LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The variety[or rather the same style dyed in multicolours] of Pompom suits once flourished by Khushi Kumari Gupta.The dark blue Dhaba one,the serenic white in the Maula episode or the red one in the *cringe* MU birthday episode.With great regret I plead all of you to come back because I did not realise your value back then.I cursed thee for I didnt know that in turn cursed were we! I tried,I tried so hard but yesterday's Magenta and Green was just *FacePalm* I dont want Anarkali disco chali.I would rather have Chamkili Mayke Chali.Pleaj.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
🤣... I so agree with you dear 
tetralliant thumbnail
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

The variety[or rather the same style dyed in multicolours] of Pompom suits once flourished by Khushi Kumari Gupta.The dark blue Dhaba one,the serenic white in the Maula episode or the red one in the *cringe* MU birthday episode.With great regret I plead all of you to come back because I did not realise your value back then.I cursed thee for I didnt know that in turn cursed were we! I tried,I tried so hard but yesterday's Magenta and Green was just *FacePalm* I dont want Anarkali disco chali.I would rather have Chamkili Mayke Chali.Pleaj.

Me too!!!
Black_kittykat thumbnail
🤣🤣 Agree with you, The dresses they are making her wear nowadays are pathetic, wonder if her designer is color blind or sumthing. Her night wear are more better
shizi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 ya i feel the same .. why can't khushi wear saree instead.. nani, mami, anjali,payal i think all  women except khushi wear saree..
why cv's???? 🤔  aakhir  khushi ko b saree pehnane ka haq banta h 😉
btw i think i'm commenting on ur post after ages 😆  *meri taraf se jhappis*🤗🤗
Edited by shizi - 11 years ago
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even I too have same feeling about this.
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shizi

😆ya i feel the same too.. why can't khushi wear saree instead.. nani, mami, anjali,payal i think all women except khushi wear saree..

why cv's???? 🤔 aakhir khushi ko bsaree pehnane ka haq banta h 😉
btw i think i'm commenting on ur post after ages 😆 *meri taraf se jhappis*🤗🤗

A saree now and then is great because I think wearing a saree everyday must be difficult for Sanaya?I dont mind suits except when they are as ghastly as the ones nowadays =/ And hey Shizi!Jhappis to you too 😆
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now I also start to love those chamkili dress which suits Khushi better.  She looks cute in it.  Wish them to come back soon.
magneticbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
agreed they r getting more & more surprising with each passing day..
'complaint kare ka padi but bhere?? 😔 hamari batva to koi listen nahi karat h'😆
*lets practice lambi saas (nk's formula) & just  wait & watch*
Edited by inspiron - 11 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yday anarkali suit was horrendous, I was shocked to see her in that suit, because it's Sanaya that horrible suit also looking great on her ❤️