Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 28 / 8 / 12 Episode No 823

Horlicks Ad tune le ellarum sathamaa paadunga ppa

Mudiyalai mudiyalai Roja vale mudiyalai
Mudiyalai mudiyalai Nithyavalum mudiyalai
Atina, Swash Janu vaa le mudiyaliii

Water Krish knows that Gowri does not trust Babu still - usual solace is given " this too shall pass "

Mugs at work. Swetha's superior officer comes and applauds Mugs " Your quotation has earned the contract for us . Boss is happy...increment...what more do you want?" Swetha comes out of her cabin after all the ashtothram has been sung. Learns the scenario and spits the sweet ( kOdumai !! Office floor le thupparaanga !! Talk about hygiene !! ) Mugs the Thyaga sudar talks about the confiscation of cell phones and appeals to the senior officer that all cell phones must be given back " Athikaram is ok but intha amma Arajagam panraanga " The superior chides Swetha and orders the return of cell phones. Mugs Immediately calls PILS grad and shares the happy news "evening unakku Malli poo and Badam halwa sanctioned " Swetha hears this and burns some more.

Swetha veedu. She is cootchi coooing with Agalya and sees the chain missing. Nattu does his Thiru Thiru act perfectly. On cue, an auto driver comes and hands over the chain " morning unga appa Periya veetukku...auto le chain...ippo than I saw, odane returning " Auto wallah vantha velai is over , (Nalla iruppa nee (Nattu kku bathila Roja blesses 😉) Swetha and Mangu aunty come to know that Nattu took the baby to see her dad " PILS grad only opened my eyes " Swetha is all set to see PILS "one hand " Lage Lage time - Roja joottt

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wednesday updt

Happaa…..thaanga mudiyalai…kaadhu bleeding….

Sweths comes and screams, rants and raves Mugs and family and PILS as usual does the good cop/bad cop act. All say they have every right to see Ahalya.

Sweth says no, ur son cheated; ok, says Visa, but for that u shd have come here and lived but u disowned my son…we need our lawaris…sorry kudumba vaaris.

Ivalum indha dialogum…idhukke ivalukku kudutha kaasu sari aagi irukkum.

No, you guys don't have any right over my daughter..

Ok, says PILS are you claiming she is not Mugs' daughter?

paLaar – from Swetha to Chiths..

Chiths says munboru naaL idhE paLaar naan giving , u took it extremes till now. But I am summa cum laude..

So bhooma devi in disguise..indha maru kannam… just go back and think slowly… you will realize your place is this.

Swetha comes home and fumes. Mugs comes aangaaramaa, hits her left and right for shouting at his parents and biwi#1 plus the slap.

Says, ahalya is his…at work, he is under her but outside, she is under him…so, whenever they need to see Ahalya, she shd be brought to

The periya veedu. Chokes Swetha too while parents try to stop.

After mugs leaves, Swetha with a bleeding lip, (me with bleeding ears) giving an evil look.

Adhu sari, iva ozhungaa irundhaalE evil look dhaan..idhukkaaga rumba kashtappattu nadikka vendaam.

Paro comes and says Krishna wants to do vaLEkaappu since it is gayu's 8th month..without him, Gayu sad.

No, listen to this cassette, paro gives.

Instead of voice, gayu sees Krishna live in action coming and telling her to agree to vaLEkaappu..(he pronounces this like rajinikanth)

He will go out of the house so it can be done without him seeing gayu. She is happy and says ok.

The martyr goes to periya veedu and invites sippoy aNNE who grudgingly says ok that he will attend the vaLEkaappu.

A happy Krishnan in freeze mode………………

Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thursday, August 30th, Episode 825

Update by atina

Krish is in AZ's house to invite them for Gayu's Valakaappu function. As usual he stands outside the house in the corridor and talks to them Mugs says he will come also. Krish is so happy about this and tells,
 anneh...I am so happy that you are coming anneh.." He leaves. AZ tells m ugs taht he very happy about the way Mugs behaved with Krish. Visa also tells the same.

Here goes Mugs," aama...avan nallavan..? he asked me in front of you a;ll and I said ok..it dioes not mean that I have to attend that function...if he is a good man why didn't he come inside the house still? for him Annamalai appa's words are last ones...so nammakku enna mariyaathai irukku?..look here I will not come but I have no objections if any of you go..leave me alone"

Mugs is in his office ...busy..and Swetha is in her cabin..Suddenly she walks into mug's cabin and asks him to take the print out of some balance sheet and go to her cabin. Mugs steps into her cabin with the accounts print out in his hands. Swetha stares at it and tells, you may go now"
After he leaves she starts to smile ( romba asingamaa ...na expressions!!)
Then she takes a file and storms outside and screams for Mugs and others. She asks," What is this MR mugunthan? all the figures which I gave you are entered wrongly here...Look here and compare yourself you print out with that of my original figures..." Mugs checks and tells," Yes all the figures are entered wrong...no..Madam I am sure I did it correctly ..may some computer glitch..!!??"

Thge arguements grows and Mugs shouts," yei pothum nirudee" Swetha gives one tight slap on her face and asks," yei..how dare you call me vadee ...podee...am I your wife? rascal.." She goes in and Mugs is so ashamed and leaves the office. Chittu is so worried that Mugs is not calling and when she calls the phone is switched off...and he is not yet home.

Chittu goes to the office and the Peon tells her what happened in the office. Chittu is very upset and walks out. Here come a Happy...very Happy swetha home and she tells her parents that she is very happy as she had a chance to slap Mugs. Natraj is shocked to hear this and tells,"what you are doijng is veru wrong...no this is not right..whatsoever it is..you have to live with him one day" Swetha replies," what did you tell appa...me living with him...? that will never happen in this jenmaum"

Mugs is sitting somewhere alone and recollecting all the insults which swetha gave in the office...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago