Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
For a moment hum maan le naitik is doing this as he realized something recently but does that mean he keeps cribbing over every other wrong thing happens around him chahe its electricity or transport facility or wht so ever jst bcoz u realized somethiing means u just think abt that ? 
sunmoon1 thumbnail
First of all, I am not able to understand that why this concept has been introduced in the show😕. If at all they wanted to show naksh going to other city or abroad and the natak of Akshara not agreeing to go to some other place, they would have shown it by Naitik gettng a good opportunity which wil be a landmark in his career😊.
His behaviour is not digestible, atlest for me😡. He is living in this country from so many years. toh use pata hai ki yaha current chali jaati hai, school mein donation mangthe hai, strikes hote hai aur log mar bhi jate hai.Then what's the point in cribbing everytime.Bekar mein apna mood kyun kharab karna.Suppose if he consider other countries, kya wahan strike nahi hota hai ,ya current ki problem nahi hota hai.He has faced that situation, but for how long he is going to behave like this😕? I have seen people who have faced this type of situation, lekin unhone kabhi aise behave nahi ki jaise Naitik kar raha hai.They tell that its their bad luck, jo hogaya so hogaya and they move on😊. Infact they are happy that they are safe😊 . Moving to another city or country is not the solution to this problem nd he cant change the system also.
Lagtha hai creatives Naitik ka charecter satyanash karke hi chodenge😡😡.
Edited by sunmoon1 - 11 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunmoon1

First of all, I am not able to understand that why this concept has been introduced in the show😕. If at all they wanted to show naksh going to other city or abroad and the natak of Akshara not agreeing to go to some other place, they would have shown it by Naitik gettng a good opportunity which wil be a landmark in his career😊.

His behaviour is not digestible, atlest for me😡. He is living in this country from so many years. toh use pata nahi ki yaha current chali jaati hai, school mein donation mangthe hai, strikes hote hai aur log mar bhi jate hai.Then what's the point in cribbing everytime.Bekar mein apna mood kyun kharab karna.Suppose if he consider other countries, kya wahan strike nahi hota hai ,ya current ki problem nahi hota hai.He has faced that situation, but for how long he is going to behave like this😕? I have seen people who have faced this type of sityation, lekin unhone kabhi aise behave nahi ki jaise Naitik kar raha hai.They tell that its their bad luck, jo hogaya so hogaya and they move on😊. Infact they are happy that they are safe😊 . Moving to another city or country is not the solution to this problem nd he cant change the system also.
Lagtha hai creatives Naitik ka charecter satyanash karke hi chodenge😡😡.

exactly everywhere its the same no change in any place cv's love to ruin all characters
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
i love natik but i understood him and his behavior initially as he was going through a trauma and his fear of loosing his son and his inner fears were coming out after that i started getting annoyed i mean he is complaining  over every single issue like electricity problem etc its not like natiks a NRI return and experiencing this for the first time he is born and bred in India and should be used to Power cuts etc i rem going holz to Pakistan in 2010 same electricity power cut problems occurred i moaned once then i got the jist that this happens there daily and everyone is used to it so i adopted to the circumstances but natik is acting like a foreigner from past few days who came on a holiday to India, then he has issue over donation either it was chikki school or his project its not like natik dosn"t know this from before that corruption is a big part of the country either cv show him solving doing something about this matter soon or end it there cause i love natik too much and his behavior is getting annoying these days  the only character who cv didnt play around with and kept consistence since beginning and now they are taking those chances sigh Edited by _Mariam_ - 11 years ago
everyday a new issue..
riots, bijli, bribe and one more i forgot.. oh yaad aaya.. donations..😃🤢 zara ek bar reservation par bhi bolo yar.. pareshaan ho gayi hu main.. ek dialogue do na Naitik ko, hum general category wale kaha jaaye?😭🤣

kya yar.. im not liking coz humein kitna accha patch up mil sakta tha, when Naitik returned safe and sound.. magar nahi.. 😃 mila toh vo dialogues.. humare desh mein koi safe nahi hai and blah blah.. koi baat hoti hai ye? landmark track ko ruin kaise karte hai ask CVs.. they'll give some awesomest of suggestions..😡
im pretty irritated..🤢 pretty kya im very much irritated.. Naitik bus vo dialogues bolne layak hi reh gaya hai kya? 😭 Roz they bring new issues..CVs, no please just clear for once na what are you upto? i promise to stay mum after this..

i won't go into how right or wrong he is.. just that i don't like it..😆 kya yar acche khase Naksh scene mein social issues ghusa dete hai.. chii..😆 SMJ ke time par kaha hota toh samajh aata.. after, vo SMJ hai.. sab affect ho gaye hai.. par SMJ khatm hone ke baad ye sab? kyo?😕

itna hi hai toh iss show ko 11 baje sunday subah shift karo yar..😆 din mein social issues, raat mein social issues.. mere ghar ke bahar bhi social issues ke banner.. im tired..😆
Edited by moonlight08 - 11 years ago