Uravugal

*Uravugal Aug 2012 Updates Archives* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Thursday, August 30th, Episode 825

Update by atina

Krish is in AZ's house to invite them for Gayu's Valakaappu function. As usual he stands outside the house in the corridor and talks to them Mugs says he will come also. Krish is so happy about this and tells,
 anneh...I am so happy that you are coming anneh.." He leaves. AZ tells m ugs taht he very happy about the way Mugs behaved with Krish. Visa also tells the same.

Here goes Mugs," aama...avan nallavan..? he asked me in front of you a;ll and I said ok..it dioes not mean that I have to attend that function...if he is a good man why didn't he come inside the house still? for him Annamalai appa's words are last ones...so nammakku enna mariyaathai irukku?..look here I will not come but I have no objections if any of you go..leave me alone"

Mugs is in his office ...busy..and Swetha is in her cabin..Suddenly she walks into mug's cabin and asks him to take the print out of some balance sheet and go to her cabin. Mugs steps into her cabin with the accounts print out in his hands. Swetha stares at it and tells, you may go now"
After he leaves she starts to smile ( romba asingamaa ...na expressions!!)
Then she takes a file and storms outside and screams for Mugs and others. She asks," What is this MR mugunthan? all the figures which I gave you are entered wrongly here...Look here and compare yourself you print out with that of my original figures..." Mugs checks and tells," Yes all the figures are entered wrong...no..Madam I am sure I did it correctly ..may some computer glitch..!!??"

Thge arguements grows and Mugs shouts," yei pothum nirudee" Swetha gives one tight slap on her face and asks," yei..how dare you call me vadee ...podee...am I your wife? rascal.." She goes in and Mugs is so ashamed and leaves the office. Chittu is so worried that Mugs is not calling and when she calls the phone is switched off...and he is not yet home.

Chittu goes to the office and the Peon tells her what happened in the office. Chittu is very upset and walks out. Here come a Happy...very Happy swetha home and she tells her parents that she is very happy as she had a chance to slap Mugs. Natraj is shocked to hear this and tells,"what you are doijng is veru wrong...no this is not right..whatsoever it is..you have to live with him one day" Swetha replies," what did you tell appa...me living with him...? that will never happen in this jenmaum"

Mugs is sitting somewhere alone and recollecting all the insults which swetha gave in the office...

Edited by atina - 31 August 2012 at 8:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaJanusushavvimigannithyamkvatinarojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Uravugal Aug 2012 Updates Archives* (Page 4)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top