Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Doesn't make sense (Page 2)

abhialka Senior Member
abhialka
abhialka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

ya I guess she thought she could just slip away before Yash could see her and ask her  where she was going!! LOL

I agree. She might be wanting it to nuy before Yash questions her. And generally women, specially married have this tendency to take bath first in the morning and then do their household stuff. So, hurry could be understood. 

And whatever hurry it was, it was simply an awesome scene. And it was very intelligently directed without letting the moment slip into an awkward situation. Hat's off to them. Senstive scene handled with utmost care and performed with delicacy. Loved it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
My POV is also same ...couldnt get the reasons of hurry.ConfusedOn top of that all of a sudden she started blasting Yash.ConfusedI mean even its right to say that she doesnt want to be Arpita( here also I've some doubts...as few days back she wanted to take the place of Arpita in Palak's bday...Confused)...but the timing of saying that was a bit awkward for me.She said to yash " I told u to stay outside?"when she said that I cudnt get it.Somehow I cudnt connect to the whole these UG segment though I just loved Yash's expressions to the core.

VersatileStar

spatel310 Senior Member
spatel310
spatel310

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Couldn't she wash, dry and wear couple of them that she did bring or did she not bring any at all?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaamaaniqraNkapoor3

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i feel akward to see this scene in family my bro is here to sit next to meee and i m shocked to see this scene .i cant beleive kya sr mai kam tha jo ab daal diya

Rituparnaa

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
she need to shower n need clean pair of cloth, she can not wait 4 shower untill 12
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spatel310

Couldn't she wash, dry and wear couple of them that she did bring or did she not bring any at all?
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index