Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Dinner with Kunal Karan Kapoor <3 <3 <3 (Page 7)

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hey monica firstly congrats yaar u met kkk..Big smileBig smile
u r just..too too lucky..and i iust loved reading ur whole post Ur feeling when u knew u won,the way ur exited to meet him etc..Heart
will be hoping n wating that we ll get see the pics of video of thisWink

Edited by -Vrinda- - 09 August 2012 at 5:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monica.kulkarni

JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Yaar thank u so much for sharing and waiting for ur and Kkk pics, u r very lucky did u get kiss from him or u give kiss to himEmbarrassed

monica.kulkarni

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Monica Congrats.. Kunal has TWEETED ur Post on his official Handle on TWITTER

KUNAL KAPOOR ?@kunalkkapoor

Post by monica.kulkarni winner [Colors's Friendship Day Contest:) ] Admins 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monica.kulkarniJulplatMoner_RadioSenpoo-Swetha-

qtinz Groupbie
qtinz
qtinz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Wow Wow Wow Monica...Congratulations once again! I feel so lucky to be reading your wonderful experience with Kunal Karan Kapoor which you have beautifully described here. Could imagine each & every moment you spent with him through your sentences. Day Dreaming

It seems like Kunal is genuinely a very simple, kind, hardworking, understanding, fun loving & most importantly, a very down to earth person. He has a very interesting personality. All Thanks to you Monica, coz now we got to know Kunal a lot more better. Hug

Though im a lil jealous, im yet a lot happy for you. It is said that whatever happens in one's life, happens for a reason (this is what I truly believe in...good or bad we have to accept everything & it happens for a reason which we will only get to know or realize later). Star

You have been really blessed to have met such a great personality & now you should also take his advice, which is "forget the past and move on in life".  Im really glad that a sweet person like you won this contest & got this wonderful opportunity to spend time with Kunal. Im sure you are gonna cherish these moments for life. Smile

You are such a lucky girl Monica. Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful experience & emotions with us in detail. Its really very sweet of you. Now eagerly waiting for yours & kunals interview from colors. Big smile

God Bless you dear & keep smiling alwayz! Smile 

(now going to read your experience once again for the third time) Wink

Edited by qtinz - 09 August 2012 at 8:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monica.kulkarniTaranaGeetMoner_Radio

.Umsasl. IF-Addictz
.Umsasl.
.Umsasl.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Congrats dear... looks like you had a great experience..Smile .loved the way you explained about your meeting with Kunal.Felt bad that he lost his mom so early in life. Kunal really is a very interesting person . Thanks for sharing this..Big smile

monica.kulkarni

arijit.biswas Groupbie
arijit.biswas
arijit.biswas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Congrats Monica. Thanks for your beautiful journey with Kunal that you have shared with us. May God give you the strength to overcome all your difficulties. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monica.kulkarniTaranaGeet

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Congrats Monica!!! Star

It must have been a great experience!!!! Read your complete post. I was able to visualize your dinner date to great extent!!!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience!!! StarClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monica.kulkarniTaranaGeet

monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
HELP NEEDED TO POST KUNAL AND MY PICS...I am pretty new to IF and dont know what is the best way to post pics..I tried copy-pasting the photo in a new "Post Reply" but it exceeds the size. 

Edited by monica.kulkarni - 09 August 2012 at 9:44am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index