Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

For a Baby to come soon :D :D :D (Page 4)

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Thank a lot, Shilpa dear!!!.  I like your E-card, very much!!! thanks for the warm wishesHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Congratulations and Best wishes Embarrassed

do take care of yourself and the baby Big smile and get ready for sleepless nights and diapers Tongue

Thank U Munni.Big smile.  Thanks a lot for your warm wishes.  Yes, whenever, i think about the sleepless nights, i go crazy.  You know, here,[US]  we are on our own!! The husbands are no help.Ouch.

You are welcome Viji,,,
Ohh don't worry ..your husband will help you in every way .. Dad's will be more responsible holding  the baby in their arm.. I am sure you will notice that Big smile

i was very doubtful if my husband would take care of the babies or not... he did the night duty for the first 2 months until i recovered from the c-section...

BTW, if u don't mind .. r u having a baby boy or a baby girl - just curious.. i have 2 toddler boys

Dear!!!. My husband is very ready to help me, but, since, i am a over bearing mom, i just take all the matters on my head.  Wow, i think, your husband is a sweet heartWink. Even, i am also having the C-section, Munni.  This is my 3rd,Cry. Think about the pain.  Well, i think, i am having a girl. after my delivery, i will post my baby news in our forum.  You have 2 boys?  I am already having one girl and one boy. My daughter is a quite one. My boy,  You know, how boys are? isn't it? They make us speechless. He punches my stomach all the time, when ever he is mad at me.LOLoh., God!!

Ohh man,. 3rd kid..I am beaten to pulp daily with 2 little guys - i mean boys---- Ohhh BoyShocked
oh so u r an overbearing mom.. poor ur husband LOLLOL

ahh 3rd c-sections that's really hard to deal with .. i went through twice ...Cry

girls are any day calmer and easier  than boys - ooohhh poor you he is boxing with the baby inside. my elder kid used to do that and he used to take and drive his little cars on my tummy .. it was cute ,Embarrassed

these Americans say - "If you want trouble not - wish for a boy - If you want trouble later - wish for a girl" and how apt is that LOL

anyways you take care and get ready for the baby  .. nice talking to you viji ... best wishes Big smile

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

do take care of yourself and the baby Big smile and get ready for sleepless nights and diapers Tongue

Thank U Munni.Big smile.  Thanks a lot for your warm wishes.  Yes, whenever, i think about the sleepless nights, i go crazy.  You know, here,[US]  we are on our own!! The husbands are no help.Ouch.

You are welcome Viji,,,
Ohh don't worry ..your husband will help you in every way .. Dad's will be more responsible holding  the baby in their arm.. I am sure you will notice that Big smile

i was very doubtful if my husband would take care of the babies or not... he did the night duty for the first 2 months until i recovered from the c-section...

BTW, if u don't mind .. r u having a baby boy or a baby girl - just curious.. i have 2 toddler boys

Dear!!!. My husband is very ready to help me, but, since, i am a over bearing mom, i just take all the matters on my head.  Wow, i think, your husband is a sweet heartWink. Even, i am also having the C-section, Munni.  This is my 3rd,Cry. Think about the pain.  Well, i think, i am having a girl. after my delivery, i will post my baby news in our forum.  You have 2 boys?  I am already having one girl and one boy. My daughter is a quite one. My boy,  You know, how boys are? isn't it? They make us speechless. He punches my stomach all the time, when ever he is mad at me.LOLoh., God!!

Ohh man,. 3rd kid..I am beaten to pulp daily with 2 little guys - i mean boys---- Ohhh BoyShocked

ahh 3rd c-sections that's really hard to deal with .. i went through twice ...Cry

girls are any day calmer and easier  than boys - ooohhh poor you he is boxing with the baby inside. my elder kid used to do that and he used to take and drive his little cars on my tummy .. it was cute ,Embarrassed

these Americans say - "If you want trouble not - wish for a boy - If you want trouble later - wish for a girl" and how apt is that LOL

anyways you take care and get ready for the baby  .. nice talking to you viji ... best wishes Big smile

Nice talking to U, too MunniHug. yes, poor my husband, i don't believe him with his parental duties, i always double check with him. He always go crazy. I am getting ready for the baby's arrival Munni, eventhough, last minute nervousness, since, no elders are here, to help me, Cry

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

You are welcome Viji,,,

Nice talking to U, too MunniHug. yes, poor my husband, i don't believe him with his parental duties, i always double check with him. He always go crazy. I am getting ready for the baby's arrival Munni, eventhough, last minute nervousness, since, no elders are here, to help me, Cry

Aww that will be really tough with no elders to help you Hug  don;t worry .. you will be fine... everything will fall into place when time comes.. and wish you a very safe delivery..

ok then take care and do update with the baby news

Giafan

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Congratulations to u for arrival for ur baby...n lots of blessing bestowed upon him/herTongueTongue

Giafan

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
viji all the best to you and for the baby inshallah baby will bring happiness in your life and family may your delivery pass well i will pray for you my wishes will always with you ameen Hug Star Big smile 

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Congratulations to u for arrival for ur baby...n lots of blessing bestowed upon him/herTongueTongue
 \
Thank U Hetal dear!!!  Thanks for your warm wishes!!! I think ,it is herWinkHugfrom me to you.

Hetp

-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Best wishes

Giafan

Go to top