Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

My Naitik...when reality creeps in...:) (Page 5)

sunmoon1 Groupbie
sunmoon1
sunmoon1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
First of all, I am not able to understand that why this concept has been introduced in the showConfused. If at all they wanted to show naksh going to other city or abroad and the natak of Akshara not agreeing to go to some other place, they would have shown it by Naitik gettng a good opportunity which wil be a landmark in his careerSmile.
His behaviour is not digestible, atlest for meAngry. He is living in this country from so many years. toh use pata hai ki yaha current chali jaati hai, school mein donation mangthe hai, strikes hote hai aur log mar bhi jate hai.Then what's the point in cribbing everytime.Bekar mein apna mood kyun kharab karna.Suppose if he consider other countries, kya wahan strike nahi hota hai ,ya current ki problem nahi hota hai.He has faced that situation, but for how long he is going to behave like thisConfused? I have seen people who have faced this type of situation, lekin unhone kabhi aise behave nahi ki jaise Naitik kar raha hai.They tell that its their bad luck, jo hogaya so hogaya and they move onSmile. Infact they are happy that they are safeSmile . Moving to another city or country is not the solution to this problem nd he cant change the system also.
Lagtha hai creatives Naitik ka charecter satyanash karke hi chodengeAngryAngry.

Edited by sunmoon1 - 10 August 2012 at 9:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08maha_femir4everpree4ruARJRANSIDVARSK

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunmoon1

First of all, I am not able to understand that why this concept has been introduced in the showConfused. If at all they wanted to show naksh going to other city or abroad and the natak of Akshara not agreeing to go to some other place, they would have shown it by Naitik gettng a good opportunity which wil be a landmark in his careerSmile.
His behaviour is not digestible, atlest for meAngry. He is living in this country from so many years. toh use pata nahi ki yaha current chali jaati hai, school mein donation mangthe hai, strikes hote hai aur log mar bhi jate hai.Then what's the point in cribbing everytime.Bekar mein apna mood kyun kharab karna.Suppose if he consider other countries, kya wahan strike nahi hota hai ,ya current ki problem nahi hota hai.He has faced that situation, but for how long he is going to behave like thisConfused? I have seen people who have faced this type of sityation, lekin unhone kabhi aise behave nahi ki jaise Naitik kar raha hai.They tell that its their bad luck, jo hogaya so hogaya and they move onSmile. Infact they are happy that they are safeSmile . Moving to another city or country is not the solution to this problem nd he cant change the system also.
Lagtha hai creatives Naitik ka charecter satyanash karke hi chodengeAngryAngry.
exactly everywhere its the same no change in any place cv's love to ruin all characters Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARJRANSIDVARSK

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
i love natik but i understood him and his behavior initially as he was going through a trauma and his fear of loosing his son and his inner fears were coming out after that i started getting annoyed i mean he is complaining  over every single issue like electricity problem etc its not like natiks a NRI return and experiencing this for the first time he is born and bred in India and should be used to Power cuts etc i rem going holz to Pakistan in 2010 same electricity power cut problems occurred i moaned once then i got the jist that this happens there daily and everyone is used to it so i adopted to the circumstances but natik is acting like a foreigner from past few days who came on a holiday to India, then he has issue over donation either it was chikki school or his project its not like natik dosn"t know this from before that corruption is a big part of the country either cv show him solving doing something about this matter soon or end it there cause i love natik too much and his behavior is getting annoying these days  the only character who cv didnt play around with and kept consistence since beginning and now they are taking those chances sigh 

Edited by _Mariam_ - 10 August 2012 at 9:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaVertzmaha_femir4ever..Arooj..pree4ru

Go to top