Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

For a Baby to come soon :D :D :D (Page 10)

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Viji i am sorry i comment sooo lateee Embarrassed

Thanks a lot for your wishes dear!!!. I enjoyed your e-card.  Siham dear, sorry, belated Ramzan wishes to you.

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimarain

oh wow thats great news may allah bring you many happiness into your lives pls do tell whether it was boy or girl 

Thanks a lot for your wishes dear!!! Happy Ramzan to you [ i know, i am wishing U a little late, sorry]  Dear, i had a baby girl!!! she is doing good.Big smile
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

oh wow thats great news may allah bring you many happiness into your lives pls do tell whether it was boy or girl

Thanks a lot for your wishes dear!!! Happy Ramzan to you [ i know, i am wishing U a little late, sorry] Dear, i had a baby girl!!! she is doing good.Big smile

Giafan. Congratulations on your little angel. Hope both of you are well and flourishing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Dear friends!!! Thanks a lot for your wishes and prayers!!!.  I felt so happy, that my baby received all your blessings.  It means a lot to me!!  With the God's grace, i delivered, a healthy, perfect and cute baby girl on Aug 10th, 2012 around 9.41 a.m. it was a repeated C-section. The doctor, who did my surgery, the Anesthesiologist, the doctor who did my epidural blood patch, all are our desi doctors.  More than 10 nurses, attended me during my  5 days stay in the hospital. All were good. I stayed one extra day, in the hospital [ in total, 5 days] because of my complications with the spinal anesthesia. My daughter was born, that time she was 20 inches tall and 6 lbs and 10 ounces weight. [ close to 3 and half  Kg, i think, i am not sure]. Me and  my whole family is extremely happy.  By today, she is only 12 days old baby.  I am so happy, to share this good news with you friends!!!  Still i am recovering from my C-section. sleeps a lot. i will, catch U friends, a little later.

I forgot, to tell my baby's name. sorry.  I named her ''VINU'". It means, powerful mind. somebody said to me, vinu means lord Shiv.

Edited by Giafan - 22 August 2012 at 8:32am
Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Thanks a lot for your wishes dear!!! Happy Ramzan to you [ i know, i am wishing U a little late, sorry] Dear, i had a baby girl!!! she is doing good.Big smile

Giafan. Congratulations on your little angel. Hope both of you are well and flourishing.

Thanks a lot Dear!!.  She is so cute. she brought lot of happiness to us. i thank god.Smile
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Viji Congratulations on the arrival of the new born. Lots of love to you and the baby and to your family too. 

Giafan

Simz786 IF-Rockerz
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Congrats

Giafan

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Viji congratulations on Vinu, wow 5 day stay in the hospital? Glad to hear you're okay after the complications and c-section. May little Vinu bring lots of joy and happiness to your family.Smile

Giafan

Go to top