Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Dinner with Kunal Karan Kapoor <3 <3 <3 (Page 2)

monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_76

Monica darling me 1st heee
Already FB pe toh batchit hui hai but yes you are lucky girl to spend time with him. Aur uske balo ko haath lagane ka chance mila Embarrassed
I know you will cherish this beautiful moments which you spent with him for your whole life. Eagerly waiting for Colours to update your interview and your chat with Kunal The Personality Smile and also Kunal to update your pictures.

Thanks a lot!!! Yes i will cherish these moments for lifetime! Embarrassed Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Reena4kunal

monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gavie-Prabhleen

Omg!!! Moni, u sooo lucky re! I read complete post and it felt like I have met KKK through ur meeting. So thanx a lot for making me feel close to real KKK. Thanx a lottt darling. Enjoy. Take care.
"U' Welcome" ...in Kunal's style Wink Embarrassed

Dee_76Reena4kunal

monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gavie-Prabhleen

Omg!!! Moni, u sooo lucky re! I read complete post and it felt like I have met KKK through ur meeting. So thanx a lot for making me feel close to real KKK. Thanx a lottt darling. Enjoy. Take care.
I am glad Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Aww Monica! Hug I'm really out of words to read your thoughts! Through your write-up, I felt as if I'm witnessing it in reality! Really super glad to know him more and thanks to you for this! Also, truly happy for you from the core of my heart and I mean it! Actually I wanna give you a tight hug and thank ya for conveying our feelings to Kunal cause he needs to know how much he's loved by everyone! Anyways stay blessed and keep smiling! Big smile
I am glad u liked it...hugs...Hug...And thank u again..tc..god bless Smile

Dee_76_SilentSoul_

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
awesome post monica..

btw don't show it to ur bf or future hubby...he'll be dead jealous of kkk.

monica.kulkarniDee_76

swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
OMG !! I read and re-read each word !! Lucky you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish you all the best and happy kunal dreams LOL LOL LOL

monica.kulkarniDee_76

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
congos dear...m a lil jealous...  N happy for u...

Main kab mere Kunal bhai se milunga...Embarrassed Embarrassed

monica.kulkarniDee_76

monica.kulkarni Groupbie
monica.kulkarni
monica.kulkarni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Res
Edit Unreserved
  First of all tight hug to you for putting down aankho dekha haal..almost felt I MET Kunal.Had tears in my eyes reading ur reaction as he entered. Haha @ ur bhagwaan ke jaap descriptions?ok bhindi baingan bharta palak paneer lovely choicesLOL brilliant guy loved his joke on the secretLOL kaash main is tatoo ki syaahi hoti..too good monica! How did u know his t shirt size? God was in his best mood while making you.LOL
  But ur heart must have been so sad when he leftCry...Went out to Inorbit mall, Vashi to buy something for Mohan. Why am I mentioning the name of the place? Because now that mall is blessed coz their gift items were going to reach Kunal. I love the way you have written this Monica.Yeh hugs badey deta haiLOL u lucky girl
Hey i am sorry that i brought tears in ur eyes. But i am glad that i could make u laugh. His T-shirt size, i dont know...i knew it somehow. Infact i knew that he would love black...and also the metallic friendship band. Well basically the things which i selected were nice n classy and it has to suit a dashing persona like Kunal. So yeah, my choice did wonders! Big smile ...I was sad when we left the hotel in different cars..but like i said, after few minutes of traveling, all of a sudden, his car passed by my car and he waved me bye from the window again! Bas bhagwaan ne mere nasib me likha tha yeh sab! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Reena4kunalMoner_Radio

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index