India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal yesterday

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Well it goes without saying from past few weeks CVs are hellbent on ruining Kunal for us. Can't see him being butchered like this. But post leap they are presetting us with some khichadi, which is very hard to digest. As usual our hope was to see Kunal as we knew him, but then...

But yesterday's episode has once again urged me to write my longgg, boring and torturous analysis of my favorite Kunal. After such a long time I enjoyed seeing Kunal with original attitude. 

His dialogue about Parichay was truly amazing as that's how it use to be; Kunal questioning his Parichay. But what was really most important during whole episode was so called industrialists questioning Kunal.  They asked many question many of us had.  Such as what good of lawyer is he if he couldn't save his wife. Where did his skill as Gold-medalist lawyer go; with his wife and etc.  While they were insulting Kunal; he didn't say a word. Reminded me of first week of Parichay when Gaurav accused Kunal for holding them back. Kunal knew Gaurav was right, hence he didn't say anything. So are we to assume Kunal too thinks whatever those men said about his skill as a lawyer is true? 

Did Kunal abandoned practicing law as he felt he failed big time as a lawyer when he couldn't save Siddhi? Is he ruining his life as he feels he failed as husband by not protecting his wife from jail and this is his way of punishing himself? For 9 years he doesn't do much or we don't know what really took place. But does Kunal's silence on the matter means he feels he's a failure as lawyer and husband for not being able to get Siddhi out? If he can't save his wife, what's the point at all?

The reason I say his silence may mean his belief on matter because when he heard Siddhi being called "bewafaa" which we all know she isn't; Kunal just jumped. He took everything on his name but not on Siddhi. Means Kunal doesn't believe Siddhi betrayed him and so no one has right to say anything against her? But they can badmouth him as he too believes it's true?

I don't know if this is just my wishful thinking or CVs playing with us. But given Kunal's history; he remained silent on matter he felt he was at fault. So what we see right now, Kunal taking few steps back is self-acknowledged guilt ride on his part for doing or not doing anything for Siddhi? If that is true, then it is a good start. I mean one factor that attracted us towards Kunal was him being aware of his fault and accepting them like a man. 

I raise this issue as there is one major question in my mind. Why is Kunal in such situation of no job, drinking, gambling and all. In beginning we came to know Kunal had few failed attempts at career, he lost respect in community, Richa rejected him and lastly family didn't care much either. So his zest for life just didn't go away that easily. Here I am not sure what exactly happened. Pre-leap we saw he was working. Also Gaurav wasn't there. So what, after melodrama at temple Kunal came home and said he's not working anymore, starts drinking and gambling so better call Gaurav? He also drinks from his own money, so? Saying Kunal is in such state as Siddhi is no longer with him doesn't explain the whole situation to me. 

Just like Parichay - 1; may we see some FB scene bringing light on this matter? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharoDrivemecracyAnkitaKaranstuti123

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I would like it if they show that he actually tried to get siddhi out of jail without letting anyone know but failed, That would give a tiny justification for giving up legal practice.

As for the slap I felt it was consisitent with Kunal's character. He can pretend to hate siddhi. But thats only a defence mechanism because he has been hurt so badly by what she did. But ihe would never allow a random man to call his wife bewafa.

Kunal is a complex person. He does things in extremes. When he was living with sidhi he was living life passionately. But when siddhi left him the whole world actually collapsed for him. He is only alive for his son. It isnt responsible behaviour at all but such extreme behavious is often exhibited by passionate people. I still want to see him act responsibly because they need to show some evolution in his character. How he can channelize his passions in a productive manner

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranstuti123

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I m so confused...do u remember richa too reminded him about his hearing after siddhi went to jail...thn all of a sudden he is jobless again after his sons birth... Guess he can't put up with the fact that his wife wanted to kill his son...so confusing... i can't come to any conclusion...if my mind questions i simply answer it saying its a blooper... But one thing when the show started i had a lot of questions to ask and search for now also i m in the same position... hopefully we will get the answers in the coming episodes...have to wait and watch... Ur analysis is too good as usual...plz one character analysis for richa too...i couldnt understand what she is made of...

