India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Finally! :)

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
 Ok guys, im actually really happy about this track with Indu and Saanchi supporting eachother and helping eachother out!Smile

as you can remember they were in the same predicament not so long ago were they had to run away together in order to prove their innocence as well as get evidence against the Nasty ShuklaAngry and the romance in the HutWink now that was something!
and now Indu has seen for his self what  Tiwari and Radha are like and him and Sanchi will work together  to make sure they dont try to steal the papers and take their house!!

butt im worried that if Shukla gets out of jail hes going to cause so much problems! but it may just bring Indu and Saanchi closer who knowsBig smile

but on a good note, i have a feeling Tiwari and Radha will get kicked out soon and that will be done by Indu; but i hope that Indu and Saanchi get a chance to understand eachother more, BUT this time i want tables to be turned i want to see Saanchi falling for our Indu SinghDay Dreaming because right know she just doesnt like him! and i think they make the cutest Jodi ever ever ever!!

& i also been hearing that Saanchi will get jealous that Indu is talking to other girls at the campus!LOL now this is something i will love to see Embarrassed i hope CV's dont dissapoint as we all are eagerly waiting for  INSA romance as soon as!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Sana ... ya finally ...

Most awaited INSA love story is going to happen ...

After shweta kand we will see once again Indu and sanchi together to expose sadanand . Hope the ways shweta track entertained us ... Rubina track also entertains in the same way ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Agreed Sana, can't wait for the love track. Dying to see a jealous Sanchi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04violetshine

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Well said Sana...we are all waiting for an INSA romance..but I worry that once the CVs make up their mind on a track they rush through it... I mean they've taken a year to show Sanchi develop cordial-feelings towards Indu.. i seriously hope they don't show her accepting her love in 2 weeks.. I'd like to watch the whole fireworks...playful banter, ego-wars, flirting, friends teasing them, slowly realising love, jealousy,protectiveness, possessiveness and then finally admitting their love

And as for the Shukla case...only hope they don't resort to recording device to cough up proofs yet again - its been done thrice in the serial so far.. 

Edited by lashy - 09 August 2012 at 3:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
shraddha well said ...

My hopes are very high when it comes to sanchi accepting her love ...
CV's should go slow ...

May be some day Indu not coming home at usual time and sanchi getting worried for him.
Jealously ...which is . already planned by CV's...

lets see how they go about it ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index