Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

What I think should happen in the upcoming track

AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I think in the upcoming track it should happen like this

Arjun and the guests are at Purvi's house for the engagment so are the deshmuks. Purvi comes in and is beautiful that Arjun cant take his eyes off of her. Then its time to switch rings and when Arjun is about to put the ring on Purvi's finger Ovi says stop and that this engagment cannot take place. She comes up and is about to slap Purvi because Purvi said that Arjun is not hers but Arjun loves me ( Purvi). Then Arjun stops her. Arjun lets go of her arm and then Ovi goes off that Arjun shouldn't have stopped her and said that hes getting married to a middle class girl that was found on the street then Archana slaps Ovi. Manav is about to speak up and Archana stops him saying this is between her (Archana) and Ovi. Savita says that she has no right to slap her then Archana says that she is her mother and she has the right to do so and no one can change that fact even Ovi herself. Ovi yells at Archana and Arjun yells at Ovi saying that she has no right to yell at Archana and that she should just get out. Ovi leaves but secretly watched the ring ceremony. arvi switch rings and everyone is happy. Later on in the track Ovi trys to seperate arvi but fails and then Sameer rane comes in the picture and looks at Teju who is talking to Ovi and he falls in love with her then a side love story comes in and then later on in the track the wedding takes place but Ovi trys to switch brides by trying to tie Purvi and put her in the storeroom but Archana stops her and arvi get married peacefully
So how do you think guys? Please comment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamuxkath1aathya

Kinjal2987 Groupbie
Kinjal2987
Kinjal2987

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I LOVE IT!!! I hope that this is what happens, but in that article aarav singh(sameer rane) says that he's gonna be romantically involved with purvi, but I stil want ur story to be right!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_fan

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Wow what an imagination but i dont think it will happen...But girl can defo dream...And some dreams dont come true...Dream abt slapping Ovi But rest I dunno...
aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
haha good idea but this is not gonna happenCry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top