Throwback Thursdays - Ahem's Wardrobe Malfunction

Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to another edition of Throwback Thursdays. Every Thursday we take a trip down memory lane and recall some of the special moments of SNS.

I apologize for the terrible quality of this video but it was the best I could find for this requested scene.

My favorite portion is at the end where Gopi is smiling, she looks ready to laugh out loud at Ahem's discomfort.  Poor Emjee was embarrassed about his wardrobe malfunction.  ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwrn0wPnz9o[/YOUTUBE]

Next week's video -  GoHem celebrates Janmashtami.

Your comments are always appreciated.๐Ÿ˜‰

Guys - my original channel was deleted by YT suddenly and I'm trying to find out why, so I had to make another one to upload this video today.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by westindian - 11 years ago
Woww, really special moments. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks a lot for making such a lovely VM. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

Really loved watching it and reminiscing past events. โค๏ธ  โค๏ธ

You rock โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

Thanks for the PM too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Woww, really special moments. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks a lot for making such a lovely VM. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

Really loved watching it and reminiscing past events. โค๏ธ  โค๏ธ

You rock โญ๏ธ

Thanks for the PM too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you for liking the video and commenting๐Ÿ˜ณ
hmmm yet another throwback thursday

awesome scene christine.. Ahem's discomfort and embarrassment .. gopi's shyness and her attempt to control the laughter were beautiful

thanks for the scene christine ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

hmmm yet another throwback thursday

awesome scene christine.. Ahem's discomfort and embarrassment .. gopi's shyness and her attempt to control the laughter were beautiful

thanks for the scene christine ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Munni, sorry the video quality is so poor.  That was a funny scene. I forgot who requested it but I hope they are happy.  It was a nice to see that light moment in their relationship. For once he wasn't yelling at her๐Ÿ˜†
Oh I just loved it.๐Ÿ˜†  Very funny and cute.   How was he reduced to acting like a shy eight year old by such a thingโ˜บ๏ธ.  Gopi, as usual, saved the day.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks christine.
it was really funny moment. it shows how aham has grown closer to gopi to accept her help.
i miss those golden days of goham

I just love throw back thursday...thank u
Originally posted by Xarina

Oh I just loved it.๐Ÿ˜†  Very funny and cute.   How was he reduced to acting like a shy eight year old by such a thingโ˜บ๏ธ.  Gopi, as usual, saved the day.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I liked how shy he acted, like he was caught with his hands in the cookie jar or literally with his pants down๐Ÿ˜†Gopi has always been there for him, he's a lucky guy๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by shruthi2010

thanks christine.
it was really funny moment. it shows how aham has grown closer to gopi to accept her help.
i miss those golden days of goham

Hi Shruthi, his love for her was just starting to blossom and it was great to see him being able to accept her help and her adorable smile at the end was just fantastic๐Ÿ˜ณ