Edited by sarakvp - 08 August 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranSV_20

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
@paradigm - yes that woudl sure give a good start to show Kunal gaining some credibility back. If he realized his mistake on his own; well that is some progression.
 the slap was sure consistent with his character. He is angry with Siddhi as anyone would; but no one else has any right to say a word against her. He had given it to Richa enough times and had stopped Veena in kind manner (but I would love him blasting at Veena once)

Kunal sure is a complex character and I have always said we need to look at his actions to really know what is happening. From day 1 he says he doesn't care and all that; but his actions suggest otherwise. Siddhi too have noticed that during whole divorce nonsense. Kunal doesn't express his true feelings or intentions unless it is extreme situation. Well of course he disn't have any problem in front of Siddhi after confession but now...
I still am not fully convinced he hates Siddhi, doesn't trust her or believes she tried to kill their son. He is confused and trying to go along with what everyone is saying but just can't. Let's wait

@sarakvp - yes it's all confusing. Kunal is a wild card and he only knows what he's thinking. We must wait and watch. So far we got khichadi of emotions and behaviors with ill talk about Siddhi. But I doubt he actually means it. With Kunal we must be patient; you never know what is coming but look at his actions not words. Yes words hurt a lot, but then Siddhi too was rude to him in jail.
About doing analysis on Richa, well we know she's a psycho. I am not saying in joking mood. If you look up "psychopathic tendencies" or checklist by Hare based on Clekly's idea; Richa would score quite high. 
Some tendencies of a psychopath is; risk taking behavior, narcissism, inability to learn and evolve, parasitic relationship, impulsiveness, vast criminal activities and much more. All of these fit with Richa. If you want to know more, google 'psychopathy checklist" by Hare.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaDrivemecracyparadigm

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Whatever the reason may be as a man can you tell me one thing how would you feel if as a husband someone else had to support  your wife and as a father someone else is supporting your child. I am a woman and still would not allow any one else to support my child so am sure that  applies to man even more.

Coming back to your comment regarding his family not supporting him i would say what more support does he need from his family? His father and younger brother supported him after he broke with Richa. He worked for a while after his wedding with Siddhi but after that was again back to being VELA again. 

His guilt should work in favour and make him strike even harder rather than sit with the bottle of liquor and do gambling at least not when he is a father of a nine year old kid.

What kind of role model he is to his son?

The show has done a nine year leap. It is called a decade and still CHOPRA house is in the same situation? Gaurav still looking for some job. Isn't a decade time long enough for a family to settle anywhere?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipika-Rojaa-norzar

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Whatever the reason may be as a man can you tell me one thing how would you feel if as a husband someone else had to support  your wife and as a father someone else is supporting your child. I am a woman and still would not allow any one else to support my child so am sure that  applies to man even more. I agree that father must provide for his son. Now Kunal doesn't know about his other son and how well it was executed is another issue to discuss. 

Coming back to your comment regarding his family not supporting him i would say what more support does he need from his family? His father and younger brother supported him after he broke with Richa. He worked for a while after his wedding with Siddhi but after that was again back to being VELA again.  Now when you say support, what exactly does it mean? I was referring to when show started out. Everyone had different idea about things. For Richa having a life was lavish lifestyle and grand parties, while for Siddhi small party of terrace was good. So that difference also applies in sense of support. In beginning Kunal had enough things thrown at him. His career was almost gone, respect and status in society gone, GF rejecting him. So what would a family do at this point? But Kunal also lost respect in family. being disappointed is one thing but Raj stops talking to him for years, Gaurav takes every shot he can to let Kunal know he ruined them. Is that the kind of support a man needs after losing almost everything? You tell me, would you behave in such way with your child or first show your disappointment and later encourage to take another stab? or support just means providing meal and roof but later treating the individual with nothing but contempt? So that doesn't seem like much of support to me for person like Kunal.

His guilt should work in favour and make him strike even harder rather than sit with the bottle of liquor and do gambling at least not when he is a father of a nine year old kid. Well initially I too thought Siddhi's words would work in opposite direction. Siddhi said she did whatever for money so Kunal would be determined to make money during whole separation issue. But CVs went this way and I actually like it. 1 - it shows whole nonsense of sacrifice on Siddhi's part was futile. Thank you for showing sacrifice is nothing but waste. 2 - Siddhi there would be spending 9 years of her life in prison for no fault of her own and Kunal making money and gaining fame? Doesn't seem fair. In stead his skills as lawyer is being questioned as what good is his degree if he can't save his wife. I agree, what good is such degree? 

