DulhanCrazyGirl.21kirti_fijiEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I personally feel that DD has beautiful eyes.Embarrassed And awe, I am glad that you are getting to see your old buddies in the MB forum.

Welcome to the MB Forum!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ary42stressreliefsamidsamiddesait-BreakingDown-neon_girlxBabyAngelxSunsetglowfaria86

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
drashti is the one who has the most beautiful  eyes ,which can express all type of emotions...so sad to hear that her eyes are horrible..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272ary42desait-BreakingDown-xBabyAngelxfaria86

ary42 Senior Member
ary42
ary42

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

drashti is the one who has the most beautiful  eyes ,which can express all type of emotions...so sad to hear that her eyes are horrible..

it's a different viewpoint i guess. i did not mean the expression thing but often they seem catlike to me. i don't criticize her acting skill.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neon_girl

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
welcum to the forum Smile
ahh!! Abhay ki yadain taza ho gayi Embarrassed uff love him Heart
welcum again, enjoy Smile

neon_girl

ramesh90 Goldie
ramesh90
ramesh90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
welcome to mb forum

neon_girl

-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
To me DD has the most gorgeous and expressive eyes in tellywood. :)

Welcome to the forum Hug I'm glad you like this forum Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272xBabyAngelxdesait-BreakingDown-neon_girlfaria86

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
1st time hearing that DD's eyes are horrible, I take it as a PJ... She has the most expressive eyes in tellywood, Her eyes emote more the dialogue's, The Dop of Geet use to drool over her eyes, You love Vivian thats great, welcome to the forum plz refrain such statement as it can ruin the envirement of forum... Enjoy

Edited by Rehan2012 - 09 August 2012 at 12:20am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272-DeathEater--Firebolt-stressreliefsamidsamiddesaitxBabyAngelx-BreakingDown-neon_girlfaria86Arnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index