What kind of role model he is to his son? I agree that CVs are really portraying a bad father figure at the moment. 

The show has done a nine year leap. It is called a decade and still CHOPRA house is in the same situation? Gaurav still looking for some job. Isn't a decade time long enough for a family to settle anywhere?
About Kunal being Vela, going back to liqur and gamble, Chopra's still at the same place; to me all these questions are not yet answered. Sure Kunal's such situation is because Siddhi is not there as Siddhi's effect on Kunal in terms of emotional support, trust, love, etc is more than of anyone else. But still saying Siddhi's not there is not enough. Kunal was shown working before leap so what happened? How exactly Gaurva made his way back? Kunal doesn't take money for his liquor and gamble from anyone so what he's been doing for 9 years? What exactly is he doing for his son, as I find it hard to believe a child would love parent so much even if parent is just VELA and mouths big dialogues. So all these questions are yet to be answered and I want to know can CVs provide a good explanation or just some BS. 

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Whatever the reason may be as a man can you tell me one thing how would you feel if as a husband someone else had to support  your wife and as a father someone else is supporting your child. I am a woman and still would not allow any one else to support my child so am sure that  applies to man even more. I agree that father must provide for his son. Now Kunal doesn't know about his other son and how well it was executed is another issue to discuss. 

Coming back to your comment regarding his family not supporting him i would say what more support does he need from his family? His father and younger brother supported him after he broke with Richa. He worked for a while after his wedding with Siddhi but after that was again back to being VELA again.  Now when you say support, what exactly does it mean? I was referring to when show started out. Everyone had different idea about things. For Richa having a life was lavish lifestyle and grand parties, while for Siddhi small party of terrace was good. So that difference also applies in sense of support. In beginning Kunal had enough things thrown at him. His career was almost gone, respect and status in society gone, GF rejecting him. So what would a family do at this point? But Kunal also lost respect in family. being disappointed is one thing but Raj stops talking to him for years, Gaurav takes every shot he can to let Kunal know he ruined them. Is that the kind of support a man needs after losing almost everything? You tell me, would you behave in such way with your child or first show your disappointment and later encourage to take another stab? or support just means providing meal and roof but later treating the individual with nothing but contempt? So that doesn't seem like much of support to me for person like Kunal.

His guilt should work in favour and make him strike even harder rather than sit with the bottle of liquor and do gambling at least not when he is a father of a nine year old kid. Well initially I too thought Siddhi's words would work in opposite direction. Siddhi said she did whatever for money so Kunal would be determined to make money during whole separation issue. But CVs went this way and I actually like it. 1 - it shows whole nonsense of sacrifice on Siddhi's part was futile. Thank you for showing sacrifice is nothing but waste. 2 - Siddhi there would be spending 9 years of her life in prison for no fault of her own and Kunal making money and gaining fame? Doesn't seem fair. In stead his skills as lawyer is being questioned as what good is his degree if he can't save his wife. I agree, what good is such degree? 

What kind of role model he is to his son? I agree that CVs are really portraying a bad father figure at the moment. 

About Kunal being Vela, going back to liqur and gamble, Chopra's still at the same place; to me all these questions are not yet answered. Sure Kunal's such situation is because Siddhi is not there as Siddhi's effect on Kunal in terms of emotional support, trust, love, etc is more than of anyone else. But still saying Siddhi's not there is not enough. Kunal was shown working before leap so what happened? How exactly Gaurva made his way back? Kunal doesn't take money for his liquor and gamble from anyone so what he's been doing for 9 years? What exactly is he doing for his son, as I find it hard to believe a child would love parent so much even if parent is just VELA and mouths big dialogues. So all these questions are yet to be answered and I want to know can CVs provide a good explanation or just some BS. 

Jay - you are sounding something like this to me:
"It is only a foolish cock that believes the sun will not rise if it does not crow".   I mean Siddhi has a role to play but we can not blame her absence for Mr. Chopra not to succeed.

Instead it would have been better if CVS portrayed something like below:

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

I would like it if they show that he actually tried to get siddhi out of jail without letting anyone know but failed, That would give a tiny justification for giving up legal practice.
Yes, i would like to see that, they have to do something to make him look clever again, they can show he tried but he failed, or he was blocked etc etc. May be Sulekha is the one who blocked it, this character is mystery as we dont know yet why she was in jail?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Go